Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:33:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
siopakalb

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:48:19 AM

Yes it is true, the project does not stand still, and is constantly evolving. Maybe the team can work even faster?
The main thing is that the speed of development does not affect the quality. Now the team is quite active and what they do corresponds to the planned plans and corresponds to the planned terms of development.
No one will work to their detriment. Therefore, I think that the team assesses its strength and situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:48:54 AM

I am interested in the question of security, will it be at a high level?

Blockchain technologies will provide maximum security and at the same time transparency.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:52:24 AM

Blockchain technologies will provide maximum security and at the same time transparency.

What kind of security are we talking about? The blockchain technology is not yet at the perfect level, and it is simply not advisable to speak now about perfect security. There are a lot of problems in the technology itself, starting with security.
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:00:49 AM

What kind of security are we talking about? The blockchain technology is not yet at the perfect level, and it is simply not advisable to speak now about perfect security. There are a lot of problems in the technology itself, starting with security.
what Huh
hack blockchain impossible!
only attack 51% - this is the only vulnerability.
django814

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:02:56 AM

I fully agree that it is impossible to assure 100% of security. Everything changes every day. We do not know what awaits us tomorrow.
Roksalana

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:05:46 AM

Yes it is true, the project does not stand still, and is constantly evolving. Maybe the team can work even faster?
The main thing is that the speed of development does not affect the quality. Now the team is quite active and what they do corresponds to the planned plans and corresponds to the planned terms of development.
The speed has little effect, the quality of the finished product is already at the end
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:21:57 AM

I fully agree that it is impossible to assure 100% of security. Everything changes every day. We do not know what awaits us tomorrow.
Everything is changing and every day we allow technology to get better and updates come out, but of course the rest are not asleep either.
Zahiemerna

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:25:27 AM

Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!
Investing in cryptocurrency is a very good way to secure a carefree future. I think this is a great chance for many people!
CiNik

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:33:50 AM

Thinking about the future is always necessary. Anyone who does not think about the future will be deprived of this very future. But I agree with you that it’s not worth it to dwell on it and you need to deal with current issues. And the current issue is with us this is the search and investment in promising projects. What we actually do!
Investing in cryptocurrency is a very good way to secure a carefree future. I think this is a great chance for many people!
Well, here, as luck would have it, you can invest so that having invested a good amount of nothing in future will have
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:41:31 AM

Well, here, as luck would have it, you can invest so that having invested a good amount of nothing in future will have
I think that you can successfully invest in cryptocurrency.
just need to follow the market trends, and correctly choose projects.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:00:53 PM

In any case, they must first make the testing platform closed, and then they should check for the users themselves under load.
Of course, the platform should be well tested before freelancers and customers come to it en masse. I hope that the team will make this platform as convenient and practical as possible.
Kirand

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:01:11 PM

I think that you can successfully invest in cryptocurrency.
just need to follow the market trends, and correctly choose projects.
Projects need to be chosen correctly, much depends on the state of the market itself and from this you can continue to work and invest
Dezlife

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:13:08 PM

Projects need to be chosen correctly, much depends on the state of the market itself and from this you can continue to work and invest
Last week the market has been growing steadily, how long do you think this trend will continue?
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:13:17 PM

In any case, they must first make the testing platform closed, and then they should check for the users themselves under load.
Of course, the platform should be well tested before freelancers and customers come to it en masse. I hope that the team will make this platform as convenient and practical as possible.
Just if there are problems or some bugs on the platform, then it will all end badly, so you can even lose your money by paying for the service and not getting the finished job.
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:20:38 PM

Just if there are problems or some bugs on the platform, then it will all end badly, so you can even lose your money by paying for the service and not getting the finished job.
Pay money to good testers, make a closed beta platform and already check for errors, then there will be no problems, as a very good option
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:22:46 PM

I do not agree, because for any investor, the value of the token in which they invested is primarily important.
All people came to this crypto investing market in order to make money. Therefore, it is natural that everyone is interested in profit.
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:33:27 PM

cryptocurrency and blockchain always have high security.
This is very reliable technology.
We have seen cases of hacks on several occasions, despite being backed up with blockchain technology.
The security measures put in place by the developer is of utmost importance. The the question on security should be answered.
IarLeonid729

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:46:38 PM

Project PACT is constantly at work and this is evident from the number of announcements and news that they publish in their social threads. If it continues like this, success will not take long !!!!!
Team PACT is really very active on social networks. Constantly publish project news and any useful information. Investors like these things!
Why are social networks of any importance if there is no code going on.
Of course, there must be a balance (compromise) between technology and marketing. If the project is only engaged in advertising but is not developing a code, then this is a dead end ... And vice versa, if only to code but not advertise the project, then this is a dead end ...
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 12:59:27 PM

I do not agree, because for any investor, the value of the token in which they invested is primarily important.
All people came to this crypto investing market in order to make money. Therefore, it is natural that everyone is interested in profit.
And I think this is normal human desires, any of us will be interested to make a profit.
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:02:22 PM

The team has ambitious plans. If all plans are implemented, the project will take its rightful place among the crypto projects. But there is still a lot of work ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: