Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:52:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters, please be patient.  (Read 1432 times)
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:15:35 PM

I believe that for this there should be a chat - separately for the bounty of the company, and all those who raise panic in the chat room, where investors are sitting, should be banned.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:25:58 PM

I am a bounty hunter, I am very patient to wait for tokens to be shared. My experience in being a bounty hunter is that many bounties are delaying distribution because they are afraid of a dump. I was very disappointed with the admin's decision because it wasn't on schedule.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 03:27:51 PM

honestly, many tokens that feel like garbage because of the long process of listing to the market exchange. Over 8 months is the longest since I joined the bounty campaign. in the previous time, 4 months was enough to be able to withdraw. but back again, we really have to follow a situation like this too, so being patient is the key.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:34:34 PM

Patient not only the key for sure, I got so many shitty tokens in my wallet around 3 years and it's really garbage tokens. Bounty hunters should choose their company more wisely and do more researches before begin to promote ICO.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:44:27 PM

I am a bounty hunter, I am very patient to wait for tokens to be shared. My experience in being a bounty hunter is that many bounties are delaying distribution because they are afraid of a dump. I was very disappointed with the admin's decision because it wasn't on schedule.
Most of the projects don't follow their roadmap mainly because of the market situation. They postpone their main sale but will accept private investments to sustain their operations. As for their fear of dump, their concerns are useless since most of the ICOs after listing dump anyway.

ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:59:38 PM

maybe the bounty hunters have been patient a lot but what they get seems like their patience is not comparable to the results they get so it would be very natural for the hunter hunters to be disappointed by the many delays in the ICO they participated in.
Evushko

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:31:39 PM

At the moment, we are only dying to endure and wait! And also to hope that the payment will not just come, but come really!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:45:40 PM

There haven't been much income for bounty hunters for some time and they are very much frustrated. Prolonged bearish market and a lot of scam projects have made things difficult for bounty hunters, so they are losing patience.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:50:11 PM

In fact, bounty hunters are not investors but employees, they don’t give a damn about the success of the project and the rise in the price of the token in the long term. In real life, if you did the work and you were not paid for it, will you be patient?
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:51:28 PM

For example, Shit token, is ABC scam ?, ABC is a scam project, when list exchange ?, Price will divide 10 divided 100 ... etc
(I checked their info, they are mostly bounty hunter).

This not only does not help them get token sooner but also makes the project seriously affected.

This is so true. See, the job of every bounty hunters is to promote the project that they are working. If they are spreading rumors and bad things about it, then it is like you violated your job and you should be fired from doing that. I guess bounty hunters should have some manners because they are thinking high of themselves already. I am not talking about all of the bounty hunters because I know some that is very honest and have manners when working.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:26:36 PM

Some projects are not just ready for the market. Some of them are afraid of listing, because they know that their tokens will plunge if they should, so what they can just do is to wait until they have a good profit to offer and to build hype around the project. At this point, bounty hunters just have to learn how to wair.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 06:35:15 PM

From my point of view, you are absolutely right. It is very important  that bounty Hunters should keep them updated engaging in telegram community. They should always check, research on current and previous updates in the channel about the project progress.
I have seen that many, asks questions like "when distribution?", and group admin, politely answers to read the above message or pinned message.
Being patient is the key thing what bounty Hunters need to do. Even if it was work of 8-10 weeks, it's obvious that for distribution it will take another few weeks.
Keep updating ourselves on projects which we worked on and at the same time keep working on new project with positive attitude will definitely bring more and more rewards.

lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 879

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:45:40 PM

for the problem there is no project that ends without paying a bounty in my opinion it is very untrue in fact it has often happened for a long time and if we are not lucky maybe we will find that project, if what I often meet most bounties still pay rewards but with reduced supply for certain reasons there are also projects that have received a lot of funds but still cut allocations, for FUD it is indeed difficult to avoid because some hunters only care about their rewards which can be exchanged for money

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:50:40 PM

Some projects are not just ready for the market. Some of them are afraid of listing, because they know that their tokens will plunge if they should, so what they can just do is to wait until they have a good profit to offer and to build hype around the project. At this point, bounty hunters just have to learn how to wair.
How can you learn to just wait if the bounty campaign is the main income? if we are not paid, we will have nothing to eat. no need to wait.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:55:40 PM

Project team should know that most bounty hunters see the promotion of projects as transitional work and whatever they get from them are seen as stipends. Very few bounty hunters believe in the future of the projects the promote.
VukotLy

Activity: 112

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:24:42 PM

It is true that participants in bounty campaigns need to be very careful.
Now it is very difficult to find a decent campaign that can meet your expectations.
Of course, first of all, you need to check the development team and make sure that these are real people who are responsible for their actions and will not deceive you.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
money_forever

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 09:13:15 PM

I also hope that the cryptocurrency market will recover. It seems to me that the bounty industry again dance as popular and profitable as it was before.

crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:36:29 PM

This is what we need. Actual support from bounty hunters. Everyone is pissed off when he opens his wallet and finds nothing inside. However, most of the projects are doing their very best to raise the funds needed to start the project in that particular way and they are excited when they are able to give their tokens to people who are probably going to say just those good things connected with their startup. We are on the same boat and the success of the team is our success as well. Some bounty hunters on Telegram think otherwise, unfortunately and this does not provide a good image to both sides Sad.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:42:35 PM

as a bounty hunter we are indeed required to be patient in waiting for the distribution of tokens, I always wait patiently for tokens that
I get to have a high enough value in the market, although I often get shitcoin, but I don't despair and keep looking for bounties that
have good projects and produce high-value tokens
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:57:31 PM

I'm a very patient bounty hunter. I have been involved in one bounty company for almost a year and it is quite difficult, but I am more than sure that my work will not be in vain.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: