Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
BTCReporting

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:11:19 PM

There is such a theory that intellectual work will also be replaced by robots with artificial intelligence.
If robots replace the work of a larger number of the world's population (and this is possible). Where do people work? Where to get money for life?
I would not worry about it today, the next 50 years will not change anything.

you're wrong.
robots have already replaced a lot of professions.
I know that in China and Japan, there are already entire factories that employ only robots.
Everything will be much faster than you think, now people are trying to automate everything gradually, and the professions become little

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:22:09 PM

There is such a theory that intellectual work will also be replaced by robots with artificial intelligence.
If robots replace the work of a larger number of the world's population (and this is possible). Where do people work? Where to get money for life?
you need to remember that not all work can be done by a robot, people will still be needed, even elementary to watch it
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:23:00 PM

The number of freelance professionals has almost doubled over the past 10 years and has already exceeded 115 million people. This suggests that you have chosen the right direction. Good luck in the development of the project!
Technology is growing, it can not be stopped, freelancers are gaining popularity.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:26:55 PM

you're wrong.
I know that in China and Japan, there are already entire factories that employ only robots.
Every day something changes! Technology is growing and human capabilities are not limited! Why are you sure that nothing will change in 50 years?

amprocket (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:43:34 PM

https://mn.gtmcoin.io/
Phileste

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:02:15 PM

you're wrong.
Every day something changes! Technology is growing and human capabilities are not limited! Why are you sure that nothing will change in 50 years?
Everyone understands this in his own way, it is impossible to judge what is not yet, but judging from the fact that technologies are developing very quickly, then we have not a long time left
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:00:16 PM

the project is developing,and it's good news that the team is working on their project,well done, continue at the same pace
Isn't that normal? It seems to me that this is how the project should develop if it wants to achieve at least some success.

why don't you like the pace of development of the project?at least, the developers have progress in development, although many projects have stopped due to low prices in the market
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:18:57 PM

you're wrong.
Everyone understands this in his own way, it is impossible to judge what is not yet, but judging from the fact that technologies are developing very quickly, then we have not a long time left
you're right, technology is now developing at a huge pace, judge for yourself what technology was 30-40 years ago, and now???especially accelerated development of the last 10-15 years, at this rate in 50 years, a lot will change in our lives
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:33:48 PM

PACT looks very attractive, is there any guarantee for investors?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:46:33 PM

The last half year for investors there are no guarantees whatsoever. Investing is always a risk, there is no guarantee in this industry.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:04:52 PM

you're wrong.
you're right, technology is now developing at a huge pace, judge for yourself what technology was 30-40 years ago, and now???especially accelerated development of the last 10-15 years, at this rate in 50 years, a lot will change in our lives
we can not even imagine how our life will change in connection with the development of technology, and most likely we can not even imagine what other technologies may be in the future
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:22:11 PM

What exactly are the benefits of the PACT platform? Will the performers be protected from nedobrosovestnyh customers?
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:29:44 PM

you're wrong.
we can not even imagine how our life will change in connection with the development of technology, and most likely we can not even imagine what other technologies may be in the future
the first quantum computer for mass use has already been released,artificial intelligence is being developed, these two factors can lead to unexpected changes in future technologies
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:30:56 PM

What exactly are the benefits of the PACT platform? Will the performers be protected from nedobrosovestnyh customers?

The rating system will protect both performers and customers from each other.
qalyyk

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:52:03 PM

The rating system will protect both performers and customers from each other.

Yes, but the rating system can be wound not quite honest way:)
AdamNelson

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:14:53 PM

If a coin is traded on many exchanges, then it is liquid, and you can invest in it more safely.
I know that on some major exchanges listing coins is quite expensive.
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:24:36 PM

If a coin is traded on many exchanges, then it is liquid, and you can invest in it more safely.
I know that on some major exchanges listing coins is quite expensive.

Such a lot of exchanges as Binance, better not even try to add coins to this event there isn't enough money:)
Loxness

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:28:46 PM

Any investment is a certain risk, no one will give you guarantees that you will stay in profit.
Grizer

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:12:12 PM

Any investment is a certain risk, no one will give you guarantees that you will stay in profit.

Yes, but reducing risks is the job of any investor. Is the PACT project completely transparent and stable?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:41:25 PM

I will buy project tokens most likely when they come out to the exchange. As practice shows, almost all coins when they enter the stock exchange fall in price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: