Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn to trust at least someone  (Read 18265 times)
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:34:55 AM

In matters of cryptocurrency, we must be careful in choosing friends. Especially regarding passwords and wallet keys. Regarding predictions and analysis we can be open to anyone, because it is not too fatal to our assets.
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:37:27 AM

Its really hard to understand how  Quadriga CEO can do this stupid thing. Even he do not trust anyone he could put in a piece of paper and luck it to a bank   safe. It seems so mysterious, its unprofessional. I still do not believe that someone could cause something like that.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:38:23 AM

The trust. What are you talking about. If you believe in people completely, you are not betrayed.

Imagine you trust your key from your coins to your wife. And she will disappear from her lovers to seize all your btz. There is only one person you can trust. It is you yourself.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:43:48 AM

Its really hard to understand how  Quadriga CEO can do this stupid thing. Even he do not trust anyone he could put in a piece of paper and luck it to a bank   safe. It seems so mysterious, its unprofessional. I still do not believe that someone could cause something like that.
sometimes we can't guess what other people are thinking. even trusted people can do things we don't expect before.moreover if rellated with money, everything could happen.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 11:59:11 AM

By the way, it is just because people find it hard to face reality that death can come knocking at any time forgetting the fact that death is no respecter of man except the grace of God and once we see it this way, we will be able to know the time to put some things in place, the moment you start walking down the path of success is the moment you start writing your own WILL.
Somehow this got me convinced. It's not like I didn't know that but to realise how flimsy, frail life can be... not that easy.
Guess the safest option is to make an escrow of ones mother. Who else deserves to be more trusted than moms?
Sounds a little a funny though but if own mother betrays, there is no point of being on this planet any more.
Looks like there is some teaching to be done ahead of me :0)

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:07:04 PM

sometimes we can't guess what other people are thinking. even trusted people can do things we don't expect before.moreover if rellated with money, everything could happen.
Yes, if everything is related to money, I think we should not trust anyone. In the past, I lent my friend some money for him to invest, and until now I have lost friends and money.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:10:19 PM

It is only when you cannot trust yourself, that you will find it hard to trust others.

➡️The life we are in is too short. You may have some valuable things in your possession that you need to entrust with someone.

➡️There are those who use escrows and they have had successful deals using them.  To an extent they have been able to trust them.

➡️Your cryptocurrency portfolio might contain some valuable assets, that when you are no more and there is no other person whom you have entrusted the security details with, they will all be gone and wasted.

➡️Had it been Quadriga CEO, in the person of Gerald Cotten, had someone he trusted during his life time, perhaps, there would not have been any loss of fund. A lot of people would have been happy and would continue to bless his late memory.

➡️If it is possible, you can insure your portfolio, exchanges can insure the assets of users and the likes. Perhaps that will help to avert an unbearable occurrence.

★ Learn to trust someone, even amidst all odds, so that people will say good about you when you are gone.

I think your personal accounts are exclusively only for yourself and you don't need to trust someone to know these all. You can just create a list or spreadsheet to ensure that you will not going to forget all of these.

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:20:13 PM

I have another opinion and think that you should always be careful, especially by trusting someone on this forum or on telegram. There are so much scammers that are trying to trick you and to scam you every day.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:59:00 PM

When we have family we are working this much hard for their better living status so we need to give them all our earnings after our death it can be done based on looking most trusted person on our family and letting them know about how to access your currencies and your wallet details with private keys well you think when it is the time to do.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:08:02 PM

I do not think that you should ever believe anyone here, because there are so many people who have already been burned many times and today their number is only growing. The thing is that people just believe everyone. You need to believe yourself.
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:42:30 PM

On my opinion you dont need to trust someone when it comes to cryptocurrency because crypto is way to earn money and to deal with it you must be wiser than scammers because scammers are everywhere they are always looking for someone to scam and become their victim. so you only trust your self and make good decisions so you won't regret.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:15:44 PM

Trust is something what you have to fight for. Earn it. I can imagine it is not that easy to trust many people as a CEO of the crypto exchange, however, no one knows which day is his last. This is something what should be implemented in blockchain as a possibilty of preventing this scenario: if no asset was transferred during a certain period of time from this address, send all funds to another one (wife's, friend's, kid's etc.). I have not heard about it yet, but I think we will certainly need it in a case of mass adoption. Or all the assets will be lost forever.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 10:24:16 PM

The trust. What are you talking about. If you believe in people completely, you are not betrayed.

Imagine you trust your key from your coins to your wife. And she will disappear from her lovers to seize all your btz. There is only one person you can trust. It is you yourself.
Of course, there should be a reliable person who can use your data. At least after you are dead, he should give them to your relatives. Just being careful is always good for your safety.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 11:06:00 PM

It is only when you cannot trust yourself, that you will find it hard to trust others.

➡️The life we are in is too short. You may have some valuable things in your possession that you need to entrust with someone.

➡️There are those who use escrows and they have had successful deals using them.  To an extent they have been able to trust them.

➡️Your cryptocurrency portfolio might contain some valuable assets, that when you are no more and there is no other person whom you have entrusted the security details with, they will all be gone and wasted.

➡️Had it been Quadriga CEO, in the person of Gerald Cotten, had someone he trusted during his life time, perhaps, there would not have been any loss of fund. A lot of people would have been happy and would continue to bless his late memory.

➡️If it is possible, you can insure your portfolio, exchanges can insure the assets of users and the likes. Perhaps that will help to avert an unbearable occurrence.

★ Learn to trust someone, even amidst all odds, so that people will say good about you when you are gone.

Learning to trust is one of the biggest asset of being true to oneself in this world, we are comprise with different set of attitudes that defines what kind of person we are to others. In relation the cryptocurrency, in order to succeed, we need to trust the others, for example for a certain coin, sometimes it uplifts to a developers for example to enhance themselves and build for developments to a certain project because he had gained a support and trust of the community, that is why trust issues be of the most important aspect.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:12:06 PM

I think that it is better to trust only yourself and your believe in yourself. In the world of crypto-currencies, there is too much deception to be trusting.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 07:49:37 AM

I think none of us really prepare to be dead at any moment. I can die right now and none of my bitcoins can be recovered by anyone I know, not even my wife.

We just do not prepare for anything that abrupt, if I was a 50+ year old with millions of dollars on my account I would definitely try to let someone else know or even at least put it on my will with a lawyer so at least after my death they could get the info from my lawyer and the lawyer would be the only person that would know about it so if anything happened to the bitcoin we would know who did it.

Moreover, when you own like less than one bitcoin and its not a life changing amount that always goes up and down and you are young than you do not consider death as a possibility, maybe if you have a cancer or something but you do not see a car accident type of death (obviously you don't, hence the accident), or a heart attack type deal.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:15:59 AM

I do not think that you should ever believe anyone here, because there are so many people who have already been burned many times and today their number is only growing. The thing is that people just believe everyone. You need to believe yourself.
This market collapsed because of everyone's trust in this market. Well you're right, we shouldn't trust anyone in this market. Only believe in our selves

SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:15:38 PM

If there is someone who own many valuable coins on their possession, they should let their closest peoples know about it too.
Otherwise, if they die, the coins will never be able to recover because there is no one know about it.
We don't know how long we live, at least let your family or the closest people know about it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:23:34 PM

I think it's hard to believe in someone in this unbelievable world.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 05:27:36 PM

I think it's hard to believe in someone in this unbelievable world.
If you do not trust anyone in this world, then no one will trust you either. you will get what you give to other people. just stop cheating others and then no one will not cheat you. This is a very simple law that works. Watch out for yourself.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: