Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:29:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLATINUM COIN (PLAT) - Node/ Payment method Adoption for Shopping - Games  (Read 2807 times)
Horantui

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:54:01 AM

Roi 321,20 % (114 Days)  for Dashp.  It is good amount of roi for me. I don't like very high roi coins. High roi coins not good ones. Their destiny is clear as we all know.  MN coin Roi must be acceptable. DASHP's roi is average roi and it made me follow dashp.
Pistascialentiscus

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:48:39 AM

Roi 321,20 % (114 Days)  for Dashp.  It is good amount of roi for me. I don't like very high roi coins. High roi coins not good ones. Their destiny is clear as we all know.  MN coin Roi must be acceptable. DASHP's roi is average roi and it made me follow dashp.

Current block close to 10500 right now. and rewards table like this:

REWARD BLOCKS:
0004 to 14399 = 1.10
14400 to 28799 = 1.70
28800 to 43199 = 2.60
43200 to 57599 = 2.90
57600 to 172799 = 5.10
345600 to 518399 = 4.05
518400 to 604799 = 3.64
604800 to 5149846 = 3.28
5149846 forward = 3.28

The highest rate will start when reach the block 57600
Vertivar

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:27:50 AM

Active masternodes still 16.  Daily income about 26,40 DASHP with there current masternodes. mn collateral 3K coin. while masternodes amount growing up, daily income will be decreasing day by day. I think mn rewards good designed by Roi.
molebuz

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:12:08 AM

please remember to leave your votes for DASHP to be listed on the platform of Masternode Zecore and also on the Exchange Mercatox.
Zecore Masternodes Vote: https://zcoremn.featureupvote.com/suggestions/32304/dash-platinum
Mercatox Vote: https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=dashp&page=29
Boraban

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:20:39 AM

please remember to leave your votes for DASHP to be listed on the platform of Masternode Zecore and also on the Exchange Mercatox.
Zecore Masternodes Vote: https://zcoremn.featureupvote.com/suggestions/32304/dash-platinum

I want to add something to your comment. In DashP official server, that is a bounty for Exchange Marcatox. Who want to vote for Dashp, he/she can enter their discord to enter that bounty also. By that way, can win some free coins.
Gubaru

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:55:47 AM

Dashp listed on mnstatistic, masternodepro, masternodes.online  already. Every masternode coin should be listed on mn statistic sites to allow investors follow all of details of masternodes and incomes, total supply etc.  First steps of Dashp went ok till now. Waiting for exchange site.
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:40:50 AM

Great news, you can see the project does not stand still. It is added to different servers and the development of the project is in full swing.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:49:44 AM

Great news, you can see the project does not stand still. It is added to different servers and the development of the project is in full swing.
You are right, I see that the branch is alive and the channel in the discord is the same, the team does not stand still, it has a goal, and if there is a goal there will be a result. We are waiting for the exchange.
daddyoso

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:54:46 PM

Great progress auth dashp recently, watching project grow bit by bit. All behind Dashp
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:48:16 PM

I remembered, flipped through old projects and found Dash Green. Very similar to your project, but the copy is clean.
MasterIO02

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:37:23 PM

I love the fact that it is hybrid PoW - PoS!
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:21:53 PM

I remembered, flipped through old projects and found Dash Green. Very similar to your project, but the copy is clean.
I remember a project with this name, but I think that you are mistaken, but I am not sure, I see that the team is not standing still and most likely I join them.
Linda Lunar

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:28:54 PM

I remember a project with this name, but I think that you are mistaken, but I am not sure, I see that the team is not standing still and most likely I join them.

There are 2 variation of Dash coin.  DashG (Dash Green) and this one DashP(Dash Platinum)  DASH coin is very strong one at the markets and famous enough. Due to this feature, other variations of Dash such as Dashg and Dashp will be more ok.  However, DASHP is not a guarantee. The purchase of crypto-coins presents a considerable risk of loss, so it is the investor's responsibility to analyze the risks before applying his capital, taking care not to apply too much what he will need.
Balleb

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:38:16 PM

There are 2 variation of Dash coin.  DashG (Dash Green) and this one DashP(Dash Platinum)  DASH coin is very strong one at the markets and famous enough. Due to this feature, other variations of Dash such as Dashg and Dashp will be more ok.  However, DASHP is not a guarantee. The purchase of crypto-coins presents a considerable risk of loss, so it is the investor's responsibility to analyze the risks before applying his capital, taking care not to apply too much what he will need.

Thanks for information. What is current stake rewards of DASHP at this moment please? I just downloaded wallet. It is working ok. Synced properly. Are there any minimum coin limits for stake?
parspero

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:15:34 PM

Thanks for information. What is current stake rewards of DASHP at this moment please? I just downloaded wallet. It is working ok. Synced properly. Are there any minimum coin limits for stake?

I'm getting this stake rewards each time. Current rewards =>  Net amount: +0.21998956 DASHP     I guess  you will ask " How often?"  It depend on howmuch coins u have for stake.  If too much coins, then rewards will come very often.  If few coins, then seldom. I have few coins in the wallet. If you want to get nice rewards, I think you should have at least 100 coins in the wallet. It will avoid you from orphan blocks. (for now, in the future that amount can be change due to investors much or not)
Nesfitep

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:22:47 PM

There are 2 variation of Dash coin.  DashG (Dash Green) and this one DashP(Dash Platinum)  DASH coin is very strong one at the markets and famous enough. Due to this feature, other variations of Dash such as Dashg and Dashp will be more ok.  However, DASHP is not a guarantee. The purchase of crypto-coins presents a considerable risk of loss, so it is the investor's responsibility to analyze the risks before applying his capital, taking care not to apply too much what he will need.

I'm getting this stake rewards each time. Current rewards =>  Net amount: +0.21998956 DASHP     I guess  you will ask " How often?"  It depend on howmuch coins u have for stake.  If too much coins, then rewards will come very often.  If few coins, then seldom. I have few coins in the wallet. If you want to get nice rewards, I think you should have at least 100 coins in the wallet. It will avoid you from orphan blocks. (for now, in the future that amount can be change due to investors much or not)

Guys i suggest you should check shared masternode services of DASHP at the official Discord Server. There are two shared mn services now. One of them need at least 500 coin for join in. The other one is much good. Only need 1 coin for join in. but of course that will be your choosing. I just wanted to let you know that.
Hansellemar

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:48:37 PM

There is no POW anymore. It was so at the first block for a while but it turned to POS/MN now.  80% Mn rewards and  20% Pos rewards. Did you check the rewards table? You can find out Dashp details there.
Kastar

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:53:33 PM

There is no POW anymore. It was so at the first block for a while but it turned to POS/MN now.  80% Mn rewards and  20% Pos rewards. Did you check the rewards table? You can find out Dashp details there.

Dashp Block Time: 3 Minutes and Maturity: 3 Hours   Total supply is 19.700.000  right now current supply is 406.376 Dashp coin. Premine 2%
45K DASHP coin is locked due to masternode ones. Total mn: 15   What is the first exchange site for Dashp? and when?
Hartanyan

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:52:27 AM

Dashp Block Time: 3 Minutes and Maturity: 3 Hours   Total supply is 19.700.000  right now current supply is 406.376 Dashp coin. Premine 2%
45K DASHP coin is locked due to masternode ones. Total mn: 15   What is the first exchange site for Dashp? and when?

hi mate! Did you check roadmap? Exchange will be after the presale. If they get enough money then they will follow roadmap for the next steps  such as exchange listing as i have read from official server. Q2: 2019 they are wishing CB listing. I think it can be earlier than decided time. Depend on investors.
Moralyano

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:19:19 AM

Probably those are sibling projects. I mean dashp and dashg and big brother is DASH. DASHP wallet working smooth. I staked some coins already. mn collaretal is 3K coin.  If you like staking don't forget to add these entries to your conf file :

connect=157.230.223.211
connect=159.65.240.99
connect=157.230.132.231
connect=178.62.195.103
connect=138.68.85.71
connect=209.97.134.255
connect=159.203.9.176
connect=177.125.123.238
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: