Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:36:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters, please be patient.  (Read 1432 times)
s2break (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

Trading Platform of The Future!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:06:20 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2019, 11:09:30 AM by s2break

Recently, I see many messages complaining or asking about the token payment period of bounty programs on the main telegram channel (of projects).
Constant questions every day, even though the admin has always posted "Please read the pinned message". (They are tired of constantly answering the token distribution deadline for the bounty hunters).
However, worse than that (the hunter) let go of bad words.
For example, Shit token, is ABC scam ?, ABC is a scam project, when list exchange ?, Price will divide 10 divided 100 ... etc
(I checked their info, they are mostly bounty hunter).

This not only does not help them get token sooner but also makes the project seriously affected.
The new investors will probably reluctant to see the message above, that will more or less make them feel unsure when investing and of course it directly affects the fundraising.
I understand their feeling (hunter) because I'm a bounty hunter.

I just want to say a few things:
Projects that extend ICO sale time, this means that the distribution of bounty will slow down.
Cryptocurrency is in a difficult period, projects are very difficult to raise funds, so you should be patient.
Stop saying FUD news, so as not to affect the psychology of investors.
As you know, if they don't raise funds successfully, we will become nothing.
The failure of ICO is also completely understandable during this time.
Therefore, please sympathize with them if they extend the time of selling ICO. They raise as much as possible, this will be very beneficial for us.
If they pay the token, don't ask too much about conducting the exchange, because if they focus on project development, list exchange is just time.
Finally, see this as an extra job, an investment deal with a little time and no capital, everything will be better when the markets return.

You can supplement if what I say is missing, or can refute my opinion. I just want us to develop a good way to avoid detractors (like bounty hunter is those who ruin the project ...)

Pay attention:
I don't blame bounty hunter.
The project failed not a hunter fault, basically because the project was not persuasive and the market was in difficult stages.

The problem I am referring to our desire to contribute to their success, it would be beneficial for us.

I am referring to the projects that have ended the bounty program, but they are extending the ICO time. (Not projects have ended without paying for the hunter).

P.s: Sympathize with me if my grammar is not good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:11:09 AM

I feel patient enough to wait for the bounty delivery from the gifts that I follow. It's been almost a year for me to wait for the gift to be delivered, but it's still promised. Is this also still impatient Huh? !!!
s2break (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:19:34 AM

I feel patient enough to wait for the bounty delivery from the gifts that I follow. It's been almost a year for me to wait for the gift to be delivered, but it's still promised. Is this also still impatient Huh? !!!
I still conduct normal work and, they still pay token, although some projects were done that a bit late.
You should understand that they fail or just raise not much capital, we will also receive low-value tokens.
I just want us not to let go of bad words or FUD news to avoid affecting the project.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 10:41:09 AM

Recently, I see many messages complaining or asking about the token payment period of bounty programs on the main telegram channel (of projects).
Constant questions every day, even though the admin has always posted "Please read the pinned message". (They are tired of constantly answering the token distribution deadline for the bounty hunters).
For example, Shit token, is ABC scam ?, ABC is a scam project, when list exchange ?, Price will divide 10 divided 100 ... etc

This not only does not help them get token sooner but also makes the project seriously affected.
The new investors will probably reluctant to see the message above, that will more or less make them feel unsure when investing and of course it directly affects the fundraising.

Projects that extend ICO sale time, this means that the distribution of bounty will slow down.
Cryptocurrency is in a difficult period, projects are very difficult to raise funds, so you should be patient.
Therefore, please sympathize with them if they extend the time of selling ICO. They raise as much as possible, this will be very beneficial for us.
If they pay the token, don't ask too much about conducting the exchange, because if they focus on project development, list exchange is just time.
Finally, see this as an extra job, an investment deal with a little time and no capital, everything will be better when the markets return.

You can supplement if what I say is missing, or can refute my opinion. I just want us to develop a good way to avoid detractors (like bounty hunter is those who ruin the project ...)

I think you might be right in your opinion about bounty hunters, nothing minding the grammar,however patience is the key word in this present cryptocurrency situation,we should be very careful the way we make certain statements,also the bounty managers should treat bounty hunters like humans

HOMT

Powered by,
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:43:46 AM

Even if we are patient, we are also humans who wants to get paid fairly without waiting so many years and more. I dont think this thread would get more views from the bounty hunters.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:45:02 AM

you can't blame people for complaining when they see they are losing a lot of money. you would have done the same thing if you were supposed to get paid for the work you did in something that is continuing to lose value in front of your eyes while you are incapable of dumping it because you are not yet paid.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:51:47 AM

Yes, and here in general hunters. Turn it around. If there were no hunters. Who always ask the right questions to the wrong companies. Scammers would be many times more. After all, in general, hunters are friendly and quickly find scam. So do not say that someone is to blame for the fact that the project is unsuccessful. Maybe you need to work better? Is the idea better? And do not steal investors' money.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:52:20 AM

Bounty hunters always demand nowadays because its been awhile and the team behind of the project always making excuses every time especially during the distribution of token  which is always asking for an extension. Lol.  Well we cant blame them because promise is a promise and it must be priority of the owner  
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:53:21 AM

I believe that bounty hunters can have the full rights to spoil the reputation of the project if the team does not fulfill the promises which they gave
s2break (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:55:25 AM

Even if we are patient, we are also humans who wants to get paid fairly without waiting so many years and more. I dont think this thread would get more views from the bounty hunters.
LOL!
The problem here is that if they do not raise enough money, we will have nothing.
You should read my post carefully.
s2break (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:57:50 AM

I think you might be right in your opinion about bounty hunters, nothing minding the grammar,however patience is the key word in this present cryptocurrency situation,we should be very careful the way we make certain statements,also the bounty managers should treat bounty hunters like humans
Eliminate the problem of those damn bounty managers, I think we should do our best to help them mobilize as much money as possible. Not the words to influence their community (investors).
s2break (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:00:22 AM

you can't blame people for complaining when they see they are losing a lot of money. you would have done the same thing if you were supposed to get paid for the work you did in something that is continuing to lose value in front of your eyes while you are incapable of dumping it because you are not yet paid.
You also have to understand that you won't get anything if they fail.
What I want to say here is not to blame the hunter.
siena23

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 11:02:40 AM

I agree with you that the words of the bounty participants also affect investors. But there are also projects that make special grub bounty participants, and that I think is a good step to avoid the things you mentioned above.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:03:25 AM

Bounty hunters always demand nowadays because its been awhile and the team behind of the project always making excuses every time especially during the distribution of token  which is always asking for an extension. Lol.  Well we cant blame them because promise is a promise and it must be priority of the owner  
The demands is legal as they work for it, I seen a lots of this where bounty hunters are hangs with the tokens that they should gained working
from a project who already finished and already exist around some exchange, they are just hoping to get the rewards and sell it out while the
value still favor them.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:09:44 AM

yes I think ethics in asking in a public group on an ICO project is needed, as a bounty hunter don't say like "this project is a scam" and so on. if investors see such questions over and over there will also be panic about investors.
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:12:21 AM

for sure you are doing bounty campaigns just recently if you ask bounty hunters to be patient. every bounty hunter who has been doing this for over a year has already lost his patience

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
s2break (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:13:16 AM

The demands is legal as they work for it, I seen a lots of this where bounty hunters are hangs with the tokens that they should gained working
from a project who already finished and already exist around some exchange, they are just hoping to get the rewards and sell it out while the
value still favor them.
I understand that.
I have added a few comments in the post, you can review.
ChiNgadOr

Activity: 1680
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:13:55 AM

IN the past many people joined bounties and made lot of money, these profitable bounties are over. Crypto is evolving, time changes the scenario.. what was valid 1 year ago, isnt anymore. There is no other exit than accept and try to "flow" with the circunstances.. It is non sense to blaim a project for the delays in distrubition, extension of ICO.. in last instance, this will benefit bounty hunters that thinks about holding the projects token in the long term

┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐ Not your keys, not your coins. Binance (and any other CEX) can fuck off ┌∩┐(◕_◕) ┌∩┐
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:16:02 AM

Your patiently is really amazing bro. Usually if i have that experience i will just forget that reward and not thinking to much. They just want playing with us and get free advertising from us. Not fair but its reality.
s2break (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:18:04 AM

for sure you are doing bounty campaigns just recently if you ask bounty hunters to be patient. every bounty hunter who has been doing this for over a year has already lost his patience
Regardless of whether the hunter has worked for a long time, if ICO fails, they will receive nothing.
We (hunters) are working without any constraints. They do not force workers to work for them, we work completely voluntarily.
So why not support them just simply do not released false information to influence investor sentiment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: