Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:40:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3663 times)
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:24:03 PM

Today, more and more people work as freelancers and this number is constantly growing. I think that the time to launch the PACT platform is very well chosen!
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:59:37 PM

Today, more and more people work as freelancers and this number is constantly growing. I think that the time to launch the PACT platform is very well chosen!
This trend will not change in the coming years. The sphere of freelancing will become more and more popular.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
Loxness

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:29:03 PM

There are some details I would like to clarify, does the project have an official telegram channel?
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 02:43:28 PM

I am interested in the question of security, will it be at a high level?

Blockchain technologies will provide maximum security and at the same time transparency.

What kind of security are we talking about? The blockchain technology is not yet at the perfect level, and it is simply not advisable to speak now about perfect security. There are a lot of problems in the technology itself, starting with security.
Yes, indeed, why everyone who hears the word blockchain immediately shouts about absolute security.To absolute security is very far.I except the name of this project do not see a reason anything to discuss here.Is there any information you can put here?In general, freelancing platforms and without blockchain function normally.
the security vulnerability is found even on the most popular exchanges, and hackers sometimes steal money from them, the question is if the security fault scammers take possession of my money-whether the project will guarantee their return to my account Huh
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:04:23 PM

This trend will not change in the coming years. The sphere of freelancing will become more and more popular.

such a project is very necessary,and we are now seeing some positive change in prices in the crypto market,and if the price development is more rapid,it will have a positive impact on this project
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 03:50:04 PM

such a project is very necessary,and we are now seeing some positive change in prices in the crypto market,and if the price development is more rapid,it will have a positive impact on this project
any crypto project will be in demand in the future, if it is done qualitatively,and today it is very difficult to predict which industry will be more in demand
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:03:12 PM

Blockchain technologies will provide maximum security and at the same time transparency.

What kind of security are we talking about? The blockchain technology is not yet at the perfect level, and it is simply not advisable to speak now about perfect security. There are a lot of problems in the technology itself, starting with security.
Yes, indeed, why everyone who hears the word blockchain immediately shouts about absolute security.To absolute security is very far.I except the name of this project do not see a reason anything to discuss here.Is there any information you can put here?In general, freelancing platforms and without blockchain function normally.
Nowhere is there a full guarantee of security !!!
No one gives such a guarantee. And if they give it is a hoax !!!

NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:28:40 PM

There are some details I would like to clarify, does the project have an official telegram channel?

I ask your questions in Twitter https://twitter.com/OfficialPact
Grizer

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 04:37:14 PM

I think so too, even the largest cryptocurrency exchange hacked periodically, although there bezopasni higher.
uybghf

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:10:04 PM

I agree, there is no such thing as guaranteed security. However I like the idea of the project, lets see what they can do.
Pavel1988Pop

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:21:14 PM

The positive changes also abruptly stopped as they began ... no one even understood what happened as the market turned red again ... What to do ... This is a crypto world!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:26:09 PM

We have seen cases of hacks on several occasions, despite being backed up with blockchain technology.
The security measures put in place by the developer is of utmost importance. The the question on security should be answered.
The problem of cyber crime is becoming more and more relevant every day ... basic protection systems have long been lacking. We need specialized solutions to feel and your savings in security!
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:31:01 PM

We have seen cases of hacks on several occasions, despite being backed up with blockchain technology.
The security measures put in place by the developer is of utmost importance. The the question on security should be answered.
The problem of cyber crime is becoming more and more relevant every day ... basic protection systems have long been lacking. We need specialized solutions to feel and your savings in security!
I did not even know that blockchain requires protection, it positions itself as a safe system, is not it?
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:38:09 PM

I did not even know that blockchain requires protection, it positions itself as a safe system, is not it?

Does the phrase "attack 51" mean anything to you? This is a very common way to attack blockchain-based systems.
Bitkotname

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:55:10 PM

That's right, but hackers somehow bypass the protection. I wouldn't worry about it so much.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:56:54 PM

The positive changes also abruptly stopped as they began ... no one even understood what happened as the market turned red again ... What to do ... This is a crypto world!
in these rapid market changes can be seen a powerful manipulation of the price of buying and selling large volumes ,it begins to play whales
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 05:59:51 PM

It is necessary to properly dispose of investors ' money, it is necessary to choose really good exchanges.

You are absolutely right, this is a very important point, it can not be missed, because the popularity of the coin directly depends on the chosen exchange.
Algrinys

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:23:43 PM

I ask your questions in Twitter https://twitter.com/OfficialPact

I did not even know that the PACT is in social networks, thanks for the useful information.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 06:41:37 PM

What other industries will support the opening? I do not think that only freelancers need a blockchain. There is a lot of work on the Internet that needs to be implemented on the blockchain.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:38:43 PM

I agree, there is no such thing as guaranteed security. However I like the idea of the project, lets see what they can do.
Of course, the idea of ​​the project and the project itself are very interesting! You should pay attention to it. People's interest is the first indicator of success!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: