Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the end near for ripple ?  (Read 1204 times)
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 01:21:00 PM

Ripple is quite a strong and powerful coin that has good support and a strong team. I think that he can calmly move etherium.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
madfox11

Activity: 1460
Merit: 573

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:47:26 PM

JPM Stable Coin will be a shit coin like Tether (USDT). Is it possible that JPM Stable Coin will overtake Ripple in terms of coinmarketcap? I am thinking that the probability is high.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 05:06:23 PM

Ripple is a coin that will have a good future and swear it only after Bitcoin. At the end of 2018, we witnessed many records that occurred when Ripple constantly crossed ETH on the coinmarketcap rankings. So I think that Ripple is a coin very potential and we should invest for long-term.
princerepon

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:07:45 PM

Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap
But today I want to talk about ripple

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??

I really don't think so. Still ripple under top ten coinmarketcap from very long time. behind the XRP have a really great team and have a great future plan with millions customer. they are going forward step by step. and very soon they'll achieve there goal.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:16:36 PM

Ripple is one of the top marketcap token in this market. As a project ripple is well developed time by time, great community, and they got a lots of backup. Ripple is a coin related to banking and money transfer related problem. But the problem with ripple is it is fully centralised cause it is backed by many banks. But the project is unique and its also in use. Many banks accepted their technology and some of them still figuring out for their future. No JPMorgan want their own token the competition is harder now but they have some readable people in the team they will figure it out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:22:34 PM

The end of the people ripple will not been here soon because we don't have that time of ending to any other currencies but the people will improving its position more comfortable so I think we can make profit still now in this investment.
I am not a supporter of Ripple so I believe that people will soon begin to understand that this coin does not have any value in the real world.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:29:54 PM

i am personally not ripple supporter but i feel ripple will blast soon and its the challenger of eth and ripple have a bright future ahead on!a strong team and soon mass adoption will com,e.

ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:54:36 PM

I think ripple is a very strong project. It seems to me that it will exist for many years. I believe in the success of this project.

sngwinner

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:10:37 PM

Ripple is obviously one of the beat altcoins, not in terms of price though. The team have built a very strong community and all seems to be going on fine with it. I do not think that will be the end of ripple.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Ifemini (OP)

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 09:11:15 PM

I think ripple is a very strong project. It seems to me that it will exist for many years. I believe in the success of this project.

Yes from recent reviews
Ripple had maintained a strong stance and didn’t dump even with lots of fud around
Showcases the depth of the token
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:18:27 PM

Ripple is obviously one of the beat altcoins, not in terms of price though. The team have built a very strong community and all seems to be going on fine with it. I do not think that will be the end of ripple.
because large communities will greatly strengthen the project even though market conditions or projects are not good because large communities will always support projects by increasing volume and transactions because they also do not want their coins to die.
so I believe if the riplle will continue to grow.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:49:31 PM

Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap
But today I want to talk about ripple

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??
I would rather choose Stellar Lumens coin which seems to be more decentralized (no freezing coins from Ripple team) and transparent. Also with the big parnership with IBM I can see bigger potentional in next development in this cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:10:16 PM

It's been a while I received any strong update on ripple. Although, I know there will be update, but it might not come so soon.
The team might be planning for something big, but wears yet to receive any.
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:20:12 PM

I believe that in the end the stable coin will control most transactions that occur in this world but without dropping the price of large coins such as bitcoin and ethereum because even though bitcoin will not be made into the world currency but bitcoin will still have high value because bitcoin will act as gold digital while ethereum will continue to have high value because the platform and smart contract continue to be used

XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:35:14 PM

Ripple will still stand and dominate the stable coins no matter what project that brought another stable coin into the market. JP Morgan creating a stable coin for internal use within the banks will not defeat ripple but rather creating an avenue for ripple to be pump by it team.

Maria Dent

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 03:05:17 AM

Ripple is one of the very promising altcoins, it has a large capitalization, it ranks 3rd coinmarketcap. Ripple has the advantage that it is accepted by many banks and used in the transaction. I believe in the future the ripple will grow strongly and bring more money to investors. However, currently the market is facing many difficulties, the price of the ripple is very low.Ripple is also set to partner with more European and Latin American banks which might help promote both XRP and Ripple’s payment technology. These developments could lead, to big price rises in the XRP token price as the predictions stated above. So this means, the Ripple price prediction should go the positive way. You can convert XRP to BTC from CoinSwitch at best rates.
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:10:07 AM

Ripple will still stand and dominate the stable coins no matter what project that brought another stable coin into the market. JP Morgan creating a stable coin for internal use within the banks will not defeat ripple but rather creating an avenue for ripple to be pump by it team.

Who knows, I always see the possibility that stable coin will take over ripple, they are both centralized so they can compete.
Banks that creates stable coin can make it useful with other banks also, and they can easily convince since they are in the same industry.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:31:41 AM

Not yet, I'm sure the ripple will still survive, this coin still has good potential, the ripple is also a lot of supporters and surely in the future the team involved in this ripple will make these coins grow even better

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:42:14 AM

I understand why ripple was being ignored after JPMorgan's coin was created. But it will not easily the end for ripple. After the huge dumped beloe $.30 last time, there are some speculations that ripple will reach $1 and above this year 2019. It's just that, ripple should gain some good reputations to widespread it to get more investors.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 04:47:13 AM

I understand why ripple was being ignored after JPMorgan's coin was created. But it will not easily the end for ripple. After the huge dumped beloe $.30 last time, there are some speculations that ripple will reach $1 and above this year 2019. It's just that, ripple should gain some good reputations to widespread it to get more investors.

I agree, Ripple will somehow devise a plan to catch up with the current trend.  They will definitely develop a partnership with more companies and they have the fund for it.  I am not a fan of ripple but watching how it strategize its place in the market, I know they can overcome their current struggle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: