Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your general view on ICO's projects this year?  (Read 1134 times)
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:53:02 PM

If you want your ICO to succeed in this market, it is best to contact binance and try to get them accepted and your ICO will be carried out there. Certainly your project will be successful and that's the only way

blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:03:59 AM

Thank you for all the input. We are going to launch our ICO very soon and I am certain that most people in the crypto space will recognize what it is worth for and that will be our biggest factor for success!
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 10:23:14 AM

I don't think that we can talk about ICO for this year
now because as bounty hunter most of the reward we have gotten in 2019 is what we have work for in 2018, before we  can know more about ICO for 2019 that should be around half of the year before we can talk about real colour for this year.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 10:52:40 AM

As some of you know already, I am partaking with an upcoming ICO project and it is very important to me and my team to know how to get the best out of it. My question is, what is your general view on ICO's in 2019. This will help us better understand where to bring extra clarity. Thank you!
From my personal point of view, there will be no more successful ICO projects. Because investors now invest more in IEO instead of investing in ICO. The terms and benefits for investors are too low and even not available.
This is really a bad thing and ICO will soon be lost in the future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
likit123

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:04:16 AM

I think 2019 will benefit the ICO. Of course, it will not be as successful as 2017, when ico flourished, but now the market is being cleared of fraudulent projects. Investors have strict requirements for projects, and this contributes to the production of really good products.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:18:18 AM

I think 2019 will benefit the ICO. Of course, it will not be as successful as 2017, when ico flourished, but now the market is being cleared of fraudulent projects. Investors have strict requirements for projects, and this contributes to the production of really good products.
Yeah right, investors already have learned from those things happen last 2018, and even they are not expecting much from this year, the knowledge that
they've gained in order to make proper investigations before placing any money in any investment from each projects that was introduced, just a need a
clear path ways so you can take something out from this business.
Pasutinmeur

Activity: 302
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 11:57:28 AM

Yeah right, investors already have learned from those things happen last 2018, and even they are not expecting much from this year, the knowledge that
they've gained in order to make proper investigations before placing any money in any investment from each projects that was introduced, just a need a
clear path ways so you can take something out from this business.
If you are seeing what was happening with all of icos that listed on binance launch pad and the era of ico is not yet ended dude. we just need the more auditors like binance. That party can be trusted and that will help investors a lot.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:51:10 PM

I do not see much point in investments in ICOs. Technically, we pay money for promises, and there is no guarantee that the finished product will be in demand on the market and the project will be able to be realized.

AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:57:02 PM

I do not see much point in investments in ICOs. Technically, we pay money for promises, and there is no guarantee that the finished product will be in demand on the market and the project will be able to be realized.

nothing can be done if such a situation in the cryptocurrency market. In any case, the risks remain very large, both when investing in an ico company and when trading on trading platforms.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:01:25 PM

nothing can be done if such a situation in the cryptocurrency market. In any case, the risks remain very large, both when investing in an ico company and when trading on trading platforms.
Projects are useless if they keep refusing their own promises.  Risks are always there but risk measurment is different in both case. Big hedge funds are looking for opportunities in financial markets and crypto markets suit these determined needs.
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:06:08 PM

So, if you do not have a solid project and team, it is good to stay away. In this case, these details may sometimes not be enough, but you can protect yourself by working with biggers like Binance. All of Binancen's recent sales have successfully ended. Because the present situation has caused fear in people and noone wants to lose more.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:34:12 PM

There have been some slight change but I think its too early to assess 2019 projects we are still in the first quarter of the year. A vivid assessment could be concluded in the 2nd and 3rd quarter.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:57:21 PM

the new trend is conducting ICO using famous exchanges. I think this step will make ICO market more vivid and investors will be confident in projects.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 10:04:22 PM

As some of you know already, I am partaking with an upcoming ICO project and it is very important to me and my team to know how to get the best out of it. My question is, what is your general view on ICO's in 2019. This will help us better understand where to bring extra clarity. Thank you!

There's no future for ICO right now at the current stage unless something has been done to stop this scam ICO, crowdfunding is now more lenient in STO and IEO because of it's a safer environment for investors to invest, something the ICO is lacking right now.

vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:10:48 PM

the new trend is conducting ICO using famous exchanges. I think this step will make ICO market more vivid and investors will be confident in projects.

That's IEO (Initial Exchange Offering), even if developers adopt this, it won't still stop the fact that it's only the developers and the exchanges will be the one with a bigger pocket compare to the investors.
And it's still won't stop the fact that shitcoins won't stop coming into the market. What cryptocurrency developers needs are 'outstanding idea' not some kind of old recycled idea.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:18:41 PM

Well I think this year ICO's is not bigger thing than last year and the hype is not as much as last year. And the upcoming ICO that make me interested are Celer Network. Their ICO will be held in Binance Launchpad and will be started in a couple days ahead.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:47:13 PM

I am excellent in those projects that are aimed at creating a good and promising product. This ensures that the price of it will grow over time. If you want to create another exchange or a bookmaker, it is better not to do it.

Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:57:50 PM

It has been a terrible year, literally they have not been a groundbreaking progress made by ICO projects. What is still predominant is the fact that a lot of them never had intention of a finished project all they wanted was the ICO money.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:59:11 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2019, 01:31:45 AM by Coinraptor

You should be funded at least 1 Million USD to start an ICO. The ICO market condition is not good anymore, so you can see most of the ICO are being failed badly. That's why I would suggest you, go for IEO, people say this year for the STO year, I would say no this year for the IEO! Try to create a positive hype about your project, do events, try to get listed on big media news and get some good partners. Because some ICO projects are still doing well because they have all these elements!

Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:38:48 AM

I dont think the exchanges is going to help ICO alot, listing in good exchanges is one of the good step to make the ICO become better, but it still depend on the vision and the roadmap implementation to the project, listing is good exchange wont help the coin to get good transaction volume

ICO reputation is not too good and become worse every year, there are some good ICO that being created but most of them failed because investors is looking for quick profit not the technology or the project vision
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: