Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: APOLLO to reach DASH and MONERO prices?  (Read 564 times)
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:38:52 AM

Apollo is very far different price to the dash and monero now because apollo is even cents only there is no only and cheaper cent only the value now. But let's see if the value of ths apollo will become like the Dash and Monero someday let's wait few years or 5 years or more and we hope that it will become the the two coin that you mentioned and it is good for they to have because possible for them to become millionaire.
the big difference not only in the price of a coin but underlying developments, number of developers and community which will use this coin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Error 522 (OP)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 10:36:38 AM

Not sure how substantial this really is...  but it is interesting.

Apollo Foundation this week has partnered with African Development Funding (ADF) Group, one of the most influential organizations in the continent. ADF has offices in Johannesburg, South Africa as well as Hong Kong, China.

It works with more than 53 nations at the presidential and/or ministerial level to provide funding and sustainable development on a range of commercial and non-profit ventures. ADF’s primary industries are mining and agriculture. But it’s also involved in wealth management, infrastructure projects, and private equity and debt investments.

More information will be forthcoming about the nature of Apollo’s involvement.

In March, a new Decentralized Bank Network location opened in Mossel Bay, South Africa — about 250 miles east of Cape Town. Bekker Leonard Projects CC Trading is one-stop shop for enthusiasts of cryptocurrencies and decentralized money.

Crypto Adoption

Crypto adoption in Africa has lagged behind other regions due to lack of infrastructure and access to quality education. However, countries like Kenya and South Africa are leading the way to show use-cases of the nascent technology.

The continent is home to 1.2 billion people and nearly half of the world’s mobile money services.

Over the past two months, Apollo Foundation has been establishing relationships and contacts among blockchain enthusiasts in the region. The Africa Development Tour aims to find potential partners, as well as, commercial and consumer use-cases for Apollo all-in-one privacy currency (APL).

Apollo is gauging potential interest in APL, and assessing local infrastructure and business climate.
Error 522 (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:02:53 AM

African Development Funding (ADF) Group is an influential organization, and it has offices in Johannesburg, South Africa as well as Hong Kong, China. Africa has a population of 1.2 billion.

ADF works with more than 53 nations at the presidential and/or ministerial level to provide funding and sustainable development on a range of commercial and non-profit ventures.

Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:05:04 AM

It's a job of the century to have suggested that Apollo will grow like Dash and Monero, checked the total supply and the exchanges it's trading and I just conclude a no buy for me.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:56:01 AM

Apollo currency is a good privacy coin but let's not forget that its max supply is in billions so when comparing it to million supply coins like monero it will be hard for Apollo to reach the price of monero but nothing is impossible

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:43:55 AM

Apollo can't compete with Monero the real competitors are next to Monero but Apollo doesnt have strong base

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Error 522 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:59:23 AM

Apollo is actually having a price boom the last few weeks.  Completely unaffected by the  btc crash in price.  And they promise to have their first sharded block any day now.

1st Shard is Arriving Soon

Apollo’s first shard is fast approaching. It will take place at block 2,250,000.

Apollonauts can participate by forging on their desktops. If you use the web wallet, download the latest desktop wallet, and start forging.

Sharding solves blockchain bloat which is the technical problem of how to permanently store trillions or more of blocks on-chain, as well as how to transmit and/or download the chain within a reasonable timeframe.

It’s a revolutionary solution to making blockchain sustainable.

Sergey Rokhvarg, chief technology officer, says:

Sharding allows you to download the blockchain much faster, and it reduces the cycle-time of operations as well as lowers the needed disk space. Apollo sharding is a trailblazing innovation that is not implemented in most cryptocurrencies. Our developers anticipate potential issues in order to prevent them.

Steve McCullah, director of business development, says:

With the release of sharding, APL becomes the world’s ultimate currency — the fastest and most feature-rich crypto, as well as, the most sustainable blockchain available. Through sharding and adaptive forging, APL is among the first cryptocurrencies to solve blockchain’s vital challenge of sustainability.

Apollo (APL) all-in-one privacy currency combines features of mainstream cryptocurrencies in an unregulatable platform. With two-second block speed, APL is one of the fastest cryptos on Earth. The privacy platform lets “Apollonauts” transact and send data anonymously via Encrypted Messaging, Private Ledger, Decentralized Exchange, IP Masking 2.0 and Coin Mixing.

https://medium.com/@apollocurrency/1st-shard-is-arriving-soon-78d364fe457d
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:06:43 AM

I'm not going to say its impossible but there are other factors to look at e.g max supply Apollo currency has 21billion max supply and both dash and monero are million in supply which will make it extremely hard for Apollo to reach dash and xmr price

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:07:32 AM

Apollo currency is no doubt a very good altcoin and I'm a huge bag holder but I can't or I won't dare compare Apollo to monero  Grin because the difference is marginal, if Apollo wants to reach that same milestone as monero they will need to reduce the billion supply of Apollo currency,its way too much

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 08:10:33 AM

not sure about it if it does then it is good for people who invested in apollo hope does what people are expecting from it lets see.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:22:19 AM

For Apollo currency to reach a price point of 0.02 will take years with very good and steady upgrades from the team not to talk of the price tag of dash and monero,that's impossible to me

Error 522 (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:10:34 PM

Apollo currency is no doubt a very good altcoin and I'm a huge bag holder

may i ask, have you started forging?

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:30:33 PM

Seems to me that APOLLO is an improved version of DASH and MONERO...

So I am thinking that it has similar price potential at least.

Please share your thoughts and I am happy to be corrected if I have any misconceptions.

thats very impossible my friend
maybe apollo is a good altcoin, but why i said this is impossible,
because the supply from Apollo is about 21,165,096,531 APL with 14,685,096,531 APL in circulations
thats really huge supply buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Error 522 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 10:40:45 AM

I just found out APOLLO has lodged an application to be listed on Binance.

Not sure how  that works but fingers crossed.  Would be amazing for volume.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: