Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:53:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
btcsmlcmnr

Activity: 546
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 08:10:10 AM

Freelancing is very popular in modern society, so it's good ideas to build up a free lance market with crypto payments.
I don't know which types of challenges to construct such platform and market for freelancing.
In my experience, I have seen some projects aim at free lance market.
They all failed:
- Stipend.
- Digiwage
- And others, I don't remember their names ATM.
How the PACT project can make different and succeed?
You're right. I am personally acquainted with several people who became freelancing after their employers offered to start working not at the office, but at home. I think that there are many such stories.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitkotname

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:39:06 AM

In any case, everything depends ONLY on the organizers of the project!
It is true that most of the success of the project depends on the developers, but the market situation also contributes to the growing market is much easier to implement the project.
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:39:30 AM

A smart contract is understandable, well, or the 3rd party, which will be the moderator on the platform, is also a good option.
Third party, will it be some kind of intermediary or guarantor? If this is an ordinary person, then how will he have time to understand all the nuances of hundreds of deal that will be held daily on the PACT platform.
In any case, this will all be automated, but the person should also follow the whole process, they are not for nothing called moderators.
Human control is of course important and necessary, but the so-called "human factor" must be taken into account. People are imperfect. Artificial intelligence is impartial and more perfect.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:07:49 AM

A smart contract is understandable, well, or the 3rd party, which will be the moderator on the platform, is also a good option.
Third party, will it be some kind of intermediary or guarantor? If this is an ordinary person, then how will he have time to understand all the nuances of hundreds of deal that will be held daily on the PACT platform.
In any case, this will all be automated, but the person should also follow the whole process, they are not for nothing called moderators.
Human control is of course important and necessary, but the so-called "human factor" must be taken into account. People are imperfect. Artificial intelligence is impartial and more perfect.
you should not think about it at all, it has long been in development, but so far I have seen that they only experience robots
CiNik

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:25:34 AM

It is true that most of the success of the project depends on the developers, but the market situation also contributes to the growing market is much easier to implement the project.

It’s not just the developers themselves, it’s still a lot dependent on investments and their quantity; the more, the faster the project develops.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:48:23 AM

After news released two days ago, PACT kept falling.
Recent hours, it is good to see the falling momentum seems to decrease.
The coin slowly recovered from its bottom found yesterday.
I think that traders can fastly take profits from the recent drops of PACT.
What caused the dump of the PACT coin? What happened? I haven't heard any negative news about this project.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:58:00 AM

Freelancing is very popular in modern society, so it's good ideas to build up a free lance market with crypto payments.
I don't know which types of challenges to construct such platform and market for freelancing.
They all failed:
- Stipend.
- Digiwage
You're right. I am personally acquainted with several people who became freelancing after their employers offered to start working not at the office, but at home. I think that there are many such stories.
Good advertising is needed and the maximum efforts of the team, so that you can compete adequately with other projects, and there are a lot of them on the market
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:06:08 AM

They all failed:
- Stipend.
- Digiwage
The competitors you listed had a slightly different concept. This PACT project is focused on creating a platform that will provide the most profitable and convenient interaction between freelancers and customers.
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:18:32 AM

They all failed:
- Stipend.
- Digiwage
The competitors you listed had a slightly different concept. This PACT project is focused on creating a platform that will provide the most profitable and convenient interaction between freelancers and customers.
A platform for everyone, so you can even say, there is an opportunity for everyone to test their freelancer skills in all directions in the future
Franzy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:35:45 AM

The market can make it so that the investment simply will not, the whole thing is aware of the cryptocurrency itself, no one wants to invest at the expense of itself
Kirand

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 11:46:34 AM

Freelancing began to gain momentum after the global financial crisis of 2008. Then a lot of people were out of work and began to look for a remote job. Plus, companies began to cut jobs in offices and send workers to work at home. This marked the beginning of the movement of freelancers.
A lot of people even, most people work at home for a variety of purposes, it’s most difficult to find yourself in the right direction.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:01:06 PM

Even if the concept is different, but the idea is common, a platform for people who are involved in freelancing, and this is already common, and how to stand out among the rest, you need to think carefully
MRPD

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 12:02:27 PM

Even if the concept is different, but the idea is common, a platform for people who are involved in freelancing, and this is already common, and how to stand out among the rest, you need to think carefully

I must agree with this. You see something common and you say oh here comes another one. The project needs a spark and something truly unique and different.
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:09:51 PM

I must agree with this. You see something common and you say oh here comes another one. The project needs a spark and something truly unique and different.
Such projects related to freelancing are simply full on the Internet, and those with their own peculiarity or as they say "trick" are popular.
Franzy

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:22:00 PM

Even not always the feature of the project highlights, as best as possible advertising makes the image and beautiful slogan, why your exchange, and not all the others
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:24:40 PM

you should not think about it at all, it has long been in development, but so far I have seen that they only experience robots
As far as I know, artificial intelligence is already actively used in many modern IT projects. Of course, he has nothing to do with artificial intelligence from science fiction films.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:35:18 PM

It’s not just the developers themselves, it’s still a lot dependent on investments and their quantity; the more, the faster the project develops.
Of course, much depends on the financing of the project. If there is enough money, the project may contain a staff of professional programmers who will improve and develop the project.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:36:46 PM

As far as I know, artificial intelligence is already actively used in many modern IT projects. Of course, he has nothing to do with artificial intelligence from science fiction films.
Perhaps you are right, but still this development is still a very long period in the development stage, because you need to finish everything correctly
CiNik

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:46:07 PM

Of course, much depends on the financing of the project. If there is enough money, the project may contain a staff of professional programmers who will improve and develop the project.

The most important thing is updates, the project can be kept by one coder, if in terms of development he is intelligent and knows what he is doing.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:51:53 PM

Yes, it is already used in many places, in every corner of the world a different intellect is developed with its own characteristics, maybe sometime it can be applied to cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: