Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your general view on ICO's projects this year?  (Read 1129 times)
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:01:13 AM

ICO's are not doing so good right now. A lot of people got tired and less hype has been going on. I wish I am wrong but ICO's are slowly dying right now. Many potential investors have been very cautious and they aren't interested with ICO's anymore.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:09:38 AM

Compared to last year ending, I would say this year would be better, in as much as the bear market is on, the developers have learnt that people don't dive into any ICO they see due to the happenings of last year ending. Most developers with good product or use case and a good team back up would  do well, reason being that investors have learn't not to just buy into any ICO but do some investigation before buying. So the system is automatically removing those scam developers and sanitising the crypto space.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Mandevil

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:46:17 AM

Compared to last year ending, I would say this year would be better, in as much as the bear market is on, the developers have learnt that people don't dive into any ICO they see due to the happenings of last year ending. Most developers with good product or use case and a good team back up would  do well, reason being that investors have learn't not to just buy into any ICO but do some investigation before buying. So the system is automatically removing those scam developers and sanitising the crypto space.
I will agree, there is a development of the industry, there was a competition, investors became more skilled, now there is a natural selection, and projects begin to compete among themselves, I view it as a good sign, and is confident in the future there will be better projects which will really develop all and the cryptoindustry, and again will raise level of credibility to crypto in general.

Squirrel Dearing

Activity: 766
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:20:30 AM

In my opinion, the only opportunity for projects to make money today is either to attract a large investment company that will help to find partners and make advertising for the project, or holding an IEO on a well-known exchange. In all other cases, it will be a great success to collect at least softcap for the ICO project.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 09:26:37 AM

It seems to me that the ICO itself has survived. Because a lot of noise, sweep away real action. As for me, ICO has good projects, but they need to be seen and be professional for that.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:45:44 AM

I have studied Your website and I can say that the services of Your platform will really be used by a lot of people.Accordingly, if you decide to hold an ICO, it is likely to be successful.If you need an opinion about the ICO, then if Your platform really makes something innovative for the crypto community, then in return it will support you with good fees.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:55:06 AM

Obviously my general views on ICO'S now is much better and good because of the starting rally of the market and it will helps a lot the icos now to attract investors.And other one is the good projects released this year that are really promising and profitable,so it means ICOS are still expanding and doing great this year.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
iyah adrian

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:56:16 AM

As always, the ICO project this year is arguably still not too much enthusiastic and not too little. So I can say it's in the middle position. Because now many people are enthusiastic about the IEO. This is what must be fixed now on the ICO. Because people are still hesitant about investing in the ICO because there are too many ICOs that are scam.
Dennicex

Activity: 393

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:00:44 AM

Although I agree that 99% of ICO is slag, but in principle this year there are several promising projects. It is a pity that they are few but I will follow their development. And there are new projects that did not conduct any pre-sales or ICO. Like for example Sound Money Coin. I personally was very interested in this project. It seems to me that these guys have very good prospects.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:00:52 AM

2019 is not a good year for ICO, a lot of bad ico has happened, there is also a good ICO but they have not continued their work map further because the funds are not sufficient, and worse ICO has ended in fraud. fully I am not too focused on ICO.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 10:02:43 AM

2019 is not a good year for ICO, a lot of bad ico has happened, there is also a good ICO but they have not continued their work map further because the funds are not sufficient, and worse ICO has ended in fraud. fully I am not too focused on ICO.
Totally agree with you. Therefore, I do not see the point of having a very strong understanding of ICO and similar projects. I believe that now there is a very good profit to earn on long-term investments.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:20:36 AM

Totally agree with you. Therefore, I do not see the point of having a very strong understanding of ICO and similar projects. I believe that now there is a very good profit to earn on long-term investments.

fully I also agree that ico is really bad. my advice you are not too focused on long-term investment, in my opinion this is a delayed income. Do you not want to get real income? maybe you need to try trading even though this is very risky. but it is far better than just being silent waiting for the token bounty/waiting for the bull to come.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:28:10 AM

ICOs are only better when market price is higher that's what makes 2017 a best year for all ICOs released then ,even the bad ones became successful ,this year is still better than 2018 and market price is still down and struggling but all the same even the ICOs that got released this year mostly are successful ,many meet there hardcap so nothing to worry about

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:54:56 PM

This year ICOs, a balance have need brought to compensate last year's failure. Here are some of top ICOs that are curated by ICO analysts to bring you the best new ICO coins that are active, upcoming or in discounted pre ICO. Here are my few best choice for quality ICOs. The Membrana Blockchain Platform, intended to bring investors and traders together for the trust management of cryptocurrency assets, Elrond Network ICO Review & Rating, scalable value transfer protocol for the digital economy and Bitrus exchange domained for best interface and tools utilization for beginners and offers a chance to win a trip to Mexico in the finals for the world cup of crypto.

CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:55:46 PM

ICOs are still not in  a good shape. The raised funds in March in ICOs clearly tell us that investors lost confidence in them .
 (raised 20 times less funds for ICOs in March than during the same period last year )
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:41:29 AM

I have studied Your website and I can say that the services of Your platform will really be used by a lot of people.Accordingly, if you decide to hold an ICO, it is likely to be successful.If you need an opinion about the ICO, then if Your platform really makes something innovative for the crypto community, then in return it will support you with good fees.

Hi Nolimitz84! Thank you for recognition! We have recently published our marketplace BETA testing program. Join it if you wan to earn CMA for various activities - finding bugs, offering services on the marketplace and more!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5125368.0
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:26:57 AM

Probably at the middle of this year, a good ico will be added. Before some days, a lot of ico came which were scam. But in this time the number of scam ico has been reduced. So hopefully something good is coming within short possible of time.
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:36:36 AM

I am really very disappointed with most ICOs now, because they spice up their Tokens with fraudulent sales to the public, most of them want to make Investors fooled by softcap and hardcap tricks, but that everyone is smart at the moment, so investors it is not easy to give their money to the ICO who is considered suspicious.

altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:42:41 AM

in my opinion, it is still very bleak as last year because the ico project mostly only reaches softcaps and at most, it fails, maybe people are more interested in ieo because sellers in the binary and external markets are actually selling well

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:11:52 AM

I see that I have experienced a lot of downturn now and what makes me even more disappointed is that the ico trend will be increasingly difficult when there is a new trend of IEO or STO that is more trusted by the community
Although there are still some good ICOs, some projects have already tarnished the image and reputation of ICO due to the report on scam ICOs. Many iinvestors prefer the STO's and IEOs because they are much regulated than the ICOs.
However, it is required to perform a personal study on the project irrespective of which coin offering type (ICO, STO or IEO) it chooses.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: