Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3657 times)
Bitkotname

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:02:17 AM

Yes, smart contracts are the most important advantage of this platform.
Smart contacts are constantly being improved, I am generally delighted with these technlogies.
webskompplun

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:02:58 AM

A whole collection of good news! It is perfectly! Project PACT is developing and gaining momentum! Glad to see!
The good news is, it's a recipe for success. I really hope for the future of the project, but there is still a lot of work.

we see that the team is doing everything possible to make the project successful. I think we will see rapid development very soon.
Bitkotname

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:11:06 AM

I would like to try myself as a freelancer, I will follow the news of the project and its launch.
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:18:20 AM

Freelancing is already very popular, perhaps this project can bring its own correctives, but who knows how it will be
You are right - freelancing is extremely popular among today's youth. This way of earning is becoming more and more common among people. It remains only to make the platform PACT popular among freelancers and then the course of the PACT coin will soar "to the moon"!
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 10:32:01 AM

I would like to try myself as a freelancer, I will follow the news of the project and its launch.

I think most people here are hoping for a quick and successful launch of the platform.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:15:54 AM

I think most people here are hoping for a quick and successful launch of the platform.

Everything should work out if the team wants it, now there is a big problem in the market itself and of course investments
dapp1

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:28:59 AM

A whole collection of good news! It is perfectly! Project PACT is developing and gaining momentum! Glad to see!
The good news is, it's a recipe for success. I really hope for the future of the project, but there is still a lot of work.

It takes a lot of effort to complete such a platform, as freelancing is very popular and there are a lot of competitors in the market.
pricasde

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:33:24 AM

It takes a lot of effort to complete such a platform, as freelancing is very popular and there are a lot of competitors in the market.
there are no competitors in the cryptocurrency world.
so I think that this project can be very successful.
CiNik

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:53:35 AM

there are no competitors in the cryptocurrency world.
so I think that this project can be very successful.
There are competitors everywhere, maybe they are not so significant and we have not noticed them yet, but in any case I am sure that there are such
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:34:53 PM

The use of new technologies to freelancers is more clear for me. But what benefits will customers get from using blockchain technologies?
More payment options. It also reduces the risk of poorly performed work due to the introduction of smart contracts.
In addition, all finances will be completely anonymous, data transfer speed and just a new kind of freelancing platform
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:26:05 PM

Freelancing is already very popular, perhaps this project can bring its own correctives, but who knows how it will be
You are right - freelancing is extremely popular among today's youth. This way of earning is becoming more and more common among people. It remains only to make the platform PACT popular among freelancers and then the course of the PACT coin will soar "to the moon"!
Yes, it is now popular and in demand!
But
We need to work with the mind, a lot of freelancers are now, but there are few professionals! This is sad

KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:07:17 PM

But
We need to work with the mind, a lot of freelancers are now, but there are few professionals! This is sad

I think, it's important, that young people try to look for new ways of earning money. they do not go on to work on low-paid government jobs, and they are not subject to certain directors. they want to find something job, that they will bring both income and pleasure. and this is a very good indicator.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:07:44 PM

The use of new technologies to freelancers is more clear for me. But what benefits will customers get from using blockchain technologies?
More payment options. It also reduces the risk of poorly performed work due to the introduction of smart contracts.
In addition, all finances will be completely anonymous, data transfer speed and just a new kind of freelancing platform
It's just the first project where the freelance exchange is used together with the blockchain system.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:43:45 PM

The main thing is to collect the required number of users and investors. Then you can already see the full picture!
Now try to collect investors with such a market, they are just afraid to invest their money Cheesy
And that's the problem! Because of one failure, people are just afraid now. And promising projects suffer from this. Which can really give a good income!
many investors just lost a lot of their money due to the fall in prices, so they are waiting for the prices on the crypto market to rise
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:50:29 PM

But

I think, it's important, that young people try to look for new ways of earning money. they do not go on to work on low-paid government jobs, and they are not subject to certain directors. they want to find something job, that they will bring both income and pleasure. and this is a very good indicator.
Now with work, everything is very bad in the real world, low wages and people want to find other ways to earn money, it's all real
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:03:12 PM

But

not always work in the enterprise or institution has a decent wage, that's why many people are looking for an alternative in freelancing
Kirand

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:10:24 PM

not always work in the enterprise or institution has a decent wage, that's why many people are looking for an alternative in freelancing
It’s just that it’s much more convenient to work at home, that's all, most people love this kind of activity for it, nobody torments anyone just
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:30:56 PM

It’s just that it’s much more convenient to work at home, that's all, most people love this kind of activity for it, nobody torments anyone just
of course it is very convenient, you dispose of your personal free time, work as much time a day as you see fit, you can make a day off any day,and most importantly-you are your own boss Wink Wink Wink
BTC_Panther

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:20:45 PM

of course it is very convenient, you dispose of your personal free time, work as much time a day as you see fit, you can make a day off any day,and most importantly-you are your own boss Wink Wink Wink
However, you need to understand that in this mode of the day, many people cannot observe labor disciplines and responsibly approach the fulfillment of tasks ... You also need to be able to organize your working day yourself. After all, the freelancer has neither the head of the department, nor any other manager.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 06:25:59 PM

However, you need to understand that in this mode of the day, many people cannot observe labor disciplines and responsibly approach the fulfillment of tasks ... You also need to be able to organize your working day yourself. After all, the freelancer has neither the head of the department, nor any other manager.
it probably all depends on the nature of the person and his organization and punctuality,and these qualities affect the result of work both in the office and in freelancing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: