Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
Tesatnan

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:31:05 PM

can I test your official wallet? Is it ready for operation?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kaoshot

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:34:23 PM

Yes, the wallet is ready, you can download it on the project website. https://pact.works/coin/#download
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:42:16 PM

Yes, the wallet is ready, you can download it on the project website. https://pact.works/coin/#download

This suggests that the project team is set up very seriously, the platform is already in the final phase.
Herous4

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:56:23 PM

This suggests that the project team is set up very seriously, the platform is already in the final phase.

I want to quickly see the working project to fully assess the potential of the platform.
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:40:06 PM

I want to quickly see the working project to fully assess the potential of the platform.

Now launched such strong projects that are just beyond reality! And I am glad that the world is moving and moving forward!

Maratreee9

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:01:19 PM

Now launched such strong projects that are just beyond reality! And I am glad that the world is moving and moving forward!
This is true, but it means that the competition is growing and implement your project is becoming increasingly difficult.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:13:34 PM

Many analysts predict the rapid growth of the crypto-currency market, at this moment investors themselves will look for projects for investment.

many analysts predict a rise in prices for a long time,but their forecasts can not come true, to be honest, these analysts have ceased to believe almost all crypto enthusiasts
Beginners have no other choice than to believe analysts and experts, because they themselves can not analyze the market.

There is some logic in your words, there will always be a demand for analysts, but it is very difficult to find a really adequate analyst in our time.

many analysts themselves are newcomers, so I would not advise them to believe the forecasts, and believe it or not it is a personal choice
Herous4

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:15:04 PM

many analysts themselves are newcomers, so I would not advise them to believe the forecasts, and believe it or not it is a personal choice
You are absolutely right, to trust the opinion of other people is very risky, but without it in any way.
TimurBit

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:22:44 PM

I do not see a mobile wallet, it is planned to develop in the future?
Tesatnan

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:33:31 PM

You are absolutely right, to trust the opinion of other people is very risky, but without it in any way.

I have repeatedly got into a situation where I lost money because I trusted different cryptanalysts, do not repeat my mistakes.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:40:58 PM

I have repeatedly got into a situation where I lost money because I trusted different cryptanalysts, do not repeat my mistakes.

you can only trust very trusted people ,but to draw conclusions and to make decisions only need yourself,then not to blame anyone but yourself
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:04:25 PM

our whole life is associated with risk, and especially the financial sector,so you can only trust yourself but before you act you need to think very carefully
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:06:30 PM

Freelancing is very popular in modern society, so it's good ideas to build up a free lance market with crypto payments.
I don't know which types of challenges to construct such platform and market for freelancing.
In my experience, I have seen some projects aim at free lance market.
They all failed:
- Stipend.
- Digiwage
- And others, I don't remember their names ATM.
How the PACT project can make different and succeed?
You're right. I am personally acquainted with several people who became freelancing after their employers offered to start working not at the office, but at home. I think that there are many such stories.
Good advertising is needed and the maximum efforts of the team, so that you can compete adequately with other projects, and there are a lot of them on the market
A good advertising company is needed to make this PACT platform and the project itself popular. I think it would be nice to have a bounty.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:10:35 PM

our whole life is associated with risk, and especially the financial sector,so you can only trust yourself but before you act you need to think very carefully
Investing in cryptocurrency is considered the most risky type of investment. But also the most profitable. That is why thousands of new investors come here every month.
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:22:19 PM

Investing in cryptocurrency is considered the most risky type of investment. But also the most profitable. That is why thousands of new investors come here every month.
but also a lot of new investors as well as traders lost their investments and left their attempts to earn a lot of money
moreover, they lost their personal funds, thinking that it is very easy to make a profit
cas33

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:25:39 PM

Thousands of new users come in and only a few dozen investors make money ... now there are a lot of scammers and scam projects on the market.
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:30:18 PM

Thousands of new users come in and only a few dozen investors make money ... now there are a lot of scammers and scam projects on the market.
Contrary to all fraudulent projects, there are those that bring investors not a bad income, but they are becoming less and less every day.
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:36:59 PM

Contrary to all fraudulent projects, there are those that bring investors not a bad income, but they are becoming less and less every day.
I agree with you. There are very few really profitable projects. But this does not mean that there are no such projects. You just need to be able to choose where to invest.
Tesatnan

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:37:37 PM

How to find a universal technology to find these projects?
Kaoshot

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:45:03 PM

How to find a universal technology to find these projects?

This technology does not exist, you just need to be as careful and soberly assess a particular project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: