Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:50:23 AM

Why think about what will happen in 200 years!
We definitely don't need to know this !!! We need to think today and now!
Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:58:48 AM

of course, the growth of the cost is influenced by positive news from the project team, and not just a listing for another exchange. Exchanges are secondary. The main thing that the project developed.
I do not agree, because for any investor, the value of the token in which they invested is primarily important.
Sevreki

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:10:15 AM

Do you plan a wallet for android? I am a big fan of mobile devices and almost never use a computer. Will it be possible to fully use the phone for work?
Do you really prefer mobile wallets on Android devices as the main place to store your crypto savings? You are a very risky person!
The android system itself is not very secure, and keeping your core finances there is a very risky business, there are a lot of those who are lapping the android phones and wallets with them
Tamandrac

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:26:39 AM

Why think about what will happen in 200 years!
We definitely don't need to know this !!! We need to think today and now!
Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!
I think it is necessary, but plans to build for a huge period of time are not worth it, just the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, this is the whole point, and you can find the project and keep an eye on it by constantly investing money there
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:28:07 AM

The android system itself is not very secure, and keeping your core finances there is a very risky business, there are a lot of those who are lapping the android phones and wallets with them
There are disadvantages in any system, but the security can not be abused for sure.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:38:00 AM

I wouldn't even go so far as to say that the human species will still exist in 200 years from now. You know, nuclear weapons don't get weaker over time and who knows what another war would do to us.
It seems to me that the threat may well not be from a nuclear weapon or a collision with a meteorite as it is presented in science fiction films ... It seems to me that scientific and technological progress really represents a far greater danger to humanity. While the computer code is used to create useful programs and services is good, but I personally am frightened by the work on artificial intelligence.
Caliesnat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:39:54 AM

There are disadvantages in any system, but the security can not be abused for sure.

But I personally just use IOS, then the level of protection is higher because the developers themselves have already closed access to the user and let's say it’s a reduced platform from the very beginning and it’s harder to catch the virus
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:52:08 AM

I wouldn't even go so far as to say that the human species will still exist in 200 years from now. You know, nuclear weapons don't get weaker over time and who knows what another war would do to us.
It seems to me that the threat may well not be from a nuclear weapon or a collision with a meteorite as it is presented in science fiction films ... It seems to me that scientific and technological progress really represents a far greater danger to humanity. While the computer code is used to create useful programs and services is good, but I personally am frightened by the work on artificial intelligence.
Do you remember how many films there were that showed that the artificial intellect failed, although this is all real, because we live in a world where technologies are developing very quickly
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:58:03 AM

And when is the launch of the PACT platform itself planned? Will there be a preliminary testing stage? I already want to try. I sometimes work as a freelancer.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:16:21 AM

And when is the launch of the PACT platform itself planned? Will there be a preliminary testing stage? I already want to try. I sometimes work as a freelancer.
In any case, they must first make the testing platform closed, and then they should check for the users themselves under load.
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:36:34 AM

We need to focus on the work on the main project. There will be a ready-made solution - there will be a price increase. That's what you need to think about and not about new exchanges.
of course, the growth of the cost is influenced by positive news from the project team, and not just a listing for another exchange. Exchanges are secondary. The main thing that the project developed.
Growth is influenced by good advertising from the project team, the more they know about the project, the better. Every new investor is a big plus in further development.
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 10:47:22 AM

What is the PACT Coin itself? What are its functions?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Phileste

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:29:28 AM

Interestingly, after the launch of the platform, how many people can the platform collect; after all, everything will show how advertising will take place, the bigger it is, the more people will be on the platform
Zahmere

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:31:41 AM

It is good that the coin is present on the exchange. Sometimes there are situations when teams hold closed presale and only promise a listing for an exchange.
The PACT coin has a listing for the Crypto-Bridge exchange almost from the very beginning of the project development. This is done to ensure that project investors have the opportunity to freely buy or sell their coins on this exchange.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:47:58 AM

It is good that the coin is present on the exchange. Sometimes there are situations when teams hold closed presale and only promise a listing for an exchange.
The PACT coin has a listing for the Crypto-Bridge exchange almost from the very beginning of the project development. This is done to ensure that project investors have the opportunity to freely buy or sell their coins on this exchange.
This is good because yes, an investor from the very beginning of the project can trade in tokens, thus you can see the initial price and follow the growth
qalyyk

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 12:05:59 PM

And how will this factor affect the future price policy of the coin?
Loxness

Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:16:40 PM

And how will this factor affect the future price policy of the coin?

Of course this will have a positive impact on the whole, and on the coin itself and the popularity of the project in the future.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:51:41 PM

I am very pleased with the team spirit, constant updates and new exchanges. It can be seen that the developers seriously took up their project.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:56:31 PM

Project PACT is constantly at work and this is evident from the number of announcements and news that they publish in their social threads. If it continues like this, success will not take long !!!!!
Team PACT is really very active on social networks. Constantly publish project news and any useful information. Investors like these things!
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 02:12:51 PM

I am very pleased with the team spirit, constant updates and new exchanges. It can be seen that the developers seriously took up their project.
Yes it is true, the project does not stand still, and is constantly evolving. Maybe the team can work even faster?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: