Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:02:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WOW!! Mt Gox returned my bitcoins and funds today!  (Read 5544 times)
BananaMan (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:59:03 PM

I got back my 100btc and $10k.  I got my btc and funds back so it means that Mt Gox will return btc and funds to all owners so don't worry. It can take some time but I'm sure you will get them back!

I have been screwed many times in my life and I started to realize that Mt Gox problems was just the next scam. I couldn't believe in story that a guy who wears a suit for 20k, watch for 10k and shoes for 2k was so stupid and greedy that couldn't spend 50k to hire some guy to fix the holes in Mt Gox system. I felt really bad because I thought that 70k of my wealth was permanently lost. But today I received it back! and I'm the happiest person on the earth! One week ago I mentioned about my financial problems to my sister's boyfriend his name is Victor who is a lawyer in Moscow however looking at his friends I would never suspect that he can be a lawyer. I expleined him what BTC is, what Mt Gox was, I told him about Mark Karpeles living in Japan. He said that there is a big chance to get my btc and money back but we have to act fast. It will cost 10% of returned sum (usualy in cases like mine he takes  up to 80%) plus I will have to cover all the expenses like flight tickets to Japan and hotels.

He left Moscow on the last Thursday and today morning I received my BTC and money back! I have no idea how Mark did this that I received wire transfer so fast! But the best one is that the total cost of getting it back was something like 10k and Victor didn't want even a single penny from me. He said that he became a close friend with Mark and Mark was so sorry for all the problems and was so generous that paid all that costs and did something extra! He asked Victor and his friends to stay in Tokyo till the end of March, he bought them 3 rooms in luxury hotel for $2000 a day each!!

As you can see Mark Karpeles is the honest guy on the planet!!! I won't let you insult Mark Karpeles!! I'm sure you will get your btc back just like I got, just be patient. If Mark was a cheater you think he would give me back my btc and money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:04:17 PM

Proof of these 100btc? You could be Mark Karpeles or his associates in disguise lying right now.

What made me doubt you is this line

As you can see Mark Karpeles is the honest guy on the planet!!!

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:04:43 PM

I got back my 100btc and $10k.  I got my btc and funds back so it means that Mt Gox will return btc and funds to all owners so don't worry. It can take some time but I'm sure you will get them back!

I have been screwed many times in my life and I started to realize that Mt Gox problems was just the next scam. I couldn't believe in story that a guy who wears a suit for 20k, watch for 10k and shoes for 2k was so stupid and greedy that couldn't spend 50k to hire some guy to fix the holes in Mt Gox system. I felt really bad because I thought that 70k of my wealth was permanently lost. But today I received it back! and I'm the happiest person on the earth! One week ago I mentioned about my financial problems to my sister's boyfriend his name is Victor who is a lawyer in Moscow however looking at his friends I would never suspect that he can be a lawyer. I expleined him what BTC is, what Mt Gox was, I told him about Mark Karpeles living in Japan. He said that there is a big chance to get my btc and money back but we have to act fast. It will cost 10% of returned sum (usualy in cases like mine he takes  up to 80%) plus I will have to cover all the expenses like flight tickets to Japan and hotels.

He left Moscow on the last Thursday and today morning I received my BTC and money back! I have no idea how Mark did this that I received wire transfer so fast! But the best one is that the total cost of getting it back was something like 10k and Victor didn't want even a single penny from me. He said that he became a close friend with Mark and Mark was so sorry for all the problems and was so generous that paid all that costs and did something extra! He asked Victor and his friends to stay in Tokyo till the end of March, he bought them 3 rooms in luxury hotel for $2000 a day each!!

As you can see Mark Karpeles is the honest guy on the planet!!! I won't let you insult Mark Karpeles!! I'm sure you will get your btc back just like I got, just be patient. If Mark was a cheater you think he would give me back my btc and money?

Looking more carefully, OP has 0 activity, and is posting a thread about Mt.Gox. I'll assume it's a lie.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
lemfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:05:35 PM

all that blahs without tx id

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
stsbrad

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Brad Willman, SSCP, LTCP, MCTS,SCE,BCE

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:06:04 PM

Bullshit flag
CryptoREI

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:07:16 PM

Go back under your bridge troll, its horrible for you to play on the hopes of so many that lost money.

quicksalehelp.com
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:07:34 PM

I got back my 100btc and $10k.  I got my btc and funds back so it means that Mt Gox will return btc and funds to all owners so don't worry. It can take some time but I'm sure you will get them back!

I have been screwed many times in my life and I started to realize that Mt Gox problems was just the next scam. I couldn't believe in story that a guy who wears a suit for 20k, watch for 10k and shoes for 2k was so stupid and greedy that couldn't spend 50k to hire some guy to fix the holes in Mt Gox system. I felt really bad because I thought that 70k of my wealth was permanently lost. But today I received it back! and I'm the happiest person on the earth! One week ago I mentioned about my financial problems to my sister's boyfriend his name is Victor who is a lawyer in Moscow however looking at his friends I would never suspect that he can be a lawyer. I expleined him what BTC is, what Mt Gox was, I told him about Mark Karpeles living in Japan. He said that there is a big chance to get my btc and money back but we have to act fast. It will cost 10% of returned sum (usualy in cases like mine he takes  up to 80%) plus I will have to cover all the expenses like flight tickets to Japan and hotels.

Idiot.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:08:18 PM

How did Mark know where to send the bitcoins?

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:08:23 PM

Activity: 0

Roll Eyes

JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:09:07 PM

Fantasy, Dream, or Choose your own adventure tale?  Roll Eyes
phillipsjk
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

Let the chips fall where they may.

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 04:09:28 PM

... One week ago I mentioned about my financial problems to my sister's boyfriend his name is Victor who is a lawyer in Moscow however looking at his friends I would never suspect that he can be a lawyer.
... Victor didn't want even a single penny from me. He said that he became a close friend with Mark and Mark was so sorry for all the problems and was so generous that paid all that costs and did something extra! He asked Victor and his friends to stay in Tokyo till the end of March, he bought them 3 rooms in luxury hotel for $2000 a day each!! ...

I think "Victor" is supposed to be Russian Mafia. I assume it is a troll.

James' OpenPGP public key fingerprint: EB14 9E5B F80C 1F2D 3EBE  0A2F B3DE 81FF 7B9D 5160
stsbrad

Activity: 168

Brad Willman, SSCP, LTCP, MCTS,SCE,BCE

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:09:58 PM

Go ahead and keep letting the newbies post and create threads. Tired of bitching about it. Don't care anymore
superdork

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:11:08 PM

Yeah... this seems legit.

feel free to leave a tip in my daughter's college fund if you found my posts helpful 1HiCE3vX7yr7Yqy4yHf36x4w1cmSEsrTbM

(or if you just want some good karma!)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:11:44 PM

I smell BULLSHIT!

And even if you did get back BTC, there's no way you got a fiat deposit. Those accounts should be frozen pending the bankruptcy.
bbeagle

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:12:46 PM

It will cost 10% of returned sum (usualy in cases like mine he takes  up to 80%) plus I will have to cover all the expenses like flight tickets to Japan and hotels.

Preying on those who lost money, and trying to steal more of their money?

You are despicable. The lowest of the low.

the_poet
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1035

Bitcoin accepted here

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:13:54 PM

Clearly a troll.

Under construction.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:16:29 PM

this kind of behavious should be banned imo
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:17:33 PM

trololol
jayson001

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:26:55 PM

fortunately I never put my btc into mt gox, even though I do have an account with them.
Weioo

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:38:06 PM

Gosh do you people fall for the trolls. A user with a single post, which is this... *facepalm*
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: