Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:26:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the beginning of the arrival of a bull run?  (Read 830 times)
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:14:21 PM

we need to just pretends it to be,to bring the real bull run on. Cheesy

It is good to see that market is green with all the cryptos and most importantly ethereum is bumoing which may bring the ICOs again to the drama.
By the way, have you noticed that Ethereum, Bitcoincash and EOS have the biggest gains so far in the top 10?
Do you know why it's so?

I have been observing this for weeks in this bearish market. Lately when there is a bear trend, EOS, BCH and ETH seem to drop the hardest... When there is a short bullish trend, the three again seem to have the highest gains.

Here is my theory: Hardest drop in bear trend = the Highest gains in bullish trend and vice versa.
So just be ready in-case the prices drop, the 3 in the top 10 will drop hard again and ethereum could temporarily lose it's second spot on coinmarketcap to XRP as we have already seen it multiple times.

Ethereum high gain could also be related to the upcoming fork.
I see this in different view,as you said we have seen the price dropped for many times so the prices stayed for too long at the same prices in crypto terms so this is just the break through of all the waiting from the investors if all of them get united definitely we are going to the crazy run.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 06:47:38 PM

Prices looks very positive but I doubt it to be real, price could go up gradually up to 15% in a month but it could also drop to -50% in less than a hour. I'm not really optimistic about the bullrun to happen too soon. At least I'm expecting to happen by 2020, this isn't helping a healthy economy if this is happening again. If BTC turns $4k sooner, I'm seeing a huge dump after.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 07:59:35 PM

Prices looks very positive but I doubt it to be real, price could go up gradually up to 15% in a month but it could also drop to -50% in less than a hour. I'm not really optimistic about the bullrun to happen too soon. At least I'm expecting to happen by 2020, this isn't helping a healthy economy if this is happening again. If BTC turns $4k sooner, I'm seeing a huge dump after.
But, that is still a prediction. Ain't yet convinced that the bull run is getting started to dominate. I have seen that there is a big loss in cryptocurrency ICOs until now and cryptocurrency had almost a million dollar decrease from the ICO. But we will see soon if it is really getting started. I am not expecting for the bull run to start over but I will always wait for that moment to come. I don't want to be negative and too optimistic but if the moment has come, I will embrace it!
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:51:48 PM

But, that is still a prediction. Ain't yet convinced that the bull run is getting started to dominate. I have seen that there is a big loss in cryptocurrency ICOs until now and cryptocurrency had almost a million dollar decrease from the ICO. But we will see soon if it is really getting started. I am not expecting for the bull run to start over but I will always wait for that moment to come. I don't want to be negative and too optimistic but if the moment has come, I will embrace it!

Well i think that this is really the begining of the arrival of the bull run we can all see that th spruce of crypto coin is slowly recovering and it it also becoming more higher every now and then. So I think this is really the begining huge dip is really long enoughf maybe it is now the great big time for the bull run.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:59:13 PM

from the data that I got from https://coinmarketcap.com/ on February 18, 2019 I saw that almost all types of crypto currencies experienced very good developments.
Bitcoin experienced a growth of 3.42%, Ethereum 12.08%, EOS 10.45%.

Data and information sources: https://coinmarketcap.com/

is this the beginning of the coming bull run this year? or just the beginning of the price will fall again?
What is your opinion?
There are a lot of improvements that we keep seeing in these past days but we should not yet be happy because there are possibilities that it is only a bull trap. The market is volatile so there are many unexpected situation that we may face.

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:27:18 PM

Most of the crypto got a rising, but it is too soon to say that it's a bull run, at one point the price will go green, but we don't know its a temporary or it will be a constant rising, I don't see any event or any trigger that makes the price going up, so I don't think this is a bull run, but hopefully I am wrong
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:47:31 PM

Seems to me ETH broke some long-term resistance earlier (pic here, logarithmic scale)  and started this short run upwards, we seem to be holding up pretty well on most coins including BTC, though there does seem to be some resistance at or near $4000 (BFX) for BTC as of right now. This could definitely be the beginning of an eventual bull run, but it's still too early to call IMO and we'll have to see if we don't dump straight through where we pumped up soon. I find it pretty impressive we've withstood so many attempted dumps on the way up though. I thought BTC was going to break downwards multiple times in the last few days but it never really did.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 01:35:38 AM

From fundamental analysis i can predict bull run is near because we are close with Bitcoin ETF which have big chance to approved in less than 1.5 month, and from technical analysis also there are possibility bull run will start soon because all crypto dumped hard and in afew month already stay in the bottom, so its times the price increase, hopely in 2 or 3 month the price of Bitcoin will be back going up to $6000 level.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:52:46 AM

Some altcoin already going up more than 100% from the bottom a few month ago like WAVES, TRX, BNB and currently the price still stay high, and Bitcoin as most popular crypto should be also going up to more than 100% so all others altcoin will trigger for bull run. If the price of Bitcoin can going to above $7000 i can say bull run will triggered. No body know about that but big probability this is the beginning of bull market.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:54:40 AM

Don't get your hopes too high but this time after bitcoin's great loss it has now settled on a price that is fairly cheap to some people. It might be best to hold some of it while it is on a low price. Although this signs can be a good start for bitcoin to rise up again, as I've said take some BTC while it doesn't have an expensive price at the moment.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:35:27 AM

from the data that I got from https://coinmarketcap.com/ on February 18, 2019 I saw that almost all types of crypto currencies experienced very good developments.

is this the beginning of the coming bull run this year? or just the beginning of the price will fall again?
What is your opinion?

This is indeed good news and surely we hope for better price movements coming soon. However, even though the signal is good but there is still a possibility for the price to go down again. I myself have not taken any action against this increase even though I have made a small profit from my last buying action. I will wait for a bit longer.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 04:13:01 AM

What is your opinion?
I believe it's the beginning of bull run. The upcoming Constantinople hard fork is primitive reason for that. If it will succeed, then defenitely we'll expect more green colors in our portfolio which will soon accumulate its ATH. Looking forward for that to happen by this year.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:30:12 AM

Don't get your hopes too high but this time after bitcoin's great loss it has now settled on a price that is fairly cheap to some people. It might be best to hold some of it while it is on a low price. Although this signs can be a good start for bitcoin to rise up again, as I've said take some BTC while it doesn't have an expensive price at the moment.
Good for you,but it might got better when you have them at $3300 which was the price of bitcoin couple of week before.

No one can say that when can bull run will begin but not it looks like the sign of bull run might be a trap too so take your risk factor considered as well while investing.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:15:20 AM

I'd better see movements for a long time period first than in a short time like this. Because usually it is only fake signal and bitcoin price can down again. Anything can happen with crypto so we  must take responsibility of our choice by ourself and always be ready for any price that will come.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:19:45 AM

No one can say that when can bull run will begin but not it looks like the sign of bull run might be a trap too so take your risk factor considered as well while investing.
That's is your own view, we have our different perspective views in market flows. I don't discourage people that it might be a trap beside that's a good point to them as an example if they are invested around 3,300$ prices in bitcoin which is have a good profit by now. You might tell them a possible risk and how is being risked a high volatile currency. It's not being late to invest we are now on the beginning stage of a bull run.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:25:41 AM

What is your opinion?

I don't need to be skeptical on the recent price movement as I don't short or long the market.
My goal is to see it rise again, probably reaching higher than its ATH, if this will continue to move that good direction then maybe it's a bull run.
It's too early actually but it started to bring the attention of the typical investors like us, there's no signs of stopping now so it's still good.

STUDENTCOIN