Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20142 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 08:54:50 PM

I don’t know why BCNEX team had to have a trading competition on their exchange. Maybe to test the exchange just before it’s fully ready to be launch and maybe for promotions, but I think it shows the interest of people in BCNEX.

With the statistics from the trading competition, I’m more confident in BCNEX. There’s going to be a next one, it says in BCNEX telegram group, ​​2 days till round 6th of trading competition with ETH/BCN, ETH/LTC, ETH/XRP pairs.  You just need to pass the KYC and you’re ready to play.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 10:34:51 PM

16 more days ico will end, are'u investing? if not then hurry to join so that you don't lose opportunity to have tokens that really have this potential Cool
https://www.bcnex.net/register.html

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:55:57 AM

16 more days ico will end, are'u investing? if not then hurry to join so that you don't lose opportunity to have tokens that really have this potential Cool

The tokensales conclusion is fast approaching and we've gotten just about two weeks to know if the hardcap would be met. I'm resolute on the fact that whether the hardcap is attained or not, the project would still continue since the softcap has been met.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:59:57 AM

The tokensales conclusion is fast approaching and we've gotten just about two weeks to know if the hardcap would be met. I'm resolute on the fact that whether the hardcap is attained or not, the project would still continue since the softcap has been met.

It's been a while we got an update from the team, before now updates were made weekly to the community to know the amount of tokens that has been sold and the percentage of hardcap that have been gotten. I guess the team are very busy as the duration for tokensale completion is fast approaching. I do hope that the team would squeeze out time to address us on the amount receiving so far.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:03:51 AM

do you see this
Bcnex is proud to announce the BCNX Token Swap Event!
1. You can swap BCNX received from Earn Program for XRP with a ratio of 1:1 (1 BCNX =1 XRP)
2. Please take note that the Earning program will be closed after 3 days to prepare for the swap event and other events.

https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1137960425897701376

in my opinion this is very good strategy because more people swap their tokens with XRP, more they will avoid dumps in market when platform has been launched because few people will hold BCNX
maybe team also plans to pay bounty participants with eth or btc Grin

This is a very good strategy to keep the token from dumping since it will be held by few persons, though there's only an option to swap and some smart holders won't swap their Bcnex tokens for xrp. Please I would like to know the coin, because the ticker xrp is used by several projects.

Well, the price of 1 XRP is $0,39 while the ICO price was 1 BCNX = $0.15. So I'd say it's smart for everyone who has the possibility to swap their earned BCNX to do so. I don't think BCNX will be traded for more than $0,39 at the start.

Am certain the team knows why they're offering a seemingly better option for the swap, that's simply because they want it to be attractive to the participants, you'll agree with me that Bcnex has the potential to trade above 0.39$, if there are no dumpers and investors would likely not sell at a loss.

If 1BCN is $0.15 at ICO then I don't see how it can trade upto $0.39 for the start so a swap with XRP which is higher in worth is actually cool. That's almost thrice ICO price.
well after Bcnx token swapping done trade with xrp can wei trade xrp too?? XRP withdrawal is also available?? Or we have to wait for it??
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 05:05:06 AM

do you see this
1. You can swap BCNX received from Earn Program for XRP with a ratio of 1:1 (1 BCNX =1 XRP)
2. Please take note that the Earning program will be closed after 3 days to prepare for the swap event and other events.

in my opinion this is very good strategy because more people swap their tokens with XRP, more they will avoid dumps in market when platform has been launched because few people will hold BCNX

This is a very good strategy to keep the token from dumping since it will be held by few persons, though there's only an option to swap and some smart holders won't swap their Bcnex tokens for xrp. Please I would like to know the coin, because the ticker xrp is used by several projects.

Well, the price of 1 XRP is $0,39 while the ICO price was 1 BCNX = $0.15. So I'd say it's smart for everyone who has the possibility to swap their earned BCNX to do so. I don't think BCNX will be traded for more than $0,39 at the start.

Has BCNEX tokens from the earn program been distributed? I don’t know why BCNX token swap for XRP was announced but I think I’m going to keep my BCNX token and trade with it when BCNEX is launched.

I know bcnex had an airdrop campaign and I guess they intend distributing the earned tokens which I guess isn't substantial to the eligible participants. This participants have an option to swap the tokens for xrp and that's not a bad idea since they may be interested in the immediate gratification for the task carried out.

You'll find out that those ones who are eager to swap the tokens are the same persons who would be willing to dump the tokens for anything if given the opportunity. I believe this concept of swap is indeed very strategic and would be of immense benefit to me investors who would love to see their tokens rise in value.

Exactly, it is a very good strategy in order to control the dump from the earned program which will help the investors and holders to make some decent value when the price of BCNX start increasing. As you can see the price of XRP is standing at the same price and it helps the people who want to convert their tokens to XRP.

Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 05:56:49 AM

do you see this

Has BCNEX tokens from the earn program been distributed? I don’t know why BCNX token swap for XRP was announced but I think I’m going to keep my BCNX token and trade with it when BCNEX is launched.

I know bcnex had an airdrop campaign and I guess they intend distributing the earned tokens which I guess isn't substantial to the eligible participants. This participants have an option to swap the tokens for xrp and that's not a bad idea since they may be interested in the immediate gratification for the task carried out.

You'll find out that those ones who are eager to swap the tokens are the same persons who would be willing to dump the tokens for anything if given the opportunity. I believe this concept of swap is indeed very strategic and would be of immense benefit to me investors who would love to see their tokens rise in value.

Exactly, it is a very good strategy in order to control the dump from the earned program which will help the investors and holders to make some decent value when the price of BCNX start increasing. As you can see the price of XRP is standing at the same price and it helps the people who want to convert their tokens to XRP.

Just few days back CEO had tweeted saying he is buying million is USD worth XRP. Was this the reason behind that tweet?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 06:05:39 AM

I don’t know why BCNEX team had to have a trading competition on their exchange. Maybe to test the exchange just before it’s fully ready to be launch and maybe for promotions, but I think it shows the interest of people in BCNEX.

With the statistics from the trading competition, I’m more confident in BCNEX. There’s going to be a next one, it says in BCNEX telegram group, ​​2 days till round 6th of trading competition with ETH/BCN, ETH/LTC, ETH/XRP pairs.  You just need to pass the KYC and you’re ready to play.

Well, such events are healthy for the project, it does not matter if the project is still in test phase. I applaud this move also because it can help them determine their their customer base and the level of interest people have in the project. Smart move!
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 06:53:11 AM

Well, such events are healthy for the project, it does not matter if the project is still in test phase. I applaud this move also because it can help them determine their their customer base and the level of interest people have in the project. Smart move!

It's indeed a smart move, the trading competition has been so regular since the beginning of the tokensale, it has brought to limelight the unique features of Bcnex and that has contributed to the large support of the tokensale, the team appears to be very knowledgeable and smart in their strategy and decision making.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:14:08 AM

Just few days back CEO had tweeted saying he is buying million is USD worth XRP. Was this the reason behind that tweet?

It's obvious that the purchased xrp is for the swap, am still sceptical as to the reason why the ceo choose to use xrp for the swap and not any other coin. I was of the opinion that there could be a potential partnership on the way which is yet to be disclosed to the community.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:56:20 AM

It's obvious that the purchased xrp is for the swap, am still sceptical as to the reason why the ceo choose to use xrp for the swap and not any other coin. I was of the opinion that there could be a potential partnership on the way which is yet to be disclosed to the community.

Oh so million dollars XRP is available for swap with BCNEX?  That's huge amount.  How many tokens was there for letting earn?
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 08:17:24 AM

That trading competition helped people to earn BCNEX tokens and now these people have chance to swap it with XRP.  We still have chance to take part in the competition. 2 more rounds to go.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:22:36 AM

That trading competition helped people to earn BCNEX tokens and now these people have chance to swap it with XRP.  We still have chance to take part in the competition. 2 more rounds to go.

Yes, agree on you, this trading competition helps to attract more investors because of the award. And another people will be joining the other rounds of competition, so we are really looking forward how will this one ends.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:41:01 AM

Wow, that's great I hope the swap opportunity would still be available by the end of the two pending trading competitions, to give others who would be interested in the swap an opportunity to take advantage of the it.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:12:29 PM

It's indeed a smart move, the trading competition has been so regular since the beginning of the tokensale, it has brought to limelight the unique features of Bcnex and that has contributed to the large support of the tokensale, the team appears to be very knowledgeable and smart in their strategy and decision making.

Am in agreement with your opinion as it relates to the importance of the trading competition towards the execution of the tokensales. Bcnex has been faithful in carrying out the trading competition which is obviously very beneficial to the project.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 12:55:51 PM

Wow, that's great I hope the swap opportunity would still be available by the end of the two pending trading competitions, to give others who would be interested in the swap an opportunity to take advantage of the it.

Good question. BCNEX team have  not mentioned till what time this tokens swap will be available. But they should give chance to winner of last two round as well.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:49:19 PM

Good question. BCNEX team have  not mentioned till what time this tokens swap will be available. But they should give chance to winner of last two round as well.

I remember the update on twitter stated that the earning program would be closed to enable them prepare for the swap event and other events. The below information was highlighted from the twitter post on token swap event.

"2. Please take note that the Earning program will be closed after 3 days to prepare for the swap event and other events."
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 01:58:48 PM

With the statistics from the trading competition, I’m more confident in BCNEX. There’s going to be a next one, it says in BCNEX telegram group, ​​2 days till round 6th of trading competition with ETH/BCN, ETH/LTC, ETH/XRP pairs.  You just need to pass the KYC and you’re ready to play.

That trading competition helped people to earn BCNEX tokens and now these people have chance to swap it with XRP.  We still have chance to take part in the competition. 2 more rounds to go.

Good question. BCNEX team have  not mentioned till what time this tokens swap will be available. But they should give chance to winner of last two round as well.

I remember the update on twitter stated that the earning program would be closed to enable them prepare for the swap event and other events. The below information was highlighted from the twitter post on token swap event.

"2. Please take note that the Earning program will be closed after 3 days to prepare for the swap event and other events."

Am of the opinion that the earning program been referred to is different from the trading competition and bounties which is ongoing. I remember there was an airdrop campaign which was ongoing and believe that's what's to be closed.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:09:36 PM

With the statistics from the trading competition, I’m more confident in BCNEX. There’s going to be a next one, it says in BCNEX telegram group, ​​2 days till round 6th of trading competition with ETH/BCN, ETH/LTC, ETH/XRP pairs.  You just need to pass the KYC and you’re ready to play.

That trading competition helped people to earn BCNEX tokens and now these people have chance to swap it with XRP.  We still have chance to take part in the competition. 2 more rounds to go.

Good question. BCNEX team have  not mentioned till what time this tokens swap will be available. But they should give chance to winner of last two round as well.

Am of the opinion that the earning program been referred to is different from the trading competition and bounties which is ongoing. I remember there was an airdrop campaign which was ongoing and believe that's what's to be closed.

Yeah,  trading competition suppose to last for 2 more round and I this it means competition will be there for 2 more weeks. Need to find out what was this earned program.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 04:38:55 PM

i believe its a good way to attract people and 2 more round left for people to participate and chance to win but make sure ur KYC is done because on their Twitter official site they have mentioned they will only distribute token to those accounts who has passed KYC. 
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: