Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:25:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your general view on ICO's projects this year?  (Read 1129 times)
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 06:02:47 PM

There have been a lot of non-working projects on the market lately. Previously, all these coins were needed to earn money, now they are no longer needed in this market.

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 06:20:33 PM

for this year ico is very bad. no one can succeed, even for projects that achieve hardcap alone cannot guarantee investors get profits. compared to the beginning of 2018 this might be very different.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 06:39:22 PM

already can't be expected. the new project that did ico didn't have a chance anymore, so I think in the future it will be very difficult to raise funds even though it's only a softcap. from the beginning of this year alone many projects extended the duration of their ico because they had not reached the softcap. and this is arguably one of the signs that ico will die.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:44:49 PM

I believe the era of ICO's is over and investors have lost confidence on ICO investment. People prefer buying coins or tokens from an exchange after the projects listing with that there's certainty that the price will drop below the ICO price and hence cheaper for the investment.
Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:46:41 PM

Which ICO project are you participating in? It's God for you to really know your team members more than you know yourself if possible. A lot of scam ICO projects out there this year, don't add to it.
dianaking

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:14:46 PM

Ico's is not has promising as it use to be back in 2017. the new trend is exchange launchpad like binance where exchangea help the ico to sell there coins. But the problem there it too saturated coins sell out in seconds to very few minutes.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:49:10 PM

In General, the bottom of bottoms,although there are very worthy projects,can one say that the fact that there are projects which direct the bomb,but because of otsutsvija market movements,and do not desire to invest Nestorov,it turns out that the projects be bent,and so it is difficult to say what would have happened if the money went to the market
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:00:30 PM

Well initial coin offering last year where horrible and at a point I lost faith in initial coin offering
But this year has not also seen an improvement either
bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:52:29 PM

To invest on ICO this year 2019, please ensure that the project has a workable product and has future potential. Checkmate the team members behind the project too.
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:55:52 PM

My general view is that IEO is replacing ICO approach, so soon we will see bull run caused by IEOs and the best ROI will show projects listed there+ exchange native tokens

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 09:15:11 PM

The ICO currently looks very bad even though there is still a good ICO but can be said as a whole if ICO is very dangerous.
and currently STO is very popular, so in my opinion, it is possible that investors will take a break in the ICO.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 09:18:26 PM

for this year ico is very bad. no one can succeed, even for projects that achieve hardcap alone cannot guarantee investors get profits. compared to the beginning of 2018 this might be very different.
It might be because of unexpected changes in the crypto world. The recent fall has been the cause of fear, and these fears are more common in ICO investments. Scam projects also have great efforts in this business.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:04:12 AM

If the market stays flat there won't be much capital flowing into crowdsales unless they're heavily marketed ones, although there may be a slow increase in the number of startups entering the industry who choose to fund their projects using a Security Token Offering (STO) or Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) solution which can offer slightly better protection for investors but don't get caught up in too much hype and research each one thoroughly to ensure it's worthwhile

Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:38:39 AM

according to my analysis, this ICO in 2019 is no better than in 2018 because now investors are already not trusting the ICO in the sense that they are more selective and careful in deciding to join an ICO and the results are now very difficult to see ICO can reach their targets.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:02:25 AM

There are still fake and scam projects around as expected but the ones I've engaged in are real projects I know real projects can still fail but at least its not scam projects, so do your research very well before its too late so you won't regret later
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:04:49 AM

This year will be a good year for ICO. Because this year is a very good moment for Crypto to recover. Many ICO projects have been released and you must also be careful in determining.
ajdar.muxin.79

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:43:08 AM

I have big hopes for the ICOs and I believe that we are now entering the new era of ICOs in form of an IEO. This form is revolutionary and is going to bring the new beginning for a lot of projects that would be successful.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:52:35 AM

It might be because of unexpected changes in the crypto world. The recent fall has been the cause of fear, and these fears are more common in ICO investments. Scam projects also have great efforts in this business.
- And from what you and many people are sharing, everyone's common view is probably to look and observe the market situation before they think about investing in ico because as you said, ICO is facing a time of depression and bad times when the collapse of the market directly affects it, and that makes us very worried and feel dangerous to ico. However, this can change when the market has changes, as long as the market is positive and the price of bitcoin and altcoin keeps increasing, it will be a rope that helps investors and ico come together again

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:54:52 AM

This year will be a good year for ICO. Because this year is a very good moment for Crypto to recover. Many ICO projects have been released and you must also be careful in determining.

I completely agree on this with you. The crypto market is hanging around its bottom and there are good quality ICOs coming out soon, on such a project will be published by my and my team!
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 12:01:39 PM

As some of you know already, I am partaking with an upcoming ICO project and it is very important to me and my team to know how to get the best out of it. My question is, what is your general view on ICO's in 2019. This will help us better understand where to bring extra clarity. Thank you!
Not really bad, there are some success ICO in this year and the ICO is on exchange like on Binance. It's a good news though, ICO still can success with partnership with an exchange. I think it will be a new trend in this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: