Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters, please be patient.  (Read 1432 times)
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 12:59:44 AM

We must also have ratios and mature thoughts.
We must not impose circumstances by our will.
Crypotcurrency continues to drop in price and it's not good to invest in it.

Maybe it's better to stop first and when the market is bullish then we go back to the world of cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:06:57 AM

I'm a very patient bounty hunter. I have been involved in one bounty company for almost a year and it is quite difficult, but I am more than sure that my work will not be in vain.

i see your projects already run almost in a year, and there is no certainity when it ended.but it will good to you if able to survive in this campaign.someday when othere bounty hunter left the campaign you will get much reward.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:03:40 AM

Often blamed on the proce dumped by tokens are the bounty hunters. but it is not for the bounty hunters that it is the fault of the investors but because of the cryptocurrency market situation. however, bounty hunters are always waiting to see how high the price is always to spend on working or promoting projects and often being paid incorrectly.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:34:21 AM

Often blamed on the proce dumped by tokens are the bounty hunters. but it is not for the bounty hunters that it is the fault of the investors but because of the cryptocurrency market situation. however, bounty hunters are always waiting to see how high the price is always to spend on working or promoting projects and often being paid incorrectly.

but it is undeniable that bounty hunters also contribute to price dumping.most of them want to earn money as their work reward.moreover in current situation its hard to earn money from market.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:57:02 AM

Recently, I see many messages complaining or asking about the token payment period of bounty programs on the main telegram channel (of projects).
Constant questions every day, even though the admin has always posted "Please read the pinned message". (They are tired of constantly answering the token distribution deadline for the bounty hunters).
However, worse than that (the hunter) let go of bad words.
For example, Shit token, is ABC scam ?, ABC is a scam project, when list exchange ?, Price will divide 10 divided 100 ... etc
(I checked their info, they are mostly bounty hunter).

This not only does not help them get token sooner but also makes the project seriously affected.
The new investors will probably reluctant to see the message above, that will more or less make them feel unsure when investing and of course it directly affects the fundraising.
I understand their feeling (hunter) because I'm a bounty hunter.

I just want to say a few things:
Projects that extend ICO sale time, this means that the distribution of bounty will slow down.
Cryptocurrency is in a difficult period, projects are very difficult to raise funds, so you should be patient.
Stop saying FUD news, so as not to affect the psychology of investors.
As you know, if they don't raise funds successfully, we will become nothing.
The failure of ICO is also completely understandable during this time.
Therefore, please sympathize with them if they extend the time of selling ICO. They raise as much as possible, this will be very beneficial for us.
If they pay the token, don't ask too much about conducting the exchange, because if they focus on project development, list exchange is just time.
Finally, see this as an extra job, an investment deal with a little time and no capital, everything will be better when the markets return.

You can supplement if what I say is missing, or can refute my opinion. I just want us to develop a good way to avoid detractors (like bounty hunter is those who ruin the project ...)

Pay attention:
I don't blame bounty hunter.
The project failed not a hunter fault, basically because the project was not persuasive and the market was in difficult stages.

The problem I am referring to our desire to contribute to their success, it would be beneficial for us.

I am referring to the projects that have ended the bounty program, but they are extending the ICO time. (Not projects have ended without paying for the hunter).

P.s: Sympathize with me if my grammar is not good.

That cannot be escaped, bounty hunters are urgently needed the payment because their motivation is losing when the bounty pays too long, I think we should take the bounty hunters into consideration.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:00:16 AM

I'm a very patient bounty hunter. I have been involved in one bounty company for almost a year and it is quite difficult, but I am more than sure that my work will not be in vain.

Being a bounty hunter is very risky and must also be patient. because we know that now there are so many projects that are scam and make us have to be careful in participating in existing projects
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:08:44 AM

Recently, I see many messages complaining or asking about the token payment period of bounty programs on the main telegram channel (of projects).
Constant questions every day, even though the admin has always posted "Please read the pinned message". (They are tired of constantly answering the token distribution deadline for the bounty hunters).
However, worse than that (the hunter) let go of bad words.
For example, Shit token, is ABC scam ?, ABC is a scam project, when list exchange ?, Price will divide 10 divided 100 ... etc
(I checked their info, they are mostly bounty hunter).

This not only does not help them get token sooner but also makes the project seriously affected.
The new investors will probably reluctant to see the message above, that will more or less make them feel unsure when investing and of course it directly affects the fundraising.
I understand their feeling (hunter) because I'm a bounty hunter.

I just want to say a few things:
Projects that extend ICO sale time, this means that the distribution of bounty will slow down.
Cryptocurrency is in a difficult period, projects are very difficult to raise funds, so you should be patient.
Stop saying FUD news, so as not to affect the psychology of investors.
As you know, if they don't raise funds successfully, we will become nothing.
The failure of ICO is also completely understandable during this time.
Therefore, please sympathize with them if they extend the time of selling ICO. They raise as much as possible, this will be very beneficial for us.
If they pay the token, don't ask too much about conducting the exchange, because if they focus on project development, list exchange is just time.
Finally, see this as an extra job, an investment deal with a little time and no capital, everything will be better when the markets return.

You can supplement if what I say is missing, or can refute my opinion. I just want us to develop a good way to avoid detractors (like bounty hunter is those who ruin the project ...)

Pay attention:
I don't blame bounty hunter.
The project failed not a hunter fault, basically because the project was not persuasive and the market was in difficult stages.

The problem I am referring to our desire to contribute to their success, it would be beneficial for us.

I am referring to the projects that have ended the bounty program, but they are extending the ICO time. (Not projects have ended without paying for the hunter).

P.s: Sympathize with me if my grammar is not good.
Well, not all bounty participant are a patient people. Some people able to patiently wait for month on the distribution, and some have no patient to even wait for just a week or so. So we can't really judge the bounty participant with the same treat.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:18:12 AM

Patience is like a part of bounty hunter's life. Due to long bear market, a lot of ico projects decided to postpone the distribution. I think it's fine if bounty hunter's payment got postponed as not all of things go as planned but it depends on how long it takes. Not of all bounty hunters are patient. Some of them take bounty campaign as their main job so i can understand those who want to get paid asap.
daniel2023

Activity: 616
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:55:55 AM

I have been involved in many projects; some bounty hunters are terrible. They do not know that their contributions/questions affects the projects positively or negatively. Many will ask you questions they already knows the answer while some will talk against it. At the end of those their silly questions, investors will start PMing you, and asking you questions based on the issues the bounty hunters raised.
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:09:14 AM

Some projects never failed they reached their hardcap projects such as Envion, Current even PDATA almost reached her hardcap yet nothing for the hunters do you still preach patience here. It's been a year plus now for some projects yet they never paid.
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 12:29:37 AM

on average it has been more than 6 months since a bounty hunter has not been paid yet, so it has been almost a year of work but has not yet received income. I think it's time for a long time if usually within 2-4 months is enough to be paid. but come back again, be patient and surely the time will come to get income.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 01:47:45 AM

I could not say that all the bounty hunters are being patience everytime because they will keep always asking questions about their rewards and the team are always making excuses during the distribution of the token. Bounty hunters should be rewarded for their hard work for the project.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:12:26 AM

I could not say that all the bounty hunters are being patience everytime because they will keep always asking questions about their rewards and the team are always making excuses during the distribution of the token. Bounty hunters should be rewarded for their hard work for the project.
Not all of the bounty hunters but probably most of them.
It's necessary to be patient at this time if we want to have a better value, we have to wait until the market fully recovers
and the really requires us to hold longer since the recovery has just started and we can't rush things.

Slowly rise is always better as long as it's constant than a pump and dump game.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:17:05 AM

on average it has been more than 6 months since a bounty hunter has not been paid yet, so it has been almost a year of work but has not yet received income. I think it's time for a long time if usually within 2-4 months is enough to be paid. but come back again, be patient and surely the time will come to get income.
I participated in a bounty starting in June 2018. And until now their roadmap is public sale in June 2019. So I will have to wait more than 1 year to get the token, the value may be several $. It's too long to receive rewards from our work
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:26:45 AM

For bounty hunters, they must be patient for those who will receive the rewards that have become their right because for the payment it definitely takes a long time because there is a process that will be passed first, the important thing is they must be sure and trust the payment they will receive. front of it later

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
rosmerius

Activity: 490

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:34:26 AM

For bounty hunters, they must be patient for those who will receive the rewards that have become their right because for the payment it definitely takes a long time because there is a process that will be passed first, the important thing is they must be sure and trust the payment they will receive. front of it later

Indeed bounty hunters already have a high message in waiting for the distribution of prizes, but this often happens to delay and enter in exchange has a low value so that hunters still have to be patient to have more value.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:50:24 AM

Without have patient as bounty hunter you will be lost every thing with bounty campaign project, many bounty campaign participants less patient and give up with many bounty is not paid and left bounty campaign project forever.
Alucard2425
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:10:37 AM

Thats what hunters do if they didn't get the token on the promise date, i think its better if the bounty manager has a great explanation in why and what happen if a payment distribution is delayed. I think for preventing FUD in ICO its better to have a great communication to their community Wink
Perie200

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:17:56 AM

Indeed, all in fact it is. Bounty hunters is one of the many marketing tools that works to draw attention to the project and disseminate information about it on the Internet and offline. When a new project is at the hearing and has daily news updates it will draw the attention of a large number of people and be interested in it. Another interesting point that I noticed .Most bounty hunters are investors themselves.
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1614

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 03:33:25 AM

Escrow seems like a necessary solution for bounties now, regardless of the outcome, labor is labor and project owners need to unconditionally

reward their marketers, at least in part, independent of what happens to the ICO...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: