Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:55:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn to trust at least someone  (Read 18258 times)
Ini35 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:01:06 PM

It is only when you cannot trust yourself, that you will find it hard to trust others.

➡️The life we are in is too short. You may have some valuable things in your possession that you need to entrust with someone.

➡️There are those who use escrows and they have had successful deals using them.  To an extent they have been able to trust them.

➡️Your cryptocurrency portfolio might contain some valuable assets, that when you are no more and there is no other person whom you have entrusted the security details with, they will all be gone and wasted.

➡️Had it been Quadriga CEO, in the person of Gerald Cotten, had someone he trusted during his life time, perhaps, there would not have been any loss of fund. A lot of people would have been happy and would continue to bless his late memory.

➡️If it is possible, you can insure your portfolio, exchanges can insure the assets of users and the likes. Perhaps that will help to avert an unbearable occurrence.

★ Learn to trust someone, even amidst all odds, so that people will say good about you when you are gone.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 02:07:29 PM

It is only when you cannot trust yourself, that you will find it hard to trust others.

➡️The life we are in is too short. You may have some valuable things in your possession that you need to entrust with someone.

➡️There are those who use escrows and they have had successful deals using them.  To an extent they have been able to trust them.

➡️Your cryptocurrency portfolio might contain some valuable assets, that when you are no more and there is no other person whom you have entrusted the security details with, they will all be gone and wasted.

➡️Had it been Quadriga CEO, in the person of Gerald Cotten, had someone he trusted during his life time, perhaps, there would not have been any loss of fund. A lot of people would have been happy and would continue to bless his late memory.

➡️If it is possible, you can insure your portfolio, exchanges can insure the assets of users and the likes. Perhaps that will help to avert an unbearable occurrence.

★ Learn to trust someone, even amidst all odds, so that people will say good about you when you are gone.

In my opinion this situation with Quadriga CEO is extremely stupid. If you're a CEO of any exchange and you're smart enough you MUST think about different possibilities which can happen by accident. Hell, if you're not CEO but normal human you'd probably think about some kind of plan B in case you're suddenly gone.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:06:35 PM

I'm trying to trust someone but i cant because nowadays there are a lot of people who pretend to be good but they will betray you or use you to earn profits for them. So much scammers now are all over cryptocurrency world mot just ico and bounty projects but also individuals are trying to steal money.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:16:00 PM

I don't know what Quadriga CEO was thinking ,as a responsible developer you should be ready for any possibility and you should put others money safe first ,I hope other exchanges learn from this silly mistake,plan B is always important even in our daily lifes ,after backing up my wallet i share my backups with my sibling

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:39:53 PM

I was so hesitant to entrust my private keys to someone before but I realized that I still have to secure my earnings. I have entrusted my partner with my private keys and wallets so that my earnings would never go for nothing if something unexpected happens.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:41:54 PM

Trusting someone is very difficult for us to guess, the fact is there are many people we trust but after they know the assets in me, they only want to steal and eliminate traces, so we are right in choosing someone.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:43:38 PM

Never trust anyone even someone!
You should trust yourself ONLY at this kind of community and currency.
we are living in the world of unknown and anonymous. we should take care of our selves.
Yes, friend and family could be a big help.
but why not leave a note for that if you are gone dead!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ispep

Activity: 154
Merit: 24

The future of security tokens

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 03:46:56 PM

In the cryptocurrency area,trust is really a difficult word to be used or put into practice and I hardly can blame anyone for lack of trust as its down to hacks,scams,back stabbing,theft etc
But for someone who controls a huge amount of assets in cryptocurrency,there should be one person you can entrust with at least 89% of private information incase of an unforeseen circumstance.
Definitely trust is hard,but as humans it's impossible that there isn't one individual whom we can trust.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 03:49:44 PM

You are right but with the online world full of scams, phishing and fraud it is hard to really trust anyone even in the offline real world there are not many who we can trust and this is online world mate.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:03:15 PM

Trusting someone is very difficult for us to guess, the fact is there are many people we trust but after they know the assets in me, they only want to steal and eliminate traces, so we are right in choosing someone.
Then you are probably trusting the wrong person. There are people out there that will trust you and will not break your trust no matter what. Not all people are selfish. But I won't deny that most of them act out of selfishness and is ready to do anything to defend themselves even if it means to sell  you out. So better be careful when you start trusting someone you haven't known for a while.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:03:37 PM

I'm trying to trust someone but i cant because nowadays there are a lot of people who pretend to be good but they will betray you or use you to earn profits for them. So much scammers now are all over cryptocurrency world mot just ico and bounty projects but also individuals are trying to steal money.
As a rule, individuals most often try to steal money. scammers are constantly writing to me in the telegram with some kind of suggestions. And very often ordinary people send their money to such scammers because they want to make money quickly, but in the end they lose all

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Lolox

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:16:15 PM

We must be careful and not easy to trust other people you don't know. This Crypto world certainly has big risks but if you succeed it will definitely have many advantages. You have to do research every time you will do something that can produce for you.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

The Quadriga thing is just irresponsible and stupid. It's one thing if it's your own money you're being reckless with, and quite another if you are looking after huge amounts of other people's.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:23:50 PM

In my opinion this situation with Quadriga CEO is extremely stupid. If you're a CEO of any exchange and you're smart enough you MUST think about different possibilities which can happen by accident. Hell, if you're not CEO but normal human you'd probably think about some kind of plan B in case you're suddenly gone.
That's indeed, But that guy was thinking if his life will be forever and he never thinks about the worst possibilities that can happen anytime. Remember we don't know how long we are living in this world. Man, the death can come to us anytime. There must be a few plans.

OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:24:37 PM

Well to be frank; in crypto currency; you should trust yourself

Secondly, regarding the ceo that died with secret codes unknown; I don’t believe this
Most, if not every companies have secret vaults, the ceo has personal laptops phones and personal storage

Until that is digged  up: i don’t believe funds were missing

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:26:49 PM

Trust scammers you mean? This crypto space is just full of scammers! Don't do it.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:27:28 PM

It is necessary to store all the details of crypto related investment and tell the information to the person that your are trusting the most,it maybe your wife or life partner or family members who you want to be happy with your money even if you are gone.I thik in future we may have some services related to this but for now nothing like that available.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2019, 04:34:31 PM

Will cannot live all our life trusting no one,we just have to learn to trust someone, no matter how impossible it has become to trust,there is someone we can always trust.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:42:12 PM

Will cannot live all our life trusting no one,we just have to learn to trust someone, no matter how impossible it has become to trust,there is someone we can always trust.
of course we have people whom we can trust. the main thing that these people whom you know personally but not some anonymous figures from the Internet

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 04:42:52 PM

we can not trust anyone, we have to trust a few people, those who deserve our trust, the quadriga ceo had to leave a copy of the keys in the safe and a will in favor of a family member...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: