Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:49:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PLATINUM COIN (PLAT) - Node/ Payment method Adoption for Shopping - Games  (Read 2805 times)
Hisapop

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:59:45 PM

DASHP is listed on the TrttNodes platform.
You can now invest your DASHP at http://node.trittium.cc  with just 10€
How to invest in trttNodes - https://[Suspicious link removed]/2QWGK94

Discord trttNodes  - https://discord.gg/YQf84s

https://i.postimg.cc/qBXrbjMw/trtt-listing-DASHP.png

Grats on the new official platform. Trittium only for full mn service? or including shared mn service too for Dashp?

Answer here, Investments start from 10 EUR with no maximum investment cap. That mean you should invest at least 10Euro worth of mn. Rewards, it will paid every 6 hours, 4 times per day and YES  u can join in instant nodes, mean shared mns. u can enter 10 Euro worth of DASHP minimum. or more, that is up to you.

I am a member of Trittium mn service site. Its nice to see Dashp there. Yes 10 Euro limit here for investment. there is no maximum limit as u can guess. I will stake some Dashp by Trittium shared mn. I'll send daily reward detail later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hadekedek

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:25:21 PM

I like the reasonable Roi of Dashp coin. I was staking some coins so far but recently the staking rewards reduced. I think many people joined the staking pool. this coin will keep stable price after listing on exchange site? any guess? and what is ur plans to prevent from dumpers? We want to see stable price at the exchange for Dashp.

DASHP coin hasn't high roi. Roi rate is good on this coin to keep stable price on exchange site. However we can't guess exactly about investors actions. Everyone has their own decision while trading.
mobzik

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 11:55:19 PM

DASHP is listed on the TrttNodes platform.
You can now invest your DASHP at http://node.trittium.cc  with just 10€
How to invest in trttNodes - https://[Suspicious link removed]/2QWGK94

Discord trttNodes  - https://discord.gg/YQf84s

https://i.postimg.cc/qBXrbjMw/trtt-listing-DASHP.png

Grats on the new official platform. Trittium only for full mn service? or including shared mn service too for Dashp?

Answer here, Investments start from 10 EUR with no maximum investment cap. That mean you should invest at least 10Euro worth of mn. Rewards, it will paid every 6 hours, 4 times per day and YES  u can join in instant nodes, mean shared mns. u can enter 10 Euro worth of DASHP minimum. or more, that is up to you.

I am a member of Trittium mn service site. Its nice to see Dashp there. Yes 10 Euro limit here for investment. there is no maximum limit as u can guess. I will stake some Dashp by Trittium shared mn. I'll send daily reward detail later.

I'm using CHT mn service of DASHP. Minimum amount of coin just 1 Dashp. I have few coins only. Cht working nice as instant mn service. Dashg and Dashp  avaible there.
Vichikumax

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:55:22 AM

I just stopped by because I wanted to say that the DASHP web wallet works wonders... I've used other web wallets before and none of them worked as well as this one. Congrats to the team for such nice work!
Moralyano

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:04:26 AM

I just stopped by because I wanted to say that the DASHP web wallet works wonders... I've used other web wallets before and none of them worked as well as this one. Congrats to the team for such nice work!

I'm using web wallet of Dashp as mobile wallet atm. It is working smooth as you said and very functional. However i am still waiting for mobile application too. Dashp mobile wallet will help to reach much investors for Dashp.
Alexe_Che

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:55:03 AM

Good DASHP project to passive income
Simple Pos pool
and more pos pools in future

Good its same good invited!!!

Exchange:
Incoming

Money Supply: 19.700.000

Staking Difficulty: null

Official Discord:
https://discord.gg/JkcKMfN
Crypto_One_Time

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:10:33 PM

Another good new for DASHP, is listed on the TrttNodes platform
create an account and deposit coins on your wallet
Coins will be available for investment after 6 confirmations
reward is distibuted 4 times per day, every 6 hours
enjoy, easy, fast, flexible and profitable
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:32:24 PM

As always, great news from the DASHP team. We must try what comes of it. And you can see the team does not stand still.
bitalk1

Activity: 1494
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:59:01 PM

I'm using web wallet of Dashp as mobile wallet atm. It is working smooth as you said and very functional. However i am still waiting for mobile application too. Dashp mobile wallet will help to reach much investors for Dashp.
In principle, there are no complaints about the work of the wallet itself, everything works fine, but! The design itself is very aggressive and poorly visible inscriptions and numbers, but this is purely my personal opinion.
Bennisa

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:48:18 PM

In principle, there are no complaints about the work of the wallet itself, everything works fine, but! The design itself is very aggressive and poorly visible inscriptions and numbers, but this is purely my personal opinion.

I respect your opinion but i think we should see the mobile version of DASHP wallet. They were working on it, they said so. It will come up soon as i heard.
Kastar

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:59:17 PM

Could you check with Cryptopia to be listed on this exchange. The read only site is now live (since 14 january 2019). It could be a good idea to have another exchange with crex24.

Cryptopia not active anymore and criminal police departmant researching for hackers of that site. Due to this, we can't know when that site will open again but believe me Crex24 is a nice choose for the first step for altcoins. CB, Graviex, Coinexchange or Crex24. Dashp chose to start with crex24. In the future they will join another exchange sites too. Check the roadmap of Dashp.  What is your idea after crex24 except Cryptopia now?? Which site u prefer?
I checked today and i saw their website opened now but not able to trading, just opened. After crex24 lsiting, Cryptopia will be very good, if devs agree with that exchange site too. Cryptopia fee is high.
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:15:28 PM

Could you check with Cryptopia to be listed on this exchange. The read only site is now live (since 14 january 2019). It could be a good idea to have another exchange with crex24.

Cryptopia not active anymore and criminal police departmant researching for hackers of that site. Due to this, we can't know when that site will open again but believe me Crex24 is a nice choose for the first step for altcoins. CB, Graviex, Coinexchange or Crex24. Dashp chose to start with crex24. In the future they will join another exchange sites too. Check the roadmap of Dashp.  What is your idea after crex24 except Cryptopia now?? Which site u prefer?
I checked today and i saw their website opened now but not able to trading, just opened. After crex24 lsiting, Cryptopia will be very good, if devs agree with that exchange site too. Cryptopia fee is high.

Do not chase the horses, the time will come and there will be an exchange. The main thing in the beginning is to prepare everything, and then everything else.
bitalk3

Activity: 175
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:16:08 PM

Do not chase the horses, the time will come and there will be an exchange. The main thing in the beginning is to prepare everything, and then everything else.
Ramtaris

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:28:12 PM

I agree with you. I was planning to write like so. No need to be hurry if the subject is many exchange sites. Crex24 is enough for the first step. After handle all of DASHP coin things, development, future plans, then we can talk here about other exchanges. The time early for talk from now on!
Cedde

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:22:33 PM

Trttnodes platform good one as u said but i personally using CHT for shared mn service of DASHP, because of minimum limit only 1 coin. If i hade much Dashp in the hand then i can think trittium service too. There are three active official shared mn service of Dashp avaible now. One of them needs minimum 500 DASHP, the other one needs minimum 10 Euro worth of investment and the last one CHT needs only 1 coin to start staking.
Gubaru

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:12:17 PM

If the subject is listing on many exchange site as possible as Dashp can (I don't think so) there is promation now at the Ex24 exchange site. They started a few days ago and they offering zero fee option. May be the dev can interest in it. Btw, how long it will take a time for active trading on Crex24? How many days past after the listing request?
macgyvermurdoc

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 01:37:11 PM

Why do not my coins confirm? since 2018.  https://gyazo.com/e0be0788423b9b76ac2ebb065d37fb04
yx67

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:59:27 PM

Great news from the project! Finally, the DASHP is listed on the Crex24 exchange for another day and trading will be available. Keep it up.
Feliciosx (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:07:54 PM

Hey everyone New partnership.
CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service "DASHP NODES"!

- Minimum deposit of 1 Coin
- Daily Payouts
- Instant-Reinvest
- User Dashboards
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- Active Admins 24hrs a day
- Referral Program Make Extra
- Automated Masternode Deployment

Website here: :point_right: https://www.cryptohashtank.com/masternodes/DASHP
Discord here: :point_right: https://discord.gg/wSNEC7h
Feliciosx (OP)