Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLATINUM COIN (PLAT) - Node/ Payment method Adoption for Shopping - Games  (Read 2807 times)
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 09:54:26 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2020, 08:01:02 PM by Feliciosx

Platinum Coin (Plat) is a modern crypto-currency with security features, supporting high-speed transactions, minimum rate and 100% decentralized peer-to-peer transactions, offering ease of anonymity through Masternodes hosted worldwide, where none central organization or entity controls the currency, ensuring the ability to store, send and receive coins anonymously and securely through the use of mobile and Desktop wallets both online and between person with unique and minimal transaction fees.

In order to promote greater adoption of international merchants, the Mobile and Platinum Shopping portfolios will be created, allowing users to send, receive and store, quickly and easily through their smartphones, maintaining the shopping mall where they will open a large trading field and online shopping by also integrating partner payment and receipt platforms into Platinum and other partner cryptos, allowing all merchants to receive mobile payments continuously and instantly for their products and services.

The Platinum mobile wallet will feature a monitoring system for your assets where you can track your PLAT balance and masternodes in real-time with automatic updates, monitoring your income and status of your masternodes at any time.

An extremely important feature that will be integrated into the mobile system will be the use of an exchange environment, an exchange mobile system that allows negotiation and transaction of partner cryptos integrated into the system. Being possible to quickly send the PLAT between mobile applications and also desktop wallet.

Truly sustainable, with no POW or unfair start, Platinum (Plat) use of 100% Stake Proof (POS) for block generation eliminates high-energy mining by being efficient and low maintenance costs. Rewards per block will continue to decline over time to contain inflation and keep supply low and fixed.

As more PLAT Masternodes are activated, the network becomes safer with faster transactions, and for PLAP users who do not want to apply their investments in Masternodes, they can simply leave their desktop wallet applications open. Resistant to inflation, the Masternodes block coins, divide the rewards into blocks and encourage the achievement of 80/20, PoS and MN in divided rewards.

The idea of access to an interactive gaming platform providing the fun and movement of assets as well as use of applications and platforms making it easy for people, traders, and customers perform transactions with the least resistance, this can be summarized as fluidity and can be divided into three attributes of high fluidity:

•   Increasing demand for the exchange of crypto-currency for goods and services.
•   Fast movement with lower cost of micro and macro operations.
•   Accessibility to readily interactive gateways.

At low rates, a cryptomaniac has the greatest chance that users there are using on a daily basis. Platinum Coin (Plat) will be easy to use, easy to spend, easy to accept and bring you fun. Every adult, child and business worldwide will be able to accept DASHP with its potential growth. As the percentage of Dash Platinum Gross Domestic Product (GDP) inevitably grows exponentially, so will its acceptance.

WALLETS

RELEASE » BOTSTRAP » SCRIPT MASTERNODE

EXCHANGE LISTING

MASTERNODE STATS & MONITORING

PLATINUM PRICE TRACKING

STAKE and SHARED MASTERNODE SERVICES

PLATINUM PARTNER GAMES PLATFORMS

Warning
All bonuses and promotions are subject to the Terms and Conditions.

Anyone caught cheating by opening multiple accounts and dumping chips or anything subject to terms and Conditions will risk being banned and losing your coins.

For live support, please contact us on our discord channel.

If you like our platform, share your experience on our review topic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:54:59 PM

Shocked Shocked PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT  Shocked Shocked

DASHP coin has now partnered with CryptoMasters!

Crypto Masters offers variety of valuable digital marketing services,  making crypto marketing strategy consolidated, specific and effective, giving straightforward offers with obvious results.  Their goal is to provide effective advertising and promotional solutions in crypto industry.  Crypto Masters' tools are designed to help to promote crypto projects and the continuously expanding crypto niche.They have built partnerships with the most outstanding exchanges,  platforms and with the most promising crypto projects.
https://crypto-masters.club/
https://discord.gg/kEYctRH
https://twitter.com/cryptomasters07?s=09
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:13:13 PM

So is this a fork of Dash or a new coin or other coin which is just named after dash?
findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 12:38:09 AM

do you need a pool ? have you got the link to the sourcecode Smiley

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
cryptopool.builders
Copper Member

Activity: 344

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:28:33 AM

do you need a pool ? have you got the link to the sourcecode Smiley

Looks like its POS/MN no POW
DesireeDeTous

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:01:27 PM

So nice to see a web wallet at the start! My computer is overloaded with wallets. The ratio between a max supply of 19 millions and a MN collateral of 3K is great. Just hope that the website will soon be ready. Waiting to play to your games.
ForumRectum

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:15:30 PM

I don't see any masternodes tracking website in your links.
Will you soon add DASHP to one of them? I suggest you masternodes.online, it's a very good reference that a lot of people use everyday.
Trolibus

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:52:41 PM

Can we have an idea about what exchanges you plan tobe listed on in a first time? Do you have any shared MN provider as partner?
How many Masternode at 0.3 BTC do you plan to sell in the presale?
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:58:27 PM

I don't see any masternodes tracking website in your links.
Will you soon add DASHP to one of them? I suggest you masternodes.online, it's a very good reference that a lot of people use everyday.
Yes, this is on our road map listing on MNO. We are already in contact with the team to work the listing.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:59:34 PM

Dash Platinum Added to the voting list at Altmarkets Exchange - Winners selected Wednesdays 18:00 GMT, no minimum - https://altmarkets.io/voting
Very good, we are putting our website year air to start the process.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:03:51 PM

Can we have an idea about what exchanges you plan tobe listed on in a first time? Do you have any shared MN provider as partner?
How many Masternode at 0.3 BTC do you plan to sell in the presale?

This is in our script the Listing in CryptoBridge and MErcatox, but we also open in our discord a poll for other exchanges that our users like to use to be able to be added in the sequence of listings. We are in contact with the Simple Pos Pool team and also with Snode for shared masternode listing. In our Discord has already been announced the beginning of the pre-sale for 50 MN.
MONITORINGTHEWORLD

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:27:56 AM

Welcome guys!
This is a good project, I wanted to leave the link to our website, we provide a cryptocurrency list and statistics service, we currently have several important discounts, shortly the monitoring service among others!

Twitter:  https://twitter.com/MNSTATISTIC
Discord: https://discord.gg/CtBzbPh
E-mail:   support@mnstatistic.online

We are at your service!

Good Luck!
Ribak1992

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:05:30 AM

do you have any connection with the developers of the original dash? or did you just take the popular name to get community attention? and one more important thing is where exactly to find the links to the github command profiles?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:09:10 AM

do you have any connection with the developers of the original dash? or did you just take the popular name to get community attention? and one more important thing is where exactly to find the links to the github command profiles?

I don't think they have anything to do with original dash developers. most of them are using the popularity of old projects. this is definitely one way of getting attention from the community.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:56:08 PM

The old dev disappeared, we in a part of the team are bringing the project to life with corrections and improvements in the project.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:59:26 PM

I don't think they have anything to do with original dash developers. most of them are using the popularity of old projects. this is definitely one way of getting attention from the community.

Why do you think so, my dear? How to say this without even questioning the team and the project? It is so common people used popularity as people who use reviews without any relevance.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 09:40:50 PM

Why do you think so, my dear? How to say this without even questioning the team and the project? It is so common people used popularity as people who use reviews without any relevance.

With this idea Yahoo shouldn't start their business because of Google. It is ok to compete with others and there is nothing wrong to bring new modifications to existing projects.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:32:29 PM

With this idea Yahoo shouldn't start their business because of Google. It is ok to compete with others and there is nothing wrong to bring new modifications to existing projects.

Many thanks for your note. That's what we need. I also see things in this way. That was a good observation, thank you.
bjhay29

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:49:00 AM

Good project. you have a perfect team. a very active Admin and community manger in discord, a very clear and detailed thread. project to be followed. of course I must come with this. DashP team is bringing this project alive again.
Hartanyan

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:19:47 PM

The old dev disappeared, we in a part of the team are bringing the project to life with corrections and improvements in the project.

There is up to 394.000 DASHP coins in total until PoW ends. This is 40 times less than Bitcoin, which makes this coin exclusive. When the smart phone wallets will be ready?  exact time for that?
Moralyano

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:41:53 PM

Were you really part of original dash team? and why the old Dev disappeared? any guess? Because of if that project was very successful. You are offering the second generation of DASP desktop wallets and it coming with many different functions. I like new things. I was bored of copy-paste projects.
WildWildEast

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:01:14 AM

You are going to make your own payment gateway and you will use DASHP services toolkit for that. That function will allow for banking customers to integrate Dashp as a payment system. If that function will be successful, that mean Dashp community will be including bank customers too but of course banks must accept DASHP as payment too. How to promate this coin to Banks to make them accept DASHP as a payment system?
Trapato

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:25:45 AM

MN collateral of 3K is nice. I downloaded the wallet and syncing wallet was smooth. Btw, i have tried PC wallet. I have read somethings about desktop wallets functions at the website. as i have read, you will add some newest things to wallets. What kind of things? Can you explain please?
snars2017

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:54:38 AM

I have found another potential masternode project. I believe on the team as the devs are very active at their discord channel and very accomodating and hardworking. Let us all support this great project.
SquireAu

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:54:09 AM

Dash Platinum, will this be a new lease of life Dash?
Dash is already successful in that it has been adopted for real user case examples i.e. coffee shops in Venezuela?
I wonder where Dash Platinum will fit in?
Maybe affordable masternodes?
I will stick around and follow Dash Platinum, as it looks interesting and to see what develops. 
Moramba

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 03:48:00 AM

Dash is already successful in that it has been adopted for real user case examples i.e. coffee shops in Venezuela?
I will stick around and follow Dash Platinum, as it looks interesting and to see what develops. 

There will be three Dash variation with DASHP.  Current DASH coin and DashG  and this DASHP one. If this one really from the part of first Dash team, then we can have a hope for the future of this one. Because of they can affect each other in the future. positively.
Hisapop

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:00:27 AM

Nice view. I totally agree with you. DASH coin really very strong on the way of crypto but we can't say DASHP won't be successful, just because of DASH's success. I think they can affect each other for positive. There is no negative point. Just we can say DASHP must work hard to prove itself in the eyes of investors.
Lebeden

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:34:45 PM

MN collateral of 3K is nice. I downloaded the wallet and syncing wallet was smooth. Btw, i have tried PC wallet. I have read somethings about desktop wallets functions at the website. as i have read, you will add some newest things to wallets. What kind of things? Can you explain please?

I think there is no whitepaper now to detailed infos about the project but If you read the website carefully, there is an answer for you.  With release the second generation of DASHP desktop wallets, it will be primarily be focused on the safe and reliable messaging over the DASHP network. They meant Private messenger in the desktop wallet.
Bombilly

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 05:20:00 PM

The Dashp project will have own payment gateway as i have read from the official website. You will use Dasp service toolkit. Can you tell me about details of that toolkit. You said payment system will be more convenient and simple. What is the biggest difference from other gateways?
Hanegro

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:07:18 PM

Dash was very successful as mn coin but most of mn/pos ones was not lucky so. I also have seen Dash Green at the market and Dash platinum now.   Dashp team was a part of dash team before as OP said here. I don't know about that. I just wonder  DASH- DASHG and DASHP   brothers-sisters or not?   If dashg and dashp from Dash team, then we can talk serious about these coins.
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:34:02 PM

Hi guys, the project hooked. Another day in the world of crypto. It seems that things are starting to move for DASHP. Every day it seems that more and more participants are joining controversy. What is in its own exciting. I can't wait to see where we are going, as this is just the beginning.
Tileber

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:41:14 PM

Hi guys, the project hooked. Another day in the world of crypto. It seems that things are starting to move for DASHP. Every day it seems that more and more participants are joining controversy. What is in its own exciting. I can't wait to see where we are going, as this is just the beginning.

I downloaded the desktop wallet of Dashp. Wallet was working smooth but got some syncing problem now. How to solve that? any suggestion? I think it is about my network or so, because of wallet was syncing regularly. However i heard about nodes, how to add them to my wallet please?
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 08:54:28 PM

I downloaded the desktop wallet of Dashp. Wallet was working smooth but got some syncing problem now. How to solve that? any suggestion? I think it is about my network or so, because of wallet was syncing regularly. However i heard about nodes, how to add them to my wallet please?

I am not a topic moderator, there is no node in the explorer. Here in the wallet, everything is normally synchronized and there are 6 active connections.
addnode=201.148.120.149
addnode=177.125.123.238
addnode=162.243.170.121
addnode=167.99.45.223
addnode=178.62.195.103
addnode=157.230.132.231
Tileber

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:08:32 PM

I am not a topic moderator, there is no node in the explorer. Here in the wallet, everything is normally synchronized and there are 6 active connections.
addnode=201.148.120.149
addnode=177.125.123.238
addnode=162.243.170.121
addnode=167.99.45.223
addnode=178.62.195.103
addnode=157.230.132.231

Thanks it worked totally. Wallet working smooth again. You made my day! and another question is there any minimum amount for start to stake. Because of i wasn't able to stake coins till now.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:09:27 PM

There is up to 394.000 DASHP coins in total until PoW ends. This is 40 times less than Bitcoin, which makes this coin exclusive. When the smart phone wallets will be ready?  exact time for that?

Hello @Hartanyan, a mobile wallet is already working, we want to bring it to the public as soon as possible.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:11:53 PM

Were you really part of original dash team? and why the old Dev disappeared? any guess? Because of if that project was very successful. You are offering the second generation of DASP desktop wallets and it coming with many different functions. I like new things. I was bored of copy-paste projects.

Well, I think I've answered that question before. And yes, we are bringing everything new to DASHP, we are working to do the best for this project. We hope to have a community together with the project so that everyone has the opportunity to grow.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:17:11 PM

You are going to make your own payment gateway and you will use DASHP services toolkit for that. That function will allow for banking customers to integrate Dashp as a payment system. If that function will be successful, that mean Dashp community will be including bank customers too but of course banks must accept DASHP as payment too. How to promate this coin to Banks to make them accept DASHP as a payment system?

This is still within the activities to be addressed within the partnerships treated in our RM. Within the process of parerias we will treat terms and associations to reach this public and we will involve the DASHP community next to this process since Masternodes owners will have voting rights and will participate in the decisions taken.
bitalk3

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:20:53 PM

addnode=201.148.120.149
addnode=177.125.123.238
addnode=162.243.170.121
addnode=167.99.45.223
addnode=178.62.195.103
addnode=157.230.132.231

Thanks it worked totally. Wallet working smooth again. You made my day! and another question is there any minimum amount for start to stake. Because of i wasn't able to stake coins till now.

I can't say for sure here either. You need to read everything as I know from other projects. At least 1 coin and wallet must be unlocked if there is a password and wait for the coins to mature for 8 hours. I’ve seen something like 3 hours here.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:23:09 PM

In our WP it is about functions that will be added to the mobile wallet, functions such as tracking and monitoring of MN, payment systems, exchange for partner currencies within the app, also a shopping system where it will be implemented in the course of the project where DASHP will be used in your payments.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:24:40 PM

Yes, we will work for this.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:26:17 PM

I think there is no whitepaper now to detailed infos about the project but If you read the website carefully, there is an answer for you.  With release the second generation of DASHP desktop wallets, it will be primarily be focused on the safe and reliable messaging over the DASHP network. They meant Private messenger in the desktop wallet.

All right, and we're going to work for it.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:31:09 PM

Have you restarted your wallet? Contact us at discord so we can help you and see what is happening.

Official Discord:
https://discord.gg/JkcKMfN
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 09:39:11 PM

addnode=201.148.120.149
addnode=177.125.123.238
addnode=162.243.170.121
addnode=167.99.45.223
addnode=178.62.195.103
addnode=157.230.132.231

I can't say for sure here either. You need to read everything as I know from other projects. At least 1 coin and wallet must be unlocked if there is a password and wait for the coins to mature for 8 hours. I’ve seen something like 3 hours here.

The maturation time is yes 3 hours so what is taken into account is the weight of the wallet. If you have only 1 coin and your friend was with 1000 coins, logically the biggest weight will be his and this will delay the stake for the one who has less weight, every coin with steke works the network in the same way to maintain the security of the whole network.
yx67

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 01:55:42 PM

I was curious, what is the price? What is the cost of a coin? The platform will be some sort?
Serabyan

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 02:33:08 AM

addnode=201.148.120.149
addnode=177.125.123.238
addnode=162.243.170.121
addnode=167.99.45.223
addnode=178.62.195.103
addnode=157.230.132.231

The maturation time is yes 3 hours so what is taken into account is the weight of the wallet. If you have only 1 coin and your friend was with 1000 coins, logically the biggest weight will be his and this will delay the stake for the one who has less weight, every coin with steke works the network in the same way to maintain the security of the whole network.

Thanks for explanation. I was preparing to ask same question too. Maturation time is 3 hours, so it is short enough. I think he asked that question because of some devs setting wall to wallets as minimum staking amount. Its like you can't stake if you have not 50x coin minimum but DASHP not have that wall, because of i got my first reward today with very small amount of Dashp. So i answered the question of that person. Hope it helped.
Parsimo

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 03:25:34 AM

In our WP it is about functions that will be added to the mobile wallet, functions such as tracking and monitoring of MN, payment systems, exchange for partner currencies within the app, also a shopping system where it will be implemented in the course of the project where DASHP will be used in your payments.

so this is really new generation of desktop wallets. All in one but i suggest you don't make complicated everything. Yes all of them nice features which ones i like. If many features in simple ways, then will be more ok. When it will finish?  any guess for that kind of wallet release?
prigo

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 09:04:31 AM

is this coin minable and if yes what pool can be used !>
Semberin

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:35:49 AM

is this coin minable and if yes what pool can be used !>

That is pity, you can't mine this coin. Masternode: 3000 DASHP Mining: 100% Proof os Stake, 80% Masternod Rewards 20% POS Wallet Rewards.  as you can see from coin specs, 100% POS coin DASHP.
redsamua

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:48:16 AM

Hi i download the wallet and was testing it for future stake thinking. Wallet syncing smooth but sometimes used high cpu? How to solve this problem? Maybe about my system?
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:57:08 AM

Hi i download the wallet and was testing it for future stake thinking. Wallet syncing smooth but sometimes used high cpu? How to solve this problem? Maybe about my system?
This is a common phenomenon when you first start all wallets, I do not think that there is something viral.
hadekedek

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:12:57 AM

This is a common phenomenon when you first start all wallets, I do not think that there is something viral.

as he said,  it is always happening when you start in the first step of coin wallets. I mean there are few peoples using the wallet atm, so wallet trying to secure server with few peoples for POS things ( That is why pos rewards) then using ur system more. It can change in the future.
hadekedek

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:40:12 AM

Current situation of Dashp, You can check it from this link => https://mnstatistic.online/coin/DASHP  Totally new as you can see. That is why your wallet so.
Zabbuo

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:44:42 AM

Try to add these one to your "dashplatinum.conf" file. It can make easier most of things. I pick up it from the wallet support!

rpcuser=rpc_dasplatinum
rpcpassword=1a1bcd3c84c84f87eaa86e4e56834c92927a07f9e
rpcport=54582
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=1
connect=157.230.223.211
connect=159.65.240.99
connect=157.230.132.231
connect=178.62.195.103
connect=138.68.85.71
connect=209.97.134.255
connect=159.203.9.176
connect=177.125.123.238
mobzik

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:58:56 AM

Try to add these one to your "dashplatinum.conf" file. It can make easier most of things. I pick up it from the wallet support!

rpcuser=rpc_dasplatinum
rpcport=54582
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=1
connect=157.230.223.211
connect=159.65.240.99
connect=157.230.132.231
connect=178.62.195.103
connect=138.68.85.71
connect=209.97.134.255
connect=159.203.9.176
connect=177.125.123.238

Thanks mate, you made my day. I was searching this one. after i set up my conf file with these infos, wallet working very smooth. I recommended it if some has problem with sync or want to make somethings more easier like stake things.
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:07:44 AM

With this idea Yahoo shouldn't start their business because of Google. It is OK to compete with others and there is nothing wrong to bring new modifications to existing projects.
we all know competition most time works hand in hand with efficiency therefore there is no problem to compete with old dash developers
aburanne

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 10:26:07 PM

rpcuser=rpc_dasplatinum
rpcport=54582
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=1
connect=157.230.223.211
connect=159.65.240.99
connect=157.230.132.231
connect=178.62.195.103
connect=138.68.85.71
connect=209.97.134.255
connect=159.203.9.176
connect=177.125.123.238

Thanks this one made my wallet more functional. It was working before time but after i put this information to .conf file, wallet became very smooth. If anyone has wallet problems, should try this.
ayzabonan

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:05:22 AM

Current Active masternodes are 16 at this moment. ROI 321,20% / 114 Days   Roi at the acceptaple rate. not so high and not so low ( for me) Locked coins 48.000,00 DASHP(57.88%)
Ramtaris

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:29:05 AM

Well, I think I've answered that question before. And yes, we are bringing everything new to DASHP, we are working to do the best for this project. We hope to have a community together with the project so that everyone has the opportunity to grow.

That is good to heard that you were part of Dash team before. so you can transform your expeirence to this new DASP project. I have read your whitepaper and know about the plans of new generation of wallets. time to change somethings even that is not from the stract..
Cedde

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:02:39 AM

There is up to 394.000 DASHP coins in total until PoW ends. This is 40 times less than Bitcoin, which makes this coin exclusive. When the smart phone wallets will be ready?  exact time for that?

Hello @Hartanyan, a mobile wallet is already working, we want to bring it to the public as soon as possible.

There are four wallets at this moment.  Windows Version 2.1.1, Ubuntu Version 2.1.1,   Web Wallet Version 2.1.1  and  Paper Wallet  
I'm using the web wallet version now. Working good. Hope phone wallet as soon as possible as u said.
Righteous One

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:17:34 AM

There is up to 394.000 DASHP coins in total until PoW ends. This is 40 times less than Bitcoin, which makes this coin exclusive. When the smart phone wallets will be ready?  exact time for that?

There are four wallets at this moment.  Windows Version 2.1.1, Ubuntu Version 2.1.1,   Web Wallet Version 2.1.1  and  Paper Wallet  
I'm using the web wallet version now. Working good. Hope phone wallet as soon as possible as u said.

I'm using Ubuntu version and there was no problem so far. Just at the first days of the wallet, had some high cpu problem but after set-up conf file with right entries, problem solved. Staking option working good. There is no orphan blocks due to new released coin.
Horantui

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 03:54:01 AM

Roi 321,20 % (114 Days)  for Dashp.  It is good amount of roi for me. I don't like very high roi coins. High roi coins not good ones. Their destiny is clear as we all know.  MN coin Roi must be acceptable. DASHP's roi is average roi and it made me follow dashp.
Pistascialentiscus

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:48:39 AM

Roi 321,20 % (114 Days)  for Dashp.  It is good amount of roi for me. I don't like very high roi coins. High roi coins not good ones. Their destiny is clear as we all know.  MN coin Roi must be acceptable. DASHP's roi is average roi and it made me follow dashp.

Current block close to 10500 right now. and rewards table like this:

REWARD BLOCKS:
0004 to 14399 = 1.10
14400 to 28799 = 1.70
28800 to 43199 = 2.60
43200 to 57599 = 2.90
57600 to 172799 = 5.10
345600 to 518399 = 4.05
518400 to 604799 = 3.64
604800 to 5149846 = 3.28
5149846 forward = 3.28

The highest rate will start when reach the block 57600
Vertivar

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 02:27:50 AM

Active masternodes still 16.  Daily income about 26,40 DASHP with there current masternodes. mn collateral 3K coin. while masternodes amount growing up, daily income will be decreasing day by day. I think mn rewards good designed by Roi.
molebuz

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:12:08 AM

please remember to leave your votes for DASHP to be listed on the platform of Masternode Zecore and also on the Exchange Mercatox.
Zecore Masternodes Vote: https://zcoremn.featureupvote.com/suggestions/32304/dash-platinum
Mercatox Vote: https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=dashp&page=29
Boraban

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:20:39 AM

please remember to leave your votes for DASHP to be listed on the platform of Masternode Zecore and also on the Exchange Mercatox.
Zecore Masternodes Vote: https://zcoremn.featureupvote.com/suggestions/32304/dash-platinum

I want to add something to your comment. In DashP official server, that is a bounty for Exchange Marcatox. Who want to vote for Dashp, he/she can enter their discord to enter that bounty also. By that way, can win some free coins.
Gubaru

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 03:55:47 AM

Dashp listed on mnstatistic, masternodepro, masternodes.online  already. Every masternode coin should be listed on mn statistic sites to allow investors follow all of details of masternodes and incomes, total supply etc.  First steps of Dashp went ok till now. Waiting for exchange site.
yx67

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:40:50 AM

Great news, you can see the project does not stand still. It is added to different servers and the development of the project is in full swing.
bitalk1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:49:44 AM

Great news, you can see the project does not stand still. It is added to different servers and the development of the project is in full swing.
You are right, I see that the branch is alive and the channel in the discord is the same, the team does not stand still, it has a goal, and if there is a goal there will be a result. We are waiting for the exchange.
daddyoso

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:54:46 PM

Great progress auth dashp recently, watching project grow bit by bit. All behind Dashp
bitalk3

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:48:16 PM

I remembered, flipped through old projects and found Dash Green. Very similar to your project, but the copy is clean.
MasterIO02

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:37:23 PM

I love the fact that it is hybrid PoW - PoS!
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 08:21:53 PM

I remembered, flipped through old projects and found Dash Green. Very similar to your project, but the copy is clean.
I remember a project with this name, but I think that you are mistaken, but I am not sure, I see that the team is not standing still and most likely I join them.
Linda Lunar

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:28:54 PM

I remember a project with this name, but I think that you are mistaken, but I am not sure, I see that the team is not standing still and most likely I join them.

There are 2 variation of Dash coin.  DashG (Dash Green) and this one DashP(Dash Platinum)  DASH coin is very strong one at the markets and famous enough. Due to this feature, other variations of Dash such as Dashg and Dashp will be more ok.  However, DASHP is not a guarantee. The purchase of crypto-coins presents a considerable risk of loss, so it is the investor's responsibility to analyze the risks before applying his capital, taking care not to apply too much what he will need.
Balleb

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 09:38:16 PM

There are 2 variation of Dash coin.  DashG (Dash Green) and this one DashP(Dash Platinum)  DASH coin is very strong one at the markets and famous enough. Due to this feature, other variations of Dash such as Dashg and Dashp will be more ok.  However, DASHP is not a guarantee. The purchase of crypto-coins presents a considerable risk of loss, so it is the investor's responsibility to analyze the risks before applying his capital, taking care not to apply too much what he will need.

Thanks for information. What is current stake rewards of DASHP at this moment please? I just downloaded wallet. It is working ok. Synced properly. Are there any minimum coin limits for stake?
parspero

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:15:34 PM

Thanks for information. What is current stake rewards of DASHP at this moment please? I just downloaded wallet. It is working ok. Synced properly. Are there any minimum coin limits for stake?

I'm getting this stake rewards each time. Current rewards =>  Net amount: +0.21998956 DASHP     I guess  you will ask " How often?"  It depend on howmuch coins u have for stake.  If too much coins, then rewards will come very often.  If few coins, then seldom. I have few coins in the wallet. If you want to get nice rewards, I think you should have at least 100 coins in the wallet. It will avoid you from orphan blocks. (for now, in the future that amount can be change due to investors much or not)
Nesfitep

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:22:47 PM

There are 2 variation of Dash coin.  DashG (Dash Green) and this one DashP(Dash Platinum)  DASH coin is very strong one at the markets and famous enough. Due to this feature, other variations of Dash such as Dashg and Dashp will be more ok.  However, DASHP is not a guarantee. The purchase of crypto-coins presents a considerable risk of loss, so it is the investor's responsibility to analyze the risks before applying his capital, taking care not to apply too much what he will need.

I'm getting this stake rewards each time. Current rewards =>  Net amount: +0.21998956 DASHP     I guess  you will ask " How often?"  It depend on howmuch coins u have for stake.  If too much coins, then rewards will come very often.  If few coins, then seldom. I have few coins in the wallet. If you want to get nice rewards, I think you should have at least 100 coins in the wallet. It will avoid you from orphan blocks. (for now, in the future that amount can be change due to investors much or not)

Guys i suggest you should check shared masternode services of DASHP at the official Discord Server. There are two shared mn services now. One of them need at least 500 coin for join in. The other one is much good. Only need 1 coin for join in. but of course that will be your choosing. I just wanted to let you know that.
Hansellemar

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 10:48:37 PM

There is no POW anymore. It was so at the first block for a while but it turned to POS/MN now.  80% Mn rewards and  20% Pos rewards. Did you check the rewards table? You can find out Dashp details there.
Kastar

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 11:53:33 PM

There is no POW anymore. It was so at the first block for a while but it turned to POS/MN now.  80% Mn rewards and  20% Pos rewards. Did you check the rewards table? You can find out Dashp details there.

Dashp Block Time: 3 Minutes and Maturity: 3 Hours   Total supply is 19.700.000  right now current supply is 406.376 Dashp coin. Premine 2%
45K DASHP coin is locked due to masternode ones. Total mn: 15   What is the first exchange site for Dashp? and when?
Hartanyan

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:52:27 AM

Dashp Block Time: 3 Minutes and Maturity: 3 Hours   Total supply is 19.700.000  right now current supply is 406.376 Dashp coin. Premine 2%
45K DASHP coin is locked due to masternode ones. Total mn: 15   What is the first exchange site for Dashp? and when?

hi mate! Did you check roadmap? Exchange will be after the presale. If they get enough money then they will follow roadmap for the next steps  such as exchange listing as i have read from official server. Q2: 2019 they are wishing CB listing. I think it can be earlier than decided time. Depend on investors.
Moralyano

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:19:19 AM

Probably those are sibling projects. I mean dashp and dashg and big brother is DASH. DASHP wallet working smooth. I staked some coins already. mn collaretal is 3K coin.  If you like staking don't forget to add these entries to your conf file :

connect=157.230.223.211
connect=159.65.240.99
connect=157.230.132.231
connect=178.62.195.103
connect=138.68.85.71
connect=209.97.134.255
connect=159.203.9.176
connect=177.125.123.238
Trapato

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:38:42 AM

Probably those are sibling projects. I mean dashp and dashg and big brother is DASH. DASHP wallet working smooth. I staked some coins already. mn collaretal is 3K coin.  If you like staking don't forget to add these entries to your conf file :

connect=157.230.223.211
connect=159.65.240.99
connect=157.230.132.231
connect=178.62.195.103
connect=138.68.85.71
connect=209.97.134.255
connect=159.203.9.176
connect=177.125.123.238

Those nodes are current nodes but you should add these ones too, if you want to stake very easy and smooth =>
rpcuser=rpc_dasplatinum
rpcport=54582
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=1
yx67

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:07:31 PM

My wallet is normally synchronized and without addnode, I don’t know who they need.
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1178

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 03:18:31 PM

Will the premine be locked or is that number of coins ready to be dumped when this hits an exchange?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
voodor

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:55:23 AM

I think everyone will do it, but it all depends on the community, but with each subsequent block of rewards will be less. So we need to poke that same chance now.
mv1986
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 12:03:29 PM

I think everyone will do it, but it all depends on the community, but with each subsequent block of rewards will be less. So we need to poke that same chance now.

I was talking about the premine. Of course everybody can theoretically dump, but nobody has as much as the devs have. It has to be locked for a while as an incentive or otherwise this is going to be a scam. DASH Platinum sounds much like that anyway.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
WildWildEast

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:01:12 PM

My wallet is normally synchronized and without addnode, I don’t know who they need.

My wallet is normally syncing without nodes too but  some people can have problem about network or they want to make everything smooth for staking. That is why nodes are important. When you have connection, syncing problems nodes can help to fix it.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:15:38 PM

I was talking about the premine. Of course everybody can theoretically dump, but nobody has as much as the devs have. It has to be locked for a while as an incentive or otherwise this is going to be a scam. DASH Platinum sounds much like that anyway.

The pre-mine has already been made with a total of 2%, this is in DASHP specifications. There is no more pre-mine, exite now pre-sale, is just observe this in the DASHP channels. Coins that are being minted are from the people who already bought them and have their MN and wallets activated. And I do not see what sense in you to say that this is a varsa, DASHP still has not even 30 days that was released and we are still pre-selling. We do not have currencies to bring down the market or break investors, this will not be done on the part of the team, all our plans are described in the DASHP white paper and we are following it all.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:20:39 PM

Hey everyone, now DASHP is listed in the Simple POS Pool (https://simplepospool.com/?ref=Feliciosxavier), a pool of Stake and Shared Masternode. You can send your DASHP coins to participate in a shared mastery in the SPP. Happiness to all. :rocket::rocket:

Discord SPP: https://discord.gg/8jKmxT6

Discord DASHP: https://discord.gg/JkcKMfN

Lebeden

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:47:21 PM

DASHP will top same as DASHG. This will be a great project. DASHP has a reasonable ROI. Coins with very high ROI only have one destination ... total fall. DASHP won't be like them with this reasonable roi. Always present here and working, this is very good. Unlike some projects that have dead team and currencies do not value. I liked
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 06:49:06 PM

We've already sent the listing request for some exchanges, so far, CREX24 is analyzing to send the listing response.
Hanegro

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:11:19 PM

We've already sent the listing request for some exchanges, so far, CREX24 is analyzing to send the listing response.

Crex24 is nice choose for the first step of this coin. That exchange site volume enough to buy-sell coins. I suggesst you  the next step should be CB or the big exchange site. as i know Crex24 listing process can take a time about 1-2 weeks. When did you send the listing request please?
Hisapop

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:27:09 PM

Crex24 is nice choose for the first step of this coin. That exchange site volume enough to buy-sell coins. I suggesst you  the next step should be CB or the big exchange site. as i know Crex24 listing process can take a time about 1-2 weeks. When did you send the listing request please?

I saw that the next exchange site will be Crypto-Bridge already. check the roadmap of DASHP => Listing on CryptoBridge (Q2) It will be in the April-May or June.
Tileber

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:26:17 PM

They are currently doing the work in the mobile applications with wallet, monitoring of MN, app for purchases and system of currency exchange integrated in the mobile wallet, there is still much to be done but soon they will make it available to all of you.
Moramba

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 08:42:34 PM

Hey everyone, now DASHP is listed in the Simple POS Pool (https://simplepospool.com/?ref=Feliciosxavier), a pool of Stake and Shared Masternode. You can send your DASHP coins to participate in a shared mastery in the SPP. Happiness to all. :rocket::rocket:

https://i.postimg.cc/yNdxMJbx/listing-dashp.png

I have very few DASHP in the hand now. Is there any minimum coin limit to participate in that pos pool?
bitalk1

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:04:10 PM

I see the work of the team and good progress everywhere, the main thing is not to give up.
redsamua

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:06:54 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/yNdxMJbx/listing-dashp.png

I have very few DASHP in the hand now. Is there any minimum coin limit to participate in that pos pool?

I can answer you for this question. you can deposit any number of coins to this pool, and you will receive a share of the staking rewards based on the percentage of the pool you hold. There are more shared mn services of DASHP at this moment. You can check them at the official server.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 09:37:43 PM

I see the work of the team and good progress everywhere, the main thing is not to give up.

As Redsamua responded ascima, you can send any amount, to participate in shared MN the minimum quota is 10 DASHP.
Parsimo

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:03:02 PM

addnode=201.148.120.149
addnode=177.125.123.238
addnode=162.243.170.121
addnode=167.99.45.223
addnode=178.62.195.103
addnode=157.230.132.231

Current nodes from wallet support. These ones including new nodes even some of them still same. Hope it will help someone who want to stake smooth and syncing fast.

Add Nodes:
connect=157.230.223.211
connect=159.65.240.99
connect=157.230.132.231
connect=178.62.195.103
connect=138.68.85.71
connect=209.97.134.255
connect=159.203.9.176
connect=177.125.123.238
connect=104.248.49.195
Bombilly

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 10:28:42 PM

For faster syncing, be sure to add the current nodes to your dashplatinum.conf   Maybe you haven't connection problems for syncing at this time but  sometimes you will need them in the future. At least keep them in the pocket.
hadekedek

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:10:46 AM

I was curious, what is the price? What is the cost of a coin? The platform will be some sort?

It was on the official server. they were telling like this as i remember; Each currency has its initial cost of 0.00015 BTC and we will not list below this value.  Did you read those details? You can find some important things there.
Semberin

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:27:50 AM

It was on the official server. they were telling like this as i remember; Each currency has its initial cost of 0.00015 BTC and we will not list below this value.  Did you read those details? You can find some important things there.

DASH coin was very lucky and big investors supported that coin as well. That is why DASH coin is the legend of MN/POS coins. However, many mn/pos coins went die. 95% of them. That is not mean all of mn/pos coins will have same end. In my opinion after DASH coin success, many scammers was eager to scam people by offering mn/pos coins.  DASHP coin's  dev was one of ex team members of real DASH coin as he said earlier at this thread. DASH - DASHG and then DASHP now. DASHG and DASHP can get a psychological power from DASH. Because of similar names. and DASHP ROI is acceptable roi. not high and not very low.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:41:31 AM

Listing will be 0.000105 BTC, already requested in CREX24 and is under analysis to be listed in the next days.
mobzik

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 12:48:20 AM

Listing will be 0.000105 BTC, already requested in CREX24 and is under analysis to be listed in the next days.

Crex24 right one to be listed in. I personally like that exchange site. DASH and DASHG already in that site. DASHP will be there soon too. any plan how to prevent from dumpers?
Zabbuo

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:46:00 AM

Crex24 right one to be listed in. I personally like that exchange site. DASH and DASHG already in that site. DASHP will be there soon too. any plan how to prevent from dumpers?

DASHP team going to release the second generation of DASHP desktop wallets, which will be primarily be focused on the safe and reliable messaging over the DASHP network and  going to make own payment gateway as an internal component of the DASHP services toolkit, which will allow for banking customers to integrate DASHP as a payment system in a convenient and simple way.
Bennisa

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:25:10 AM

CREX24 they are awaiting confirmation. And they're already in touch with other exchanges for listings as i have read. Listing will be 10500 satoshi. Active masternodes now: 18 ea  Lockd coins:   54.000,00 DASHP(57.88%) What time crex24 can accept listing? anybody know?
Serabyan

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:41:36 AM

CREX24 they are awaiting confirmation. And they're already in touch with other exchanges for listings as i have read. Listing will be 10500 satoshi. Active masternodes now: 18 ea  Lockd coins:   54.000,00 DASHP(57.88%) What time crex24 can accept listing? anybody know?

They already requested in Crex24. After crex24.com has accepted DASHP coin to list, then I'm expecting to be up and running DASHP on crex24.com in 5 to 12 days.
yx67

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:06:24 AM

They already requested in Crex24. After crex24.com has accepted DASHP coin to list, then I'm expecting to be up and running DASHP on crex24.com in 5 to 12 days.

Want to say great news, crex will be coming soon. Of course, everything is good, but I am afraid that the course will sharply go down.
bitalk3

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:34:44 AM

I agree with this, recently in such projects, the course is being killed immediately. there is a good strategy here.
mv1986
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:39:38 AM

The pre-mine has already been made with a total of 2%, this is in DASHP specifications. There is no more pre-mine, exite now pre-sale, is just observe this in the DASHP channels. Coins that are being minted are from the people who already bought them and have their MN and wallets activated. And I do not see what sense in you to say that this is a varsa, DASHP still has not even 30 days that was released and we are still pre-selling. We do not have currencies to bring down the market or break investors, this will not be done on the part of the team, all our plans are described in the DASHP white paper and we are following it all.

I have understood that, but is the premine locked for a while or can it be sold by the developers anytime?

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
.. PLAY NOW ..
Crypto_One_Time

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:25:12 PM

I am very happy that DASHP has been added on simplepool. I will start to stake some coins. It's also possible to start masternode by buying some slots. very nice news 
parspero

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:58:42 PM

Want to say great news, crex will be coming soon. Of course, everything is good, but I am afraid that the course will sharply go down.

Yes great news as you said. I wondered the action of DASHP investors. at least it should be like Dashg coin to keep stable price after listed on crex24.
Hansellemar

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:14:13 PM

Current Roi: 270,48% / 135 Days and there are 19 masternodes now. 0,88 DASHP paid rewards for masternodes. Shared mn is more profitable than staking DASHP by wallet. Because of current masternodes still not much due to new released coin.
Trapato

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:36:21 PM

Current Roi: 270,48% / 135 Days and there are 19 masternodes now. 0,88 DASHP paid rewards for masternodes. Shared mn is more profitable than staking DASHP by wallet. Because of current masternodes still not much due to new released coin.

80% mn   20% pos coin. Of course mn rewards much profitable right now but after rise up the amount of DASHP masternodes, mn rewards will be more less. Btw, staking can be profitable too, if few people staking coins at this moment. Did you try staking and shared mn at the same time?  If yes, how was daily rewards? and yes your staking amount of coin too?
Nesfitep

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:20:24 PM

I like the reasonable Roi of Dashp coin. I was staking some coins so far but recently the staking rewards reduced. I think many people joined the staking pool. this coin will keep stable price after listing on exchange site? any guess? and what is ur plans to prevent from dumpers? We want to see stable price at the exchange for Dashp.
Balleb

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:34:53 PM

I like the reasonable Roi of Dashp coin. I was staking some coins so far but recently the staking rewards reduced. I think many people joined the staking pool. this coin will keep stable price after listing on exchange site? any guess? and what is ur plans to prevent from dumpers? We want to see stable price at the exchange for Dashp.

How they can prevent from dumpers? Sound like impossible.  Everyone has ability to do what they want. for example, i am seeing potential on this coin due to variant of Dash coin so i can choose to keep the coin in the hand. Other one maybe joined this coin for short term, we can't know it. The reality is, if Dashp can be successful in the league of cryptocurrency, then some people will be regretful and some of them (which ones believe this coin) will be happy indeed.
Linda Lunar

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:00:56 PM

I'm using web wallet version as mobile wallet and waiting for the release for mobile wallet version too. It will be more functionable to me. When it will be avaible please?
Gubaru

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:17:59 PM

It was on the official server. they were telling like this as i remember; Each currency has its initial cost of 0.00015 BTC and we will not list below this value.  Did you read those details? You can find some important things there.

DASHP team going to release the second generation of DASHP desktop wallets, which will be primarily be focused on the safe and reliable messaging over the DASHP network and  going to make own payment gateway as an internal component of the DASHP services toolkit, which will allow for banking customers to integrate DASHP as a payment system in a convenient and simple way.

I'm using Dashp desktop wallet for ubuntu now. It is working fine with the current nodes. do you mean Dashp will release second generation of wallets? Can you explain it carefully? Will it be totally new type wallet or add some extra functions?
Boraban

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:03:56 PM

Normally it can take 1-2 weeks but sometimes listing process can take much more time due to coin based things.
bitalk1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:12:02 PM

The exchanges are good, but you need to remember and be able to and keep the stated rate, just can not immediately place it beyond the block? a lot of coins crashed on it.
molebuz

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:21:32 PM

I suggest you should stake with at least 100 coins. Otherwise orphan blocks will appear often. By the way,  shared mn giving much rewards at this time. You can think on it too. Depend on you. Check official server.
Vertivar

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:50:06 PM

connect=157.230.223.211
connect=159.65.240.99
connect=157.230.132.231
connect=178.62.195.103
connect=138.68.85.71
connect=209.97.134.255
connect=159.203.9.176
connect=177.125.123.238

Those nodes are current nodes but you should add these ones too, if you want to stake very easy and smooth =>
rpcuser=rpc_dasplatinum
rpcport=54582
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
listen=1
staking=1

Thanks for this. That was what i was looking for.  After i put additional entries that you provided, wallet staking more smooth. starting to stake immediately when i open the wallet.
snars2017

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:45:51 AM

Glad to have DASHP listed to simplepospool shared masternode. Admin are very active in processing this listing which is very important to attract more investors and for the community to grow bigger. Great community.
Pistascialentiscus

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:12:58 AM

Op said here earlier. listing price will be 10500 sat for DASHP. First exchange site is Crex24 sooner.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:22:14 AM

DASHP is listed on the TrttNodes platform.
You can now invest your DASHP at http://node.trittium.cc  with just 10€
How to invest in trttNodes - https://bit.ly/2QWGK94

Discord trttNodes  - https://discord.gg/YQf84s

meknimal10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:29:27 AM

estou muito confiante  a moeda tem uma equipe dedicada esta sempre atras de novas parcerias . nao esta no patamar de apenas mais uma moeda tem futuro acredito que a longo prazo seja uma otimo investimento.pois a equipe nao para de trabalhar na moeda  sempre trazendo novidades
Horantui

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:38:08 AM

How to invest in trttNodes - https://[Suspicious link removed]/2QWGK94

https://i.postimg.cc/qBXrbjMw/trtt-listing-DASHP.png

Grats on the new official platform. Trittium only for full mn service? or including shared mn service too for Dashp?
Cedde

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:51:19 AM

Grats on the new official platform. Trittium only for full mn service? or including shared mn service too for Dashp?

Answer here, Investments start from 10 EUR with no maximum investment cap. That mean you should invest at least 10Euro worth of mn. Rewards, it will paid every 6 hours, 4 times per day and YES  u can join in instant nodes, mean shared mns. u can enter 10 Euro worth of DASHP minimum. or more, that is up to you.
Ramtaris

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:35:20 AM

Trittium mn platform is professional one. If they accepted Dashp, that mean is good. and it is also good to me because I'm running 2 coins there and Dashp will be third one. They want minimum 10Euro worth of coin to join nodes.
brrzzz

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:09:33 AM

Trittium mn platform is professional one. If they accepted Dashp, that mean is good. and it is also good to me because I'm running 2 coins there and Dashp will be third one. They want minimum 10Euro worth of coin to join nodes.
I fully agree with you, and it is very gratifying that the project immediately hit strong platforms, I am sure it will attract more people, which means volumes and price.
Asman1978

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:11:17 AM

Dashp listed in "Shared Masternode" service. Collect MN3 (fee only 4%). https://discord.gg/nBv5Bmm
sabba380

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:46:59 AM

Hello DASHP team,

i join this community and i find it's awesome, it have really active team and members on discord and i love the way this project works.

i always get updated by the team in discord and there is too much fun to get there.

join the this project which i see it's really promising.
Crypto_One_Time

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:10:42 AM

Could you check with Cryptopia to be listed on this exchange. The read only site is now live (since 14 january 2019). It could be a good idea to have another exchange with crex24.
aburanne

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:20:10 PM

Any new exchange? I think you should try to get it listed in Xevenue .com, they have zero listing fee.

We're waiting for Crex24 listing now. Dashp paid a fee for Crex24 and in 1-2 week we can see DASHP active on that exchange site. I don't know about xevenue.com exchange site but for sure, if DASHP want to be popular coin must be listed on knownly exchange sites at the first steps. Crex24 now and then maybe CB or Cryptopia(if that site open)  The dream is Binance Smiley
Lebeden

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:27:58 PM

Could you check with Cryptopia to be listed on this exchange. The read only site is now live (since 14 january 2019). It could be a good idea to have another exchange with crex24.

Crex24 is a nice choose for the first step. Acceptable and nice volume for trade coins and knownly exchange site for altcoins. Cryptopia is the good and best one too but as u remember that site got hacked by hackers and not active now. Also listing fee is much higher than crex24. In the future, if that site open, then of course we want to see DASHP there too.
Hartanyan

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:08:03 PM

Cryptopia not active anymore and criminal police departmant researching for hackers of that site. Due to this, we can't know when that site will open again but believe me Crex24 is a nice choose for the first step for altcoins. CB, Graviex, Coinexchange or Crex24. Dashp chose to start with crex24. In the future they will join another exchange sites too. Check the roadmap of Dashp.  What is your idea after crex24 except Cryptopia now?? Which site u prefer?
Kastar

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:19:25 PM

Cryptopia not active anymore and criminal police departmant researching for hackers of that site. Due to this, we can't know when that site will open again but believe me Crex24 is a nice choose for the first step for altcoins. CB, Graviex, Coinexchange or Crex24. Dashp chose to start with crex24. In the future they will join another exchange sites too. Check the roadmap of Dashp.  What is your idea after crex24 except Cryptopia now?? Which site u prefer?

I think CB won't be popular as much as before times in the eyes of altcoin devs. Because of they want KYD for US users.  Popularite of Crypto-bridge will be less than before times. They can ask KYD for other countries too in the future. Who knows. I personally want to see DASHP on Cryptopia after crex24. If that site open....
Bennisa

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:35:19 PM

Current information of Dashp a little changed due to mn owners.  Roi: 233,60% / 156 Days now   and  Current Supply: 408.250,00 DASHP  Active masternodes 22 ea and locked coins:66.000,00 DASHP(57.88%)
Moramba

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:34:43 PM

Current information of Dashp a little changed due to mn owners.  Roi: 233,60% / 156 Days now   and  Current Supply: 408.250,00 DASHP  Active masternodes 22 ea and locked coins:66.000,00 DASHP(57.88%)

Roi is acceptable as someone said. I don't like high Roi mn coins. Most of them scam coin. Mn coin's roi must not be high. Dashp roi is good enough right now. After rise up mn holders, Roi will be more less.  Right?
Hanegro

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:34:34 PM

Hi @Bennisa, I think you are staking some coins. Can i ask what is the daily rewards for DASHP?  for example; 100 DASP coin in the hand, then howmany coins i can get daily by staking?
Tileber

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:50:28 PM

Current information of Dashp a little changed due to mn owners.  Roi: 233,60% / 156 Days now   and  Current Supply: 408.250,00 DASHP  Active masternodes 22 ea and locked coins:66.000,00 DASHP(57.88%)

Hi @Bennisa, I think you are staking some coins. Can i ask what is the daily rewards for DASHP?  for example; 100 DASP coin in the hand, then howmany coins i can get daily by staking?

I can answer; My friend had about 100-150 DASHP and he was staking by desktop wallet (no shared mn or staking service) and he is getting  1-1,5 ea DASHP daily.  as you can see, not high amount, however it proving that dashp has good ratio with roi. not absurd roi. I also wonder if enter to shared mn right now with that amount, howmany dashp we can get ? for daily reward? in total. If anyone know, please let me know it.
Hisapop

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:59:45 PM

Answer here, Investments start from 10 EUR with no maximum investment cap. That mean you should invest at least 10Euro worth of mn. Rewards, it will paid every 6 hours, 4 times per day and YES  u can join in instant nodes, mean shared mns. u can enter 10 Euro worth of DASHP minimum. or more, that is up to you.

I am a member of Trittium mn service site. Its nice to see Dashp there. Yes 10 Euro limit here for investment. there is no maximum limit as u can guess. I will stake some Dashp by Trittium shared mn. I'll send daily reward detail later.
hadekedek

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:25:21 PM

DASHP coin hasn't high roi. Roi rate is good on this coin to keep stable price on exchange site. However we can't guess exactly about investors actions. Everyone has their own decision while trading.
mobzik

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:55:19 PM

I am a member of Trittium mn service site. Its nice to see Dashp there. Yes 10 Euro limit here for investment. there is no maximum limit as u can guess. I will stake some Dashp by Trittium shared mn. I'll send daily reward detail later.

I'm using CHT mn service of DASHP. Minimum amount of coin just 1 Dashp. I have few coins only. Cht working nice as instant mn service. Dashg and Dashp  avaible there.
Vichikumax

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:55:22 AM

I just stopped by because I wanted to say that the DASHP web wallet works wonders... I've used other web wallets before and none of them worked as well as this one. Congrats to the team for such nice work!
Moralyano

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:04:26 AM

I just stopped by because I wanted to say that the DASHP web wallet works wonders... I've used other web wallets before and none of them worked as well as this one. Congrats to the team for such nice work!

I'm using web wallet of Dashp as mobile wallet atm. It is working smooth as you said and very functional. However i am still waiting for mobile application too. Dashp mobile wallet will help to reach much investors for Dashp.
Alexe_Che

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:55:03 AM

Good DASHP project to passive income
Simple Pos pool
and more pos pools in future

Good its same good invited!!!

Exchange:
Incoming

Money Supply: 19.700.000

Staking Difficulty: null

Official Discord:
Crypto_One_Time

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:10:33 PM

Another good new for DASHP, is listed on the TrttNodes platform
create an account and deposit coins on your wallet
Coins will be available for investment after 6 confirmations
reward is distibuted 4 times per day, every 6 hours
enjoy, easy, fast, flexible and profitable
yx67

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:32:24 PM

As always, great news from the DASHP team. We must try what comes of it. And you can see the team does not stand still.
bitalk1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:59:01 PM

I'm using web wallet of Dashp as mobile wallet atm. It is working smooth as you said and very functional. However i am still waiting for mobile application too. Dashp mobile wallet will help to reach much investors for Dashp.
In principle, there are no complaints about the work of the wallet itself, everything works fine, but! The design itself is very aggressive and poorly visible inscriptions and numbers, but this is purely my personal opinion.
Bennisa

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:48:18 PM

In principle, there are no complaints about the work of the wallet itself, everything works fine, but! The design itself is very aggressive and poorly visible inscriptions and numbers, but this is purely my personal opinion.

I respect your opinion but i think we should see the mobile version of DASHP wallet. They were working on it, they said so. It will come up soon as i heard.
Kastar

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:59:17 PM

I checked today and i saw their website opened now but not able to trading, just opened. After crex24 lsiting, Cryptopia will be very good, if devs agree with that exchange site too. Cryptopia fee is high.
bitalk3

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:15:28 PM

I checked today and i saw their website opened now but not able to trading, just opened. After crex24 lsiting, Cryptopia will be very good, if devs agree with that exchange site too. Cryptopia fee is high.

Do not chase the horses, the time will come and there will be an exchange. The main thing in the beginning is to prepare everything, and then everything else.
bitalk3

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:16:08 PM

Do not chase the horses, the time will come and there will be an exchange. The main thing in the beginning is to prepare everything, and then everything else.
Ramtaris

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:28:12 PM

I agree with you. I was planning to write like so. No need to be hurry if the subject is many exchange sites. Crex24 is enough for the first step. After handle all of DASHP coin things, development, future plans, then we can talk here about other exchanges. The time early for talk from now on!
Cedde

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:22:33 PM

Trttnodes platform good one as u said but i personally using CHT for shared mn service of DASHP, because of minimum limit only 1 coin. If i hade much Dashp in the hand then i can think trittium service too. There are three active official shared mn service of Dashp avaible now. One of them needs minimum 500 DASHP, the other one needs minimum 10 Euro worth of investment and the last one CHT needs only 1 coin to start staking.
Gubaru

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:12:17 PM

If the subject is listing on many exchange site as possible as Dashp can (I don't think so) there is promation now at the Ex24 exchange site. They started a few days ago and they offering zero fee option. May be the dev can interest in it. Btw, how long it will take a time for active trading on Crex24? How many days past after the listing request?
macgyvermurdoc

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:37:11 PM

Why do not my coins confirm? since 2018.  https://gyazo.com/e0be0788423b9b76ac2ebb065d37fb04
yx67

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:59:27 PM

Great news from the project! Finally, the DASHP is listed on the Crex24 exchange for another day and trading will be available. Keep it up.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:07:54 PM

Hey everyone New partnership.
CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service "DASHP NODES"!

- Minimum deposit of 1 Coin
- Daily Payouts
- Instant-Reinvest
- User Dashboards
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- Active Admins 24hrs a day
- Referral Program Make Extra
- Automated Masternode Deployment

Website here: :point_right: https://www.cryptohashtank.com/masternodes/DASHP
Discord here: :point_right: https://discord.gg/wSNEC7h
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:08:47 PM

Hey everyone. Congratulations, DASHP is now online on the Crex24 platform:

https://crex24.com/pt/exchange/DASHP-BTC
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:09:43 PM

Hi everyone, have a good afternoon. More good news for the community. DASHP is listed now in APP Blockfolio:

https://blockfolio.com/
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:10:40 PM

Hi everyone, have a good afternoon. More good news for the community. DASHP is listed now in Delta App:

https://delta.app/
maximumcoin

Activity: 487
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:11:10 PM

Dash Platinum listed on Crex24, that is my most favorite exchange for shitty altcoins.
Let's see next days on how the Dash Platinum can build up its volume on Crex24.
I wish that the coin's total daily volume is acceptable and stable over days.

Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:11:28 PM

Dash Platinum is now available at the Klimatas Hub.

- Instant nodes, which are automaticaly deployed
- Low fees, only $2.49 per month paid in KTS for a full masternode
- All fees will be reinvested in sustainable projects by the Klimatas team or our partners.

Check it out now: https://hub.klimatas.com/
https://www.klimatas.com/Klimatas_A3.png
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:12:10 PM

Hey everyone. Deposits and withdrawals in Crex24 released, the market is open for all to make their negotiations:

https://crex24.com/exchange/DASHP-BTC
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:13:14 PM

We are proud that our partner GTM platform https://mn.gtmcoin.io/
has added our coin to their platform.
They  provide the opportunity of an automatic masternodes deployment and first automated shared mn platform in the world
https://mn.gtmcoin.io/
https://discord.gg/vErwUSC

- +8300 hosting Mns ( biggest platform in the world )
- $0.11 daily fee for hosting in solo MNs
- INSTANT MNs ( you get immediately rewards in shared MNs)
- No deposit or withdrawal fee
- Only 2% fee in shared MN
- More than 150 MN coins in automated shared MN
- Friendly community
- Full node host, you can send coins to shared MN or host your own
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:15:06 PM

Hey everyone, now DASHP is listed in the Simple POS Pool (https://simplepospool.com/?ref=Feliciosxavier), a pool of Stake and Shared Masternode. You can send your DASHP coins to participate in a shared mastery in the SPP. Happiness to all.

https://discord.gg/8jKmxT6
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:16:16 PM

trttNodes is a masternode investment platform - https://node.trittium.cc/

What does the service offer:
- Investments with no limitations or barriers -  starting from 10 EUR minimum value and no cap on maximum investment.
- Investment pools - no shares, seats or dedicated masternodes, your investment will be treated as one position and always get it's fair rewards.
- Instant rewards - no waiting for the first rewards or masternode filling, get paid 4 times a day, on every 6 hours
- Instant withdrawals - no coins locked for days and waiting for replacement.
- Compound interest by Reinvesting - enable "Re-invest" feature and get the accumulated rewards automatically added to your investment.
- Flexible management - you can add more coins to running investment or withdraw from it any amount, whenever you wish.
- Low fees - 5 EUR/month flat fee per masternode and 4% on rewards for the amounts less that full MN.
- Fees paid in TRTT - your coins won't be sold on the market and drive the price down.
- Team dedicated to investors - no need to worry about wallet updates, chain forks or swaps, airdrops, support and monitoring.

Guides to help you with the platform
How to invest - http://bit.ly/trttInvest
How to withdraw - http://bit.ly/trttWithdraw
How to get higher ROI - http://bit.ly/trttCompound
Fees explained - http://bit.ly/tritFees

If you have any concerns and questions, feel free to contact Trittium team on their Discord server - https://discord.gg/mMaws93
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:20:29 PM

Hey everyone. Deposits and withdrawals in Crex24 released, the market is open for all to make their negotiations:

https://crex24.com/exchange/DASHP-BTC
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:16:44 AM

Hey everyone, DASHP has been listed on CoinGecko.com:
https://www.coingecko.com/pt/moedas/dash-platinum?utm_content=dash-platinum&utm_medium=search_coin&utm_source=coingecko
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:17:48 AM

Hey everyone, DASHP has been listed on Coincodex.com:
https://coincodex.com/crypto/dash-platinum/
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:18:38 AM

Hey everyone, DASHP is listed now at https://pecuniaplatform.io/ on both ipv4 and ipv6.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:52:37 AM

Hey everyone, DASHP has been listed on Coinpaprika.com:
https://coinpaprika.com/coin/dashp-dash-platinum/
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:24:29 PM

Hey everyone, DASHP has been listed on Cryptocoinworld:
https://cryptocoinworld.io/dash-platinum-price/
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 01:00:16 AM

Hey everyone, DASHP has been listed on Livecoinwatch:

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/DashPlatinum-DASHP
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:27:39 PM

New wallet This will also be released on Android

We want to know should we support other coins?
We did not want to spoil about our Uber like Grocery launching in Asia.
Because we were still in process of making deals with local authorities.
But now we are very close to forming a deal now and so I would love to share about the future of DASHP as the main currency on this new app.
here are some screenshots for our new app these are mostly in local language but we do support English
We are still designing this and this is just a spoiler GHAR DUKAN means HOME SHOP.

Here is the main Menu I will soon update the main DASHP document to include all the details about this app. This is a huge step forward and no other coin is doing any thing close to this.

We are really busy up here and really need feedback and support from the community
Yet there are more spoilers  Cheesy I do not post or talk here much but I am always watching I will take time out to update you all on yet an other project associated with the DASHP coin
We are also rolling in Games from different platforms to run on DASHP and you guys will profit and play them. We are still discussing the best approach and details will be share soon.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 10:20:45 PM

DASH PLATINUM OFFICIALY JOINED OTS PLATFORM.

In OTS, everyone can register and meet people from all over the world people can share stories, discuss and discover a lot of features that people can gain by creating new posts commenting or reacting with others.

https://otscoin.org/dashp

DISCORD OTS: https://discord.gg/SV4Mmbp
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 05:36:50 PM

Hey everyone, the Poker platform http://pppokerclub.com/chopunited/ accepts DASHP in their games and is giving a 10% deposit bonus to players / users.

This is the telegram chat for pppokerclub: https://t.me/cryptopokerfam

PPPoker Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtjSjbslRQA
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:00:14 PM

Hey everyone, DASHP has been listed on coindar.org:

https://coindar.org/en/coin/dash-platinum
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:57:11 PM

We are proud to announce that we are listed on VaultWatch.

VaultWatch is a new platform that will offer all information in one place.

- Premine directory
- Staking calculator
- Staking information
- Masternode information
- Project links
- Addnodes
- And much more...

One website for all your research!

https://discord.gg/mMMNBfA

https://www.vaultwatch.eu/detail.php?coin=dashp
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:40:54 PM

Wadax.io listed Dash Platinum (DASHP) https://wadax.io/trade/DASHPBTC

https://wadax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026044811

Bitcoin started mainly as a project to cut out a bank between transactions. This
way people don't have to trust a middle men. And so provide a way to really own
your money. Which you can use the the way you want without any restictions.

After we have seen a development from only regular people to governments getting
involved. Governments start to get back their control on how you use your money.
They know exactly what you own. Due KYC, this isn't to protect anyone. But to know
what you have to get their control.

Wadax is created to provide an exchange without KYC. We do neither want your
information. Your information should be private. And your information is
valuable, so be carefull with it. Privacy and security combine each other. And we
care about Security. This is the reason why we do only provide App
2 Factor Authentication (2FA). And not SMS 2FA, to prevent SIM swapping.

Wadax has no limits on deposits or withdraws. This way you can quickly store your
coins in your own cold storage wallet.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/WadaxExchange
Telegram: https://t.me/WadaxExchange
Discord: https://discord.gg/6WN9VZ
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:47:34 PM

FlitsNode Mobile Masternode Service.

We are glad to announce that FlitsNode has listed DASHP in its mobile app.
NOW you can host your masternodes at FlitsNode mobile app for only $4.99/Month if paid in FLS or $7.49/Month if paid in another currency!
Check out their website to try this unique mobile experience  https://flitsnode.app/

What benefits does FlitsNode offer:
No coding needed
Start a masternode with just a few clicks
Super fast and convenient
Mobile Staking enabled
Deposit and Invest Bitcoin
Buy/Sell coins right from the mobile
10% monthly discount for 10+ nodes
Fees charged daily.

30 days free trial

For further inquiries, please visit FlitsNode discord : https://discord.gg/DkuXnmJ
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:04:28 AM

The http://pppokerclub.com/chopunited/ platform has been updated. You can bet and play with DASHP coins.

CHOP UNITED CLUB is a Biggest online unioin of poker clubs on PPPOKER APP developed by AceKing Tech Limited which is a multinational technology corporation registered in Anguilla (U.K.). We offer instant deposit and withdrawal experience for players in cryptocurrencies. Join us for 24X7 action.

Enter the platform telegram and start playing: https://t.me/CryptoPokerFam
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:07:04 AM

Invite Challenger DASHP. From the 10th to the 30th of April:

1st= 1500 DASHP
2nd= 1000  DASHP
3rd=900  DASHP
4th= 700 DASHP
5th= 500  DASHP
(6th-10th)= 300  DASHP

1st minimum 300+ invites
all inviters being 100+ members.

DASHP Discord:
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:08:22 AM

Hey everyone, DASHP was added to the CoinMarketCal platform:

https://coinmarketcal.com/en/coin/dash-platinum
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:38:29 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 06:53:00 PM by Feliciosx

Hey everyone, DASHP is now listed on the Masternode Ihostmn platform:

https://ihostmn.com/hostmn.php?coin=DASHP

IhostMn Disocrd: https://discord.gg/gEGbcGs
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:06:46 AM

We are pleased to announce that Ric'Z Uniform, located in Jakarta, Indonesia, has accepted DASHP as payment methodology in its establishment.

Whatsapp:+6281380822272
Telegram: @Riczuniform

Ric'Z Uniform, addres:
Glodok Chinatown
Jl.Pancoran no.43
Lantai 1 blok c 25
Jakarta Pusat
Indonesia

https://youtu.be/Xh-dUpSy8KQ

Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:19:33 PM

Hey everyone, DASHP was just added to the CryptoCompare platform:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/dashp/
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:30:24 AM

Hey @everyone, DASHP has been added to Vote Listing in Exchange Bitmesh. Leave your support, log in and vote for DASHP:

https://bitmesh.com/?ref=28aj00

· Users can vote in multiple Tokens. for each Token, each account can only vote for one vote every 24 hours.
· BitMesh will review according to the number of votes, and selects popular and superior tokens, but it doesn't mean that more tickets, you will be listed..
· In order to ensure fair voting, once cheating and brushing votes are found, we will cancel the list of token
· BitMesh reserves the final right to interpret the voting rules

https://bitmesh.com/?b28atj00m#/scheme/vote
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:24:21 AM

[ANN]
New listed Coin in the Spanish Pool of Stake and Masternode Shared CryptoStake
Congratulations DASHP !!!
In less than a week we received 3063 = FREE VOTES!
Enjoy your bets!

https://cryptostake.es/depositos/
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 04:51:47 PM

Hey everyone, great news for the whole community. The integration of DASHP into the OrecoinGames gaming platform system. DASHP is listed within 2-3 weeks at the most.

Visit the Orecoingames channels and watch:

Discord: https://discord.gg/uSqvNSc

Taking advantage of the moment, we want to remind everyone about the voting that is happening on Twitter of the Birake Exchange. DASHP is participating in the vote and we need the support of every community so we are listed in this new exchange. Only the top-ranked first will be listed and will be in Birake's 8 trading pairs. To encourage the vote, we are giving the recompense of 1 DASHP for each vote, just post a screen capture proving the vote along with the DASHP wallet.

Access the link to vote: https://twitter.com/birakecom/status/1129373206069030913

Let's get together, we'll be together !!
www.mnroi.info

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 09:26:58 AM

Dash Platinum (DASHP) has been added on MNROI.info

Monitoring and Statistic Services    
Accurate data from Markets
Estimated Revenue
Notifications on Email & Android App.

Dash Platinum Coin on MNROI.info:
https://www.mnroi.info/coin/DASHP
https://www.mnroi.info/assets/upload/post/mnroi-DASHP-banner.jpg

Download Our Android app and Check Masternode Status from Pocket.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.mnroi
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:35:12 PM

Nice, that'll be great. Thank you very much.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:35:54 PM

Dash Platinum (DASHP) has been added on MNROI.info

Estimated Revenue

Wonderful, let's advertise on our channels for the whole community. Thank you very much.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:36:23 PM

Hello, good morning everyone.DASHP to the internal Doge market of the CryptoStake pool.

https://cryptostake.es/depositos/

The internal market functions like any exchange.
All currencies that are listed in the CryptoStake pool are also in the DOGE bag.
They can be bought / sold by DOGE while your currencies continue to bet.

https://twitter.com/cryptostakepool/status/1088508729031577601?s=21
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:39:38 PM

Dash Platinum (DASHP) has been added on Our Platform https://www.mnroi.info/

Estimated Revenue

Jilson

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:56:44 AM

Hello from the trttNodes platform.

Instant nodes and  COLD masternode hosting available on our platform!!!

Join us on https://node.trittium.cc/ and start getting rewards  immediately!

Our offer:

INVESTMENT IN MASTERNODE POOLS
    - No tech Knowledge needed
    -3-Step investment setup
   -  Auto-Reinvest rewards
   - Instant withdrawals for 95% of the requests (max 6 hours for the others)
   - Frequent rewards (payments every 6 hours)
   -  Add more coins to existing investment
   -  Withdraw from investment any time
   - Low minimum investment (just 10 EUR value)
   - No cap on investment amount
  -  Low fees
  -24/7 service

COLD WALLET MASTERNODE HOSTING
- No tech Knowledge needed
 - 3-clicks setup
- Special launch offer - only 0.49€/Month
-Fees charged daily in TRTT
-24/7 service.
- Dedicated servers

* Special offer offer is valid as we are on Beta phase.

trttNodes Guides
How to invest with trttNodes (new UI) - https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/how-to-invest-with-trttnodes-af2d829d07ed
Cold Nodes setup at trttNodes (new UI) - https://medium.com/@Trittium_cc/cold-nodes-setup-at-trttnodes-4157645dc1f

Start earning with us on https://node.trittium.cc/

** If you have any concerns and questions or just want to chat with us, you are always welcome on our Discord server https://discord.gg/7PDearP
Medium
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:07:34 PM

Hey everyone, DASHP is now integrated into the Birake DASHP / BTC market

https://trade.birake.com/market/BIRAKE.DASHP_BIRAKE.BTC

Happiness to all and good negotiations in the great Birake network.

Discord Birake: https://discord.gg/hzHTpqZ

Telegram Birake: https://t.me/birakecom
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:53:15 PM

Hey everyone, DASHP is listed on the OrecoinGames gaming platform:

https://orecoingames.com/

Good games to everyone!

Discord OrecoinGames: https://discord.gg/XgEevHd
Telegram OrecoinGames: https://t.me/OreCoinGames

Good games to everyone!
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:56:17 PM

Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:48:21 PM

Hey everyone

Dear community, all testing for DASHP Rebranding has already been completed. The mandatory update will take place on Tuesday, 03/09. By community vote, this will be the new name, tiker and logo:

Coin Name: Platinum
Tiker: PLAT
New Logo:

Keep an eye on the process and save new instructions as soon as you start the links to the new wallet will be released.

Here is a preview of our new wallet:

Official Twitter Ad: https://twitter.com/dash_platinum/status/1168195740767784960
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:05:57 PM

Hey everyone, Platinum is now listed on the Coinstats.app:

https://coinstats.app/en/coins/dash-platinum
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:06:51 PM

Hey everyone Good news again.

Fibercoin Exchange is listed Platinum(PLAT)
Happy trade everyone
https://fiberchange.com/market/FBC-PLAT
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:39:18 PM

Hey everyone, Platinum (Plat) has been listed on Cryptocompare:

https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/plat/overview
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:18:31 AM

Hey everyone

Today is the first day Platinum coin selling produk Platinum Shadow in Indonésia.
this produk good for Helm Motorcycle an Car Race.

https://partiko.app/riczuniform/8ciyy9fc6g8?referrer=riczuniform

https://twitter.com/handriteng/status/1178464862235746310?s=19
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:11:39 AM

Hey everyone

Dear community, all testing for DASHP Rebranding has already been completed. The mandatory update will take place on Tuesday, 03/09. By community vote, this will be the new name, tiker and logo:

Coin Name: Platinum
Tiker: PLAT
New Logo:

Keep an eye on the process and save new instructions as soon as you start the links to the new wallet will be released.

Here is a preview of our new wallet:

Official Twitter Ad: https://twitter.com/dash_platinum/status/1168195740767784960

just updated dasHP to PLAT and all my coins are showing as pending and when i check explorer there no address there WTF?!
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:47:03 PM

Hey everyone

We are pleased to announce PLAT listing on CryptoHub Exchage: https://cryptohubexchange.com/market/PLAT/

Good negotiations everyone!
https://twitter.com/CheExchange/status/1201547063953104898

CryptoHub Disocord: https://discord.gg/eSXMBF4
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 02:13:56 PM

Hey everyone

Bring together the people who are most important to you and live with them a super-special Christmas, as well as a 2020 of accomplishments! May each one's house be filled with laughter and harmony, and no wish to be fulfilled. Much light, love, and infinite blessings from God is what I wish you all this coming Christmas and New Year!

Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:18:26 PM

PLAT Platinum (Vote Winner Altmarkets) Markets Added

PLAT/ BTC: https://altmarkets.io/trading/platbtc
PLAT/ DOGE: https://altmarkets.io/trading/platdoge

https://discord.gg/S86gDpQ
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 07:08:44 PM

Hey @everyone

We are pleased to announce PLAT listing on https://www.nortexchange.com/:

Use the link to register: https://www.nortexchange.com/register?ref=I7EDRS

BTC: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_BTC
ETH: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_ETH
LTC: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_LTC
DOGE: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_DOGE
USDT: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_USDT
EURO: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_EURO
DOLLAR: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_DOLLAR
NORT: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_NORT
XRP: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_XRP
XMR: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_MONERO
LITB: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_LITB
NAHA: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_NAHA
EAPC: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_EAPC
QUEBECOIN:  https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_QUEBECOIN
YEN: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_YEN
AUS: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_AUS
RUR: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_RUR
CAD: https://www.nortexchange.com/exchange/?market=PLAT_CAD

Nortexchange Discord: https://discord.gg/eX6MHyx

Explanatory video of use for the Platform: https://youtu.be/edYZzbNn5gU

All deposit wallets: https://www.nortexchange.com/deposit-address
cryptocoinscity

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:33:28 AM

Hi Feliciosx

I see that there are 2 problems now with PLAT coin:
1. The Block Explorer is not working.
2. The discord invitation on this thread is not valid anymore
Can these problems be fixed ?

CryptoCoinsCity.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 06:46:01 AM

in northern exchange, as there are no buy orders in plat/btc trading pair, do you have any strategic plans to attract traders? and as the main objective for this coin is to be one of the payment methods in shopping or in games, do you have solid partnerships with merchants already? there's no problem if you can get at least a couple of them at the start. at least get some merchants on board. and not rely with traders to have movement of your coin.
magnum555

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 11:56:39 AM

in northern exchange, as there are no buy orders in plat/btc trading pair, do you have any strategic plans to attract traders? and as the main objective for this coin is to be one of the payment methods in shopping or in games, do you have solid partnerships with merchants already? there's no problem if you can get at least a couple of them at the start. at least get some merchants on board. and not rely with traders to have movement of your coin.
Hi everybody
Why is the wallet not syncing to Windows?

can anyone help?
magnum555

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 12:02:42 PM

Current block close to 10500 right now. and rewards table like this:

REWARD BLOCKS:
0004 to 14399 = 1.10
14400 to 28799 = 1.70
28800 to 43199 = 2.60
43200 to 57599 = 2.90
57600 to 172799 = 5.10
345600 to 518399 = 4.05
518400 to 604799 = 3.64
604800 to 5149846 = 3.28
5149846 forward = 3.28

The highest rate will start when reach the block 57600

can anyone help?
wallet does not sync to windows
BitSails.com
Copper Member

Activity: 143

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 12:50:57 PM

**#BitSails New Market Listing**

https://www.bitsails.com/market?MarketName=BTC-PLAT

We are happy to announce we are now supporting a new coin on BitSails.com: #Platinum $PLAT.

Coin's info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5110469.0

Enjoy your trading of the most safe, fast & reliable $CRYPTO exchange

https://bitsails.com
HodlerCompany
Copper Member

Activity: 167
Merit: 12

Hodler Enterprises

View Profile
December 10, 2020, 10:53:54 AM

marquix

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2022, 01:07:24 PM

good point -- only it's the other way round, as I think Yahoo was first and is significantly older than Google.

I used Yahoo along with AltaVista, Excite & many more back in the day when USENET was still popular! And I did have to market and list my Newsgroups-posts, fax numbers, and later on my websites, somewhere, didn't I... (No trace of any Googles then, AFAIK. I did check around back then, and nobody had even heard about them in 1992-6 or so.)

Just saying -- but yeah, you're right that piggy-backing on name-popularity or other proven ideas doesn't mean somethin's necessarily a "bad" project. On top, they're not only copying from the original DASH here (remember that ALL coins using masternodes, and staking, are forks of DASH, and originally of Sunny King's Peercoin)!

If you're familiar with MN coins, you'll realize that this particular DASH-Platinum (DASHP) coin here much more seems to copy Dash-Diamond (DASHD), rather than "old, big" DASH.

HD video & photography. Check out some of my photos covering Bitcoin and Crypto topics http://marquix.net/try/btc-tech-photos/ or my FREE eBook reviewing fully Whitehat e-mail and list-building tools http://marquix.net/try/whitehat-email-marketing/ here!
Read Bitcoin & Alt coin news, decentralization, Peer-to-Peer economy articles, financial innovation with Crypto tech on http://www.bitcoinFinancial.info/bitcoin-business/.
dantek72

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 07:16:26 AM

Hi, just wondering around... I'm looking for an updated bootstrap of this wallet coin...
Have you got a way to find it...?
dantek72

View Profile
February 04, 2023, 07:24:01 AM

Hi everybody
Why is the wallet not syncing to Windows?

can anyone help?

Have you find the wallet of this coin?...

I need it too, reply if you got the updated one...
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: