Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥📢[ANN][POS+MN] PACT coin for freelancing 👩‍💼 platform🚀CryptoBridge/GRAVIEX  (Read 3655 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:33:20 AM

Do you think that now is the right time to invest?
Perhaps the market is already ready to move up.
I would like to believe. But today the whole market is red again. Although I still think that in March we will see a pump.
It is very possible that now we are seeing a kind of rollback before the start. I'm still more inclined to see the pump.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:39:27 AM

I think that today we are seeing only the very beginning of the development of this technology. After 5 or 10 years, cryptocurrencies will be used everywhere. And today we are witnessing a kind of testing of this technology.
I have the opportunity to earn money in this industry is a kind of fee for participation in this testing? It sounds a little fantastic, but quite logical.
Quersamine

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:49:36 AM

Do you think that now is the right time to invest?
Perhaps the market is already ready to move up.
I would like to believe. But today the whole market is red again. Although I still think that in March we will see a pump.
It is very possible that now we are seeing a kind of rollback before the start. I'm still more inclined to see the pump.
The main thing that was not such a rollback, that the crypt will not cost anything, because the course is every day a new
BTC_Panther

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:53:07 AM

Perhaps you are right that everything is at the stage of development, everything has its time, but we will hope that the farther, the better
It seems to me that the crypto investment industry is very promising. It develops the most advanced ideas from the IT sector and is immediately tested on real users.
Iellan

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:13:47 PM

Perhaps you are right that everything is at the stage of development, everything has its time, but we will hope that the farther, the better
It seems to me that the crypto investment industry is very promising. It develops the most advanced ideas from the IT sector and is immediately tested on real users.
Testing passes all in real time and it's cool, she somehow very quickly appeared in our life
gatucci

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:19:38 PM

Testing passes all in real time and it's cool, she somehow very quickly appeared in our life
Not quickly, the cryptocurrency has been developing for more than 10 years. This time is enough to understand that this is a promising technology.
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:26:46 PM

Not quickly, the cryptocurrency has been developing for more than 10 years. This time is enough to understand that this is a promising technology.
The technology is promising, the main thing is to understand that you yourself specifically want from the market, there are many possibilities, most importantly the desire
Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:35:13 PM

It seems to me that everything will be fine with cryptocurrency. This is a promising technology. Cryptocurrency has a greater future. And what we are seeing today is only the very beginning of the development of this technology and this industry.
I also think that cryptocurrency is the technology of the future. just now the technology is still very raw to be fully used by the masses of users.
[/quote
Cryptocurrency has stopped due to the fact that in our country it is not clear what is happening !!! When people will live normally then the cryptocurrency will rise!

Julia1992

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:36:19 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2019, 03:55:31 PM by Julia1992

It seems to me that everything will be fine with cryptocurrency. This is a promising technology. Cryptocurrency has a greater future. And what we are seeing today is only the very beginning of the development of this technology and this industry.
I also think that cryptocurrency is the technology of the future. just now the technology is still very raw to be fully used by the masses of users.
It is not known what called for such a position in the market. But I hope to see good numbers soon!

ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:14:42 PM

Let it be another growth, for simply then the cryptocurrency will not be popular, they promise in March, but no one knows how it will actually be Smiley
The fall of the market has lasted for more than a year. If this trend continues, then many investors may lose interest in investing in cryptocurrency. I think that the manipulators will not allow this.
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:18:37 PM

Let it be another growth, for simply then the cryptocurrency will not be popular, they promise in March, but no one knows how it will actually be Smiley
The fall of the market has lasted for more than a year. If this trend continues, then many investors may lose interest in investing in cryptocurrency. I think that the manipulators will not allow this.
Many people say that the market will unfold soon. and this happens every month during the correction.
Eyneloisel

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:34:54 PM

If there is even less investment than there is, then the projects simply will not exist in the market, or rather there will be no new developments.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:35:09 PM

Crypt is a technology with more than a 10 year history, by only around 3 years ago it became popular and now more and more people become a part of the community
cas33

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:38:24 PM

we have already said a lot that cryptanalysts can not be trusted, they have long said that such a long fall should not be-and it lasts a long time
Because all these analysts and observers know exactly as much as we are ... You need to figure it out for yourself and make your own investment plans and strategies.
You're right. You need to study projects on your own, independently search for promising start-ups and make decisions for yourself whether to invest or not.
Franzy

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:48:48 PM

Crypt is a technology with more than a 10 year history, by only around 3 years ago it became popular and now more and more people become a part of the community
In any case, this subject of cryptocurrency will still develop, but sooner or later the point will be reached where development will be stopped.
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:06:56 PM

we have already said a lot that cryptanalysts can not be trusted, they have long said that such a long fall should not be-and it lasts a long time
Because all these analysts and observers know exactly as much as we are ... You need to figure it out for yourself and make your own investment plans and strategies.
You're right. You need to study projects on your own, independently search for promising start-ups and make decisions for yourself whether to invest or not.
There will always be a choice for you, no matter how beautifully the project is described or technically it seemed ideal to you, only you decide whether you need it or not.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:16:57 PM

The main thing that was not such a rollback, that the crypt will not cost anything, because the course is every day a new
I think that there will be no further fall. Now many coins are at the level of 2017. Until the moment when the market began to grow. This suggests that we are likely to have reached the bottom of the price and now only up and only forward!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:31:06 PM

I think that in 5 or 10 years people will not imagine their lives without mutual settlements with cryptocurrencies. Today it seems to us a fantasy, but all the facts speak about it.
qudayab

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:33:11 PM

I think that there will be no further fall. Now many coins are at the level of 2017. Until the moment when the market began to grow. This suggests that we are likely to have reached the bottom of the price and now only up and only forward!
Well, in fact, I would very much like to believe in all this, that this is true and there will be growth, but who knows whether it has reached the initial level, or will be even lower
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:35:46 PM

Many people say that the market will unfold soon. and this happens every month during the correction.
It's true. Just everyone is waiting for this very moment of market reversal. Therefore, any fluctuation in the rate causes excitement in the ranks of investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: