Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:23:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the end near for ripple ?  (Read 1197 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:09:32 AM

Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap
But today I want to talk about ripple

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??
There is no way they will end at any given time. XRP could have a huge drop and could be left abandoned by them at any given day because it is highly centralized and controlled by the company and if you are talking about the end for XRP then you could be right, any moment Ripple company decides not to control and care about the XRP coin the coin itself will have zero value (it already has zero value) and it will go to trash bin.

However, the company itself has too many contracts and deals with huge banks all over the world, not just in USA but in all the countries you can think of and the ones they don't have they are working to have that. Which creates a situation where those banks do not have to make their own investments to blockchain since their need is already covered by Ripple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:14:37 AM

The more the merrier right?  Grin
If I were you I'd quit supporting those centralized coins.
Why not just go bitcoin? Let us make it strong again and take its demands to a higher level which people will have a problem buying because of lack of stocks.  Grin
Do you still really want to own a coin which is more like fiat? Controlled by institutional companies and also being part of the government which they can manipulate anytime?
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:17:42 AM

Even they are really ignoring ripple.  We still here to support ripple and I don't think it will be near end because in my prediction and speculation end of ripple will possible only after 1 decades from now and Im happy because I have ripple and I will earn more money because of that coin.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 08:18:35 AM

Since I came on this forum, I have tried to read and understand the top 10 tokens on coinmarketcap

I have believed ripple to be a banks token, and they have couple of agreements with banks too
Making good progress.

But with JPMorgan creating a stable coin to be used internally for banking purposes and faster transactions; what happens to ripple ?

Anyone can enlighten me further the consequences of banks creating their own Blockchain, ignoring ripple??
I am not aware of ripple was created for the banks to be used in their internal transactions. But if JPMorgan creates its own, it will be a good idea as it will attract more investors to cryptocurrency.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:31:54 PM

Making good progress.

I think ripple will survive, because not every banks can go fully into crypto currency; as it could cause a divergence to their sector.
Its a good move by JPMorgan company, one that will speak volume in the year to come 2021 and also push up the importance of crypto currency.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:33:58 PM

JPmorgans is having its own coins who targeted the world wide banking which has trillion dollar budget.
THis is not just the end now for RIPPLE. but they will definitely go down.
soon they will be ended as people are not secured to them and their circulation is really a doubt!
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:42:30 PM

Although am not too interested in ripple xrp because of it link to centralization.
It is still one major altcoin in the coin market cap.
At the moment it's ranked number 3 coin on the list
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:49:19 PM

Even they are really ignoring ripple.  We still here to support ripple and I don't think it will be near end because in my prediction and speculation end of ripple will possible only after 1 decades from now and Im happy because I have ripple and I will earn more money because of that coin.
Heard so many negative speculation about XRP and yet it placed on the top 2 position, I don’t know if this is just a propaganda or what but I know XRP will survive. More banks and other institutions will adopt XRP because its actually a good coin.
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 01:52:59 PM

I believe ripple will collapse soon. It is centralized and banks don't use this technology. there was a news that JP morgan launchs own stable coins, so it is negative for XRP
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 02:04:17 PM

To me,they can both exist without taking out each other,but as far as am concern, xrp is doing well and it may be difficult for any coin to just come and take over.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:24:42 PM

Let me start with saying that ripple made considerable progress. What happens next is as unpredictable as hysterical lady. I never thought btc would drop to the degree it did, what to say about ripple...
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 07:28:03 PM

i think the jp morgen coin will have a negative impact on ripple same function with the same degree of centralization and with higher brand name and more trusty organization Smiley
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 08:43:54 PM

As you know everyone wants to there coin, so in future blockchain technology will be available in most of institution so ERP will not end in this year will be grow more in this year.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:17:58 PM

Do you think ripple is so dumb so they didn't even thought that some bank will issue their own token? They have so many extremely smart and professional employees and there is no one could predict this situation? I'm sure they knew about it and their platform will be ready to compete with any newcomer at the blockchain space, even with JPM.

P.S.
I'm not a XRP guy, instead I've never liked it.

Most comments have seen about ripple; not everyone likes them
Then it means half of their hodlers are basically trying to get back their invested capital

How then can ripple survive this bearish cruel market unscathed
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:33:21 PM

Heard so many negative speculation about XRP and yet it placed on the top 2 position, I don’t know if this is just a propaganda or what but I know XRP will survive. More banks and other institutions will adopt XRP because its actually a good coin.
Only people who hated xrp are keep on shouting but more xrp holder's still calm and quite. Mostly they'll never know the used of xrp as they only give focus of its price but as we could see the market,  of being top 3 in the market is not a joke nor we could say that it don't have potentials. Definitely it have and so we sure that XRP  won't die instead it will move up as to compete against the others.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pixie85

Activity: 2142
Merit: 524

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 09:46:39 PM

i think the jp morgen coin will have a negative impact on ripple same function with the same degree of centralization and with higher brand name and more trusty organization Smiley

Ask yourself why would people choose JP coin over XRP? When it comes to trust both companies aren't looking good. JP morgan with their BTC fud followed by setting up a BTC trading desk and XRP with years of promises and almost no real use cases.
Both tokens are bad and won't compete with real cryptocurrencies.
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:03:30 PM

I know about JPMorgan, but I don't understand why many have decided that it will ruin Ripple. Personally, I believe that this creates competition, which is only better, as it should move some areas of cryptocurrency.

Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:20:30 PM

Absolutely NOT! Ripple already has a massive fan base with mostly multi corporations and corporate investors amongst its enormous array of adopters and investors. It will most likely be difficult to underate the Ripple Currency. I still think, this year will be massive for XRP with more marketing and events planned, it will definitely lead to more penetration and adoption of XRP thus, building up massive volumes and recognition globally.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:27:24 PM

Everyone can create their own coin but that does not guarantee the success, ripple is a big coin it has been in top 3, it's not that easy to bring that down, and that JPMorgan coin still a new coin, it will take time to develop and grow, and we still don't know how the market going to react with this new coin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 11:43:03 PM

You don't need to predict and think negatively about a coin. Since the first time, rippple has a potential coin. Although there are many rumors that they manipulate XRP, we still don't know the truth.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████