Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters, please be patient.  (Read 1432 times)
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:46:07 PM

Recently, I see many messages complaining or asking about the token payment period of bounty programs on the main telegram channel (of projects).
Constant questions every day, even though the admin has always posted "Please read the pinned message". (They are tired of constantly answering the token distribution deadline for the bounty hunters).
However, worse than that (the hunter) let go of bad words.
For example, Shit token, is ABC scam ?, ABC is a scam project, when list exchange ?, Price will divide 10 divided 100 ... etc
(I checked their info, they are mostly bounty hunter).

This not only does not help them get token sooner but also makes the project seriously affected.
The new investors will probably reluctant to see the message above, that will more or less make them feel unsure when investing and of course it directly affects the fundraising.
I understand their feeling (hunter) because I'm a bounty hunter.

I just want to say a few things:
Projects that extend ICO sale time, this means that the distribution of bounty will slow down.
Cryptocurrency is in a difficult period, projects are very difficult to raise funds, so you should be patient.
Stop saying FUD news, so as not to affect the psychology of investors.
As you know, if they don't raise funds successfully, we will become nothing.
The failure of ICO is also completely understandable during this time.
Therefore, please sympathize with them if they extend the time of selling ICO. They raise as much as possible, this will be very beneficial for us.
If they pay the token, don't ask too much about conducting the exchange, because if they focus on project development, list exchange is just time.
Finally, see this as an extra job, an investment deal with a little time and no capital, everything will be better when the markets return.

You can supplement if what I say is missing, or can refute my opinion. I just want us to develop a good way to avoid detractors (like bounty hunter is those who ruin the project ...)

Pay attention:
I don't blame bounty hunter.
The project failed not a hunter fault, basically because the project was not persuasive and the market was in difficult stages.

The problem I am referring to our desire to contribute to their success, it would be beneficial for us.

I am referring to the projects that have ended the bounty program, but they are extending the ICO time. (Not projects have ended without paying for the hunter).

P.s: Sympathize with me if my grammar is not good.

Basically when we try to see it in a broader lens, bounty hunters are also a subject that contribute the success of the project, if and only if, bounty hunters are passionate and qualified enough to handle task that will help the project itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spider A4

Activity: 657
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:52:50 PM

When ico token sale extended, bounty hunters blame project team management but i don't think this is team fault because in the bearish market most of the project passing difficult time to collect funding. But many lazy hunters before read pinned message asking a lot of stupid questions.
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:53:05 PM

All of the above negative is due to the current situation.
Many hunters are so tired from the fact that they work, and in return they are paid nothing, that they see scammers in every project.
Now every third project extends ico time, many bounty hunters see this as a bad sign. They understand that the long-awaited reward is postponed indefinitely.
As for the attached message in the telegram, sometimes the team itself is to blame for not publishing the general answers to the questions of the hunters, and sometimes it stops communicating at all.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:58:47 PM

bounty hunters that start advertising a scam ICO to help them rip people off shouldn't really complain whenever the same scammers scam them! they should actually expect being scammed because they are not an exception just because they are advertising the token!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 12:59:20 PM

Recently, I see many messages complaining or asking about the token payment period of bounty programs on the main telegram channel (of projects).
Constant questions every day, even though the admin has always posted "Please read the pinned message". (They are tired of constantly answering the token distribution deadline for the bounty hunters).
However, worse than that (the hunter) let go of bad words.
For example, Shit token, is ABC scam ?, ABC is a scam project, when list exchange ?, Price will divide 10 divided 100 ... etc
(I checked their info, they are mostly bounty hunter).

This not only does not help them get token sooner but also makes the project seriously affected.
The new investors will probably reluctant to see the message above, that will more or less make them feel unsure when investing and of course it directly affects the fundraising.
I understand their feeling (hunter) because I'm a bounty hunter.

I just want to say a few things:
Projects that extend ICO sale time, this means that the distribution of bounty will slow down.
Cryptocurrency is in a difficult period, projects are very difficult to raise funds, so you should be patient.
Stop saying FUD news, so as not to affect the psychology of investors.
As you know, if they don't raise funds successfully, we will become nothing.
The failure of ICO is also completely understandable during this time.
Therefore, please sympathize with them if they extend the time of selling ICO. They raise as much as possible, this will be very beneficial for us.
If they pay the token, don't ask too much about conducting the exchange, because if they focus on project development, list exchange is just time.
Finally, see this as an extra job, an investment deal with a little time and no capital, everything will be better when the markets return.

You can supplement if what I say is missing, or can refute my opinion. I just want us to develop a good way to avoid detractors (like bounty hunter is those who ruin the project ...)

Pay attention:
I don't blame bounty hunter.
The project failed not a hunter fault, basically because the project was not persuasive and the market was in difficult stages.

The problem I am referring to our desire to contribute to their success, it would be beneficial for us.

I am referring to the projects that have ended the bounty program, but they are extending the ICO time. (Not projects have ended without paying for the hunter).

P.s: Sympathize with me if my grammar is not good.
I am one of those mentioned. But I am not really like them, You're right to your opinion and nothing wrong because ICO today was draining our patient but we need to be patient because we don't have anything to do. Only just wait the distribution and always active to up to date to every new updates from the team of the project. I saw a lot of impatient out there.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:03:45 PM

It's hard to be patient because you are investing time effort and money for several months we are only asking the rewards from bounty that have already reached soft cap or hardcap, one way or another bounty hunters have already experienced not getting paid.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:09:06 PM

I feel patient enough to wait for the bounty delivery from the gifts that I follow. It's been almost a year for me to wait for the gift to be delivered, but it's still promised. Is this also still impatient Huh? !!!
well i cant blame you but surely it will come just a matter of time that market now is falling and all of the projects / ICO'S is doing their best to give a Good service to their investors just be patient its hardly to survive now a days. if the time comes they will give you what they promise Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Seth2009

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:40:08 PM

I feel patient enough to wait for the bounty delivery from the gifts that I follow. It's been almost a year for me to wait for the gift to be delivered, but it's still promised. Is this also still impatient Huh? !!!
I still conduct normal work and, they still pay token, although some projects were done that a bit late.
You should understand that they fail or just raise not much capital, we will also receive low-value tokens.
I just want us not to let go of bad words or FUD news to avoid affecting the project.
Agree with this... Mostly today, the more complains was coming from the Hunters and airdroppers which are i think sometimes already not good... Me as a bounty hunter i just think all my bounties as something like my leisure for evryday boredom... Although i know i will spend effort time money but for me as a risktaker, i just take it as if pays me thank you but if its not, charge to experience...and we should avoid spreading FUD or always saying bad words to the team... So investors also will not be confused too much...

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:43:48 PM

We must work together, maintain good relations. For example, a few days ago I received a letter from the project Bravo (BVO), they explained in detail when the planned distribution of bounty, what is happening now and what their plans, although it was in the conditions of the bounty company, but they just reminded bounty hunter that we are less worried. I think it's very cool and now even after the bounty end I'm happy to support them.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:49:22 PM

Yeah it is a difficult time for ICO and bounty hunters, the ICO project now is in terrible situation, nobody care anymore for the project, the investors now is more focus on get profit by dumping the coin once it hit the exchanges, this also affect the bounty hunters, some of them got a very small reward and some need to wait for the distribution, so it need extra patience to become bounty hunter in this long bearish and uncertain market
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:49:29 PM

Bounty hunters are patient and solid in terms of waiting and work. The Bounty moderator should be fast and should do the job completely.
If project deadline will extended most of the times also bounty will be extended how what can do bounty manager and doing job faster to finish the bounty.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 01:49:42 PM

well i cant blame you but surely it will come just a matter of time that market now is falling and all of the projects / ICO'S is doing their best to give a Good service to their investors just be patient its hardly to survive now a days. if the time comes they will give you what they promise Smiley
It is not about reliability of project and the main thing is market conditions which dictates the ICOs. If we can see next bull run then it will be easy to get higher return on the investments. Bounty hunters are not patient and it is all about for majority of bounty hunters.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 01:53:12 PM

Yes we must ! We bounty hunters are usually demanding in terms of accepting our requests to the admins or bounty managers, in the distribution of rewards, giving of stakes and many other problems. But we must take note , that the duty of a bounty manager is not easy as we are expecting.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:08:19 PM

if you want to be a bounty hunter, of course you have to have high patience. because there are many bounty hunters who don't receive their tokens because they don't do the KYC or rules that have been set. many bounty hunters are waiting for tokens to be distributed for 30 days. I already felt this.

Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:23:36 PM

What I want is only the existence of a legality platform, which can optimize every project, with a platform like this that might reduce scam. Patience is important, but acting on fraud is more important

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:29:40 PM

Before you can't be a good bounty hunter I think patience is the main Key To succed When you are dealing in crypto currency I see so many people causing commotion in telegram group chats and I see your point that they I just causing problems for the projects because new investors wont like what dey are seeing And as long as the projects are paidAnd you can see your token  in your wallet All you have to do is just weeds for the projects list.... simply .... stop Causing commotions
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:04:07 PM

I experience being paid and not paid with my work. Being patient is the only thing I can do. Some send the payment immediately while others are not. Inspite of different situation I  got, waiting patiently is all I did. No bad words nor curse. I just wait.
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:43:51 PM

I agree.  No need to once again use words that can characterize the project is not true, and confuse investors!
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 03:46:56 PM

You are right, i am also of the same view. When the market is down and the project don't make much profit then bounty hunters will also suffer. There is nothing that can be done to solve this issue. Only thing that can happen is market, once it goes up then it'll be sorted out.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:52:04 PM

Yes some of here is right, but there are some way that the bounty hunters need to be that wild.
EXAMPLE: BITEX and XNEWS BOUNTY. which the TEAM ICO promised the distribution on the 25th of NOVEMBER.
that never occur and re schedule the distribution before the year ends.
Hunters wait patiently for the distribtuion but some of the participants got their tokens and more than 90% didnt.
How will you feel about it, they said that if the rewards will be sent then there will be a massive dump because of the bounty participants but didn't happened! why?
The token were listed to IDAX and RIGHT BTC, the price was at 19000 satoshis. but the price fall huge even with out the reward tokens from the bounty.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: