Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your general view on ICO's projects this year?  (Read 1129 times)
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:21:02 PM

The general view is that there is still no perfect structure for holding a token sale. Normal ICOs are not able to collect their fundraising goals and by IEOs, you are simply unable to take part in them because they are sold out within seconds.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:44:22 PM

This year is like a new start for crypto currency. As , the price is less and investors are not sure about the profit. Even ,there are less projects which initiated in low market but investors are in jeopardy wether to invest or not.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:52:09 PM

For me, everything is the same as it was in 2018. Now ICO is at the stage of extinction, because now it is much more difficult to attract investors due to the hard manipulation of the cryptocurrency market, so now we are going through difficult times.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 01:59:25 PM

For me, everything is the same as it was in 2018. Now ICO is at the stage of extinction, because now it is much more difficult to attract investors due to the hard manipulation of the cryptocurrency market, so now we are going through difficult times.
It should not be like 2018. There are big differences in ICOs. Have you been seeing any ICO was as we expected since beginning of this year? Reaching softcap is the first problem, the second problem is the big fall of price after listing.
naruto7676

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:13:31 PM

I think the ICOs are now more attractive and more lucrative than today because of new cryptocurrency years will be better and more beautiful the outcome of these. But if the ICOs are going to be worthless as previous ICOs do not have them, but if investors are more likely to make a profit then the greater chance is that ico will succeed.
blockchain2k (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 44

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:57:54 PM

OP HERE

This is the year for high quality ICO projects only. This is how we have started our ICO project -https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace and there are 15 days left until the Pre-SALE!

This is the minimum proof every project needs in order to show that they are wanted and needed in the crypto market and blockchain industry.
trumpc2016

Activity: 695
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 06:57:17 PM

I think the ICOs are now more attractive and more lucrative than today because of new cryptocurrency years will be better and more beautiful the outcome of these. But if the ICOs are going to be worthless as previous ICOs do not have them, but if investors are more likely to make a profit then the greater chance is that ico will succeed.

New bull run has been started, but only good ICOs with products will succeed now!

Dots Clothing Store - find the latest fashion.
Cheerleaders bows - cheer bows for events. Beauty Supply Store - find everything for head and body, the best beauty products.Nail Supply Store - shop nail designs and related products.
Debshops - plus size women clothing.
Necessary Clothing - women clothing for every need.
Lily Bloom - fashionable bags and other accessories.Samuels Jewelers - offers engagement rings, bridal rings, fashion jewelry.
Body Central - another plus size clothing for women globally.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:39:16 PM

New bull run has been started, but only good ICOs with products will succeed now!

The crypto market is definitely around its bottom right now. The https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace will help great ICO projects to reach new heights!
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:33:21 PM

As we know that at the beginning of 2018 there have been hundreds of ICOs which were previously listed as active projects (including the ICO launched in 2017) the list consists of failed ICOs or fraudulent ICOs (ICO which failed softcap later turned into fraud), and most of them failed or unable to survive until the end of 2018. If we see in terms of innovation, the ICO project's actually good, because it's able to make the market passionate quickly especially in terms of increasing market volume, however because it has a gap on the smart contract they use, of course this makes ICO increasingly vulnerable to negative actions taken by the creator. Although I have such an assumption, I believe surely there's still a good ICO which until now still maintains its credibility. If the developer's able to prove it well, it might be able to change the general view which so far seems more inclined to its ugliness.

Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:41:29 PM

The popularity of ICO this year has dropped due to the downturn in the market, the small number of investors, government laws that will control the turnover of coins and many other reasons. But despite these reasons in 2019, some ICOs still have a chance of success.
Even if we exclude the factor of a weak market, the ICO industry is in decline and will continue to be only worse, many people no longer believe in earning an ICO and ignore new projects, even those that are promising
ICOs are like the bidding which is appropriate for scam projects. Now everyone evaluates more trustworthy ones. IEOs are suitable for it, which is offered by exchanges and more reliable.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:34:14 AM

UPDATED!

As some of you know already, I am partaking with an upcoming ICO project and it is very important to me and my team to know how to get the best out of it. My question is, what is your general view on ICO's in 2019. This will help us better understand where to bring extra clarity to our ICO project here.

People are realising the crypto market bottom is just around the corner, if not now, and the only way from here is UP!

The majority of people in the crypto market and blockchain space have become very careful and informed about which projects to contribute to next thus.

The purpose of this thread was to find out where to put more focus for our ICO project in order to make everyone understand it better.

It is very relevant to today crypto market and we are entering in a sector in which we are going to be frontiers in!

I saw your project and it is very interesting, it's just that it comes from at a  bad time where people had a bad view on ICO now, you have done the right thing of launching the platform so potential investors will saw  that you have a working platform and not an empty promise, wish you good luck on your ICO.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:40:47 AM

you need to have a lot of support and courage to launch ICO this year ... many companies have taken an expectant position and I think this is true, we must wait out this time, interview investors and so on .. but in general, in my opinion, it’s a bad year for such undertakings and investing in ICO
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:43:46 AM

UPDATED!

As some of you know already, I am partaking with an upcoming ICO project and it is very important to me and my team to know how to get the best out of it. My question is, what is your general view on ICO's in 2019. This will help us better understand where to bring extra clarity to our ICO project here.

People are realising the crypto market bottom is just around the corner, if not now, and the only way from here is UP!

The majority of people in the crypto market and blockchain space have become very careful and informed about which projects to contribute to next thus.

The purpose of this thread was to find out where to put more focus for our ICO project in order to make everyone understand it better.

It is very relevant to today crypto market and we are entering in a sector in which we are going to be frontiers in!

Focus more on being open. People ot investors like dev or team that communicate with them directly. Avoid huge bounty components. Only used helpful like sginature, content, or social medias. Also, you must launch youre product first before conduct an ICO. This way, you get a positive feedback on the community.
blockchain2k (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:36:56 PM

UPDATED!

Focus more on being open. People ot investors like dev or team that communicate with them directly. Avoid huge bounty components. Only used helpful like sginature, content, or social medias. Also, you must launch youre product first before conduct an ICO. This way, you get a positive feedback on the community.

Hi Tipsters! Than you for your interest. I dont know how much more open we can get. You can communicate with us here in public or via PM:

ANN - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5123256
Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/vQ7hmTd
Telegram - https://t.me/CryptoMarketAdsOfficial

We are also open for voice-to-voice, face-to-face calls.

Our main Bounty campaign is going to be spectacular!

Bitcointalk signatures, many type of social media posts, shoutouts, announcements on Telegram and Discord groups, sending E-mails to cyrpto users who have subscribed for newsletters, getting more advisers on board (carefully selected), YouTube content and more! You can see the categories we are going to be open for during the Bounty Campaign on our marketplace https://www.cryptomarketads.com/marketplace

This CMA marketplace is also our working product we have launched before the ICO has started. In 14 days we have gotten more than 110+ various crypto advertising and marketing service to join our marketplace.

Additionally:
1. We will develop a custom blockchain for Internet of Goods and Services;
2. Decentralised Marketplace Builder (drag & drop);
3. ICO platform for marketplace fundraising.

You are welcome to join us!  Smiley
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:48:22 PM

you need to have a lot of support and courage to launch ICO this year ... many companies have taken an expectant position and I think this is true, we must wait out this time, interview investors and so on .. but in general, in my opinion, it’s a bad year for such undertakings and investing in ICO
ICO time is over. Investors are now focused on IEO. In general, in my opinion, the future for STO.
In order for you to succeed in the ICO, you will have to exert much more than a year ago.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 02:14:05 PM

I saw that ICO had no hope. many people are disappointed because they invest in ico. maybe because ico market is what it is today. there are only a few projects that are truly successful now and the rest are only shit. this year may be the last year ICO exists, investors will become more profitable and safer investments of course.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Yemolou

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:26:25 PM

ICOs are raising from ashes and IEOs are proving it. People are excited about new projects, the only thing that bothers them is on what exchange those tokens are going to be listed and if it is Binance, you have almost a guaranteed profit.
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 03:28:55 PM

The things I look at in the ICO projects this year are the new approach to strategy ICO and other things to do Attract the investors to trust and invest in them. I hope many ICOs will come and succeed this year because of the good predicament of the cryptocurrency market it's increasing from deep downfall.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:13:11 PM

In general, i see ICO's are still there but not as good as the previous year maybe i am seeing it again once we are in a bull market where the fresh money and the investors are starting to pour money again in cryptocurrency. Same as the OP i am joining in ICO but more in IEO that offers more quick money than investing now in other ICO.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:14:08 PM

UPDATED!

Well through that topic a question just knocks on my head, why do people keep on generalizing that if bitcoin arises then altcoins then so as follows? And then they are concluding that the bull market is here and it will be fine. But I am not new to crypto, let me say this, volatility in cryptocurrency is very huge. In that case, bitcoin and other altcoin can get too high in a bit time and that's normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: