Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
adidasler444

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:06:59 AM

The roadmap says that there will be a community meeting with the project team! When and where is the event planned?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zahmere

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:28:12 AM

I think that the problems of receiving (or more often not receiving) payment by contractors from customers is one of those problems that solves the use of the platform from project PACT.
You're right. The problem of not paying for the work done is very common in freelancing .... people work for weeks and sometimes months and then customers refuse to pay or pay less ... I hope that PACT will solve this problem.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:57:37 AM

And more often failures happen because no one does anything, but simply enjoy life spending money collected from investors.
I understand what you are talking about. such cases are really a lot. Because of such dishonest people all over the world, most people are suspicious of cryptocurrencies. But not all projects are deceivers and fraudsters. There are many truly promising and decent projects.
adidasler444

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:39:59 AM

What will the planned marketing company include?
Pavel1988Pop

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:51:43 AM

I suppose I think it's better when the team is open to the community. Then trust more. But this is my opinion and I can be wrong.
Public information about developers contributes to increased trust in the project. Although on the other hand, no one bothers to fake these data to fraudsters. Therefore, there is information about the team or not - this is not the most important thing.
qalyyk

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:18:50 AM

When is the token scheduled to be listed on cryptocurrency exchanges?
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:37:59 AM

"The results of an independent organization survey (EFIP) are astounding, since 77% of respondents have become elected freelancers." These are the results of the survey for what year? And in which country were the respondents interviewed?
Even if this is data from last year, I don’t think that the situation has changed a lot now ... maybe only an increase in the number of freelancers.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:56:30 AM

In the road map, STEP 7. You must understand that there are no exact dates yet.
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:05:02 AM

Well, at the expense of tokens, you can argue, because you can usually get them for bounty or for a purchase, and for testing you need individuals who understand the code well and then you can pay them
Not necessarily that the testing team should be only people versed in the program code. For example, the developers have released a beta version of the platform and it needs to be tested. Need load by many users. How to do it? Artificially (using programs) this can be done, but it will not give accurate results. Looking for live users who will experience the interface.
fidotnews

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:12:04 AM

Well, at the expense of tokens, you can argue, because you can usually get them for bounty or for a purchase, and for testing you need individuals who understand the code well and then you can pay them
Not necessarily that the testing team should be only people versed in the program code. For example, the developers have released a beta version of the platform and it needs to be tested. Need load by many users. How to do it? Artificially (using programs) this can be done, but it will not give accurate results. Looking for live users who will experience the interface.
With the help of the program, it is impossible to qualitatively test the platform. need real users for this.
blazgalo

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:39:40 AM

guys, the project is just starting.
I think that the token will be added to the exchange when the time comes.
Sevreki

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:42:24 AM

And more often failures happen because no one does anything, but simply enjoy life spending money collected from investors.
I understand what you are talking about. such cases are really a lot. Because of such dishonest people all over the world, most people are suspicious of cryptocurrencies. But not all projects are deceivers and fraudsters. There are many truly promising and decent projects.
There are many worthy projects, but how to know for sure that it’s really worth it, that’s the essence of the issue
Zahiemerna

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:43:57 AM

Yes, now technology allows a person to do almost everything! And know everything !!! We have to use it while we have time !!! Seize the moment and work!
Freelance work is now very common. Many small and medium-sized companies use the services of freelancing. I hope that this PACT platform will be able to bring together thousands of customers and performers.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:06:58 AM

guys, the project is just starting.
I think that the token will be added to the exchange when the time comes.
I think that the team has approximate dates for each item on the Roadmap. Therefore, it is of interest to the community.
Stnev89

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:13:34 AM

Yes, now technology allows a person to do almost everything! And know everything !!! We have to use it while we have time !!! Seize the moment and work!
Freelance work is now very common. Many small and medium-sized companies use the services of freelancing. I hope that this PACT platform will be able to bring together thousands of customers and performers.
It is very popular to be a freelancer, it can be said as a way of life of people, many companies work with freelancers, it is convenient
SlobodianiukDim446

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:18:21 AM

"The results of an independent organization survey (EFIP) are astounding, since 77% of respondents have become elected freelancers." These are the results of the survey for what year? And in which country were the respondents interviewed?
Perhaps the figures, namely 77% slightly inaccurate, but it does not change the essence of the issue.

In the future, this percentage will only grow. Intellectual work increases its proportions, as physically more and more work is performed by mechanisms. Therefore, the percentage of freelancing people will only grow.
Phileste

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:30:48 AM

Perhaps the figures, namely 77% slightly inaccurate, but it does not change the essence of the issue.

In the future, this percentage will only grow. Intellectual work increases its proportions, as physically more and more work is performed by mechanisms. Therefore, the percentage of freelancing people will only grow.
It's just that everything is simpler, one suppose a person who is well versed in programming with his salary covers the income of three ordinary workers, and this all gradually grows
rosariodwsn

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:45:59 AM

Interestingly, the system of reviews and ratings of freelancers and customers can rate each other on a scale from 1 to 5 stars. I have already met this and it is very convenient and allows a potential client to define freelancer's skills in more detail. This makes the search process easier.
pricasde

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:49:21 AM

Interestingly, the system of reviews and ratings of freelancers and customers can rate each other on a scale from 1 to 5 stars. I have already met this and it is very convenient and allows a potential client to define freelancer's skills in more detail. This makes the search process easier.
The freelance rating system does not always correctly reflect their professional skills.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:57:25 AM

At the initial stage of the platform, all users will be equal, and in the future there is one drawback, when people are at the top, they simply forget about the rest and beginners are more difficult to move.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: