Bitcoin Forum
June 05, 2024, 01:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mercatox is it scam or not? Do they ask for KYC?  (Read 504 times)
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:16:13 PM

Sorry for making this thread I just want to know if this exchange site is legit or scam.

I never trade any coins form this exchange and I would like to know some experienced users who use Mercatox exchange if this is a legit exchange site or not.

Or they are asking for KYC?

I just planning to use their exchange but I notice that the site is a centralized exchange that is why I'm thinking if the site is safe.
aioc

Activity: 2926
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:39:38 PM

I used to trade here and they are good not really the best exchange but I have no issue with deposit and withdrawal and yes they asked for KYC if you trade within their allowed threshold, because they are a compliant company and exchange so if you are going to trade a huge amount then you will have to go through KYC.

tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:58:55 PM

I made many trades in past months in Mercatox without any problem and also withdraw were successful so I don't think they are a scam exchange.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:59:09 PM

Mercatox is not a scam. I already use it and I do not experience any problem withit. Fast transaction and convenient to use. KYC I think is required but the process is easy.
crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:05:03 PM

I used to trade here and they are good not really the best exchange but I have no issue with deposit and withdrawal and yes they asked for KYC if you trade within their allowed threshold, because they are a compliant company and exchange so if you are going to trade a huge amount then you will have to go through KYC.

How much their threshold limit for withdrawal if my account is not KYC verified?

This is my big problem because I don't have documents like what documents they need for KYC.
I thought that I can withdraw more than 1 BTC in their exchange.
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 03:17:26 PM

I've used mercatox exchange many times and had no problems. To me, a good exchange. They don't want you to do KYC unless you exceed certain limits. Many people who got Hydro token use Mercatox.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:20:25 PM

Make sure that you have the right website on your search mode.

Mercatox is not a scam it is a good exchange which i am also using.
They dont ask KYC if you dont need to withdraw big amount.
Never had KYC but i did deposit and withdraw to it.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 03:26:28 PM

Sorry for making this thread I just want to know if this exchange site is legit or scam.

I never trade any coins form this exchange and I would like to know some experienced users who use Mercatox exchange if this is a legit exchange site or not.

I just planning to use their exchange but I notice that the site is a centralized exchange that is why I'm thinking if the site is safe.

Mercatox is a very sweet platform with really cheap withdrawals charges
But their bitcoin wallet can go on maintenance for too many days

It’s not a scam site, and you don’t need kyc, it’s just an exchange with lower rules and more volume for your project
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 819

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:27:00 PM

Hey mate I think it's better if you move this thread to Exchanges: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=223.0.

Personally though I haven't tried Mercatox so I can't say if they're scam or not. This is the official ANN thread as well: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662702.0.

Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:05:05 PM

it's better to ask, rather than not being satisfied later, I really salute you, a little review from me, I rate exchange mercatox very good, and fast, in deposits and withdrawals, I often use, and many times, for Kyc, Mercatox asks as a condition, to avoid things you don't want, and the presentation is very fast if your data is correct, only this, a little opinion from me, hope you are always successful in crypto traders.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
herfianto

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:28:50 PM

Mercatox is a good exchange but with low volume trade there. Since I used it, they have never asked for KYC.

Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 05:09:35 PM

No, i have very old account in https://mercatox.com/ even in the last month i deposit INVACIO (INV) coin for selling
A lot of time i deposit many token for trade without any issue and hassle so definitely this is legit exchange don't worry
Mercatox not asking KYC if i didn't deposit big amount so i don't know there have any queries for big amount transaction
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 01:38:25 AM

Mercatox is good for trade, I have some coins in that exchange, but it's been a long time for me to not visited that site. And after I check my account, I see in the profile, I need to do verification to reach the next level but it's not a must, and you could still make a trade as usual. But you only can withdraw 0.5 BTC in equivalent per 24h for unverified users and 5 BTC in equivalent per 24h for verified users. I choose not to upgrade my account because I don't trade too often in that site.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:27:53 AM

So far I have used Mercatox, I have never experienced any problems, but Mercatox is not a good enough exchange to trade better, just use binance and for the KYC problem at Mercatox I feel safe, you can do kyc well
Krium project

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:37:02 AM

we have been trading on Mercatox for a year and have never had any problems whatsoever, we recommend it.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 02:54:10 AM

I used mercatox for a very long time, and they didn't ask us to KYC to be able to use their exchange. For me, I have never had any problems with this exchange and I commented it was a good exchange

maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:05:43 AM

Mercatox become good and best exchange market where many ICO coin always listed at first time on mercatox, many coin only have mercatox for their exchange market and we are really happy with mercatox because want accepted new coin.
harapan

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:13:28 AM

Mercatox exchange can be trusted, I have exchanged several times there and there is absolutely no problem, at the beginning of the registration they did ask for KYC but it was very easy.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:21:57 AM

Mercatox are running in almost a year I dont experience any problem in their trading platform I earned a lot of money in this exchange site there's also some good altcoin in this trading site. They dont ask any KYC but still this site are safe and smooth to use.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:32:52 AM

Mercatox is good for trade, I have some coins in that exchange, but it's been a long time for me to not visited that site. And after I check my account, I see in the profile, I need to do verification to reach the next level but it's not a must, and you could still make a trade as usual. But you only can withdraw 0.5 BTC in equivalent per 24h for unverified users and 5 BTC in equivalent per 24h for verified users. I choose not to upgrade my account because I don't trade too often in that site.
This might help OP, seems that the withdrawal is smaller than binance can provide in terms of non verified accounts, though there's no problem
trying the service with small amount of coins first then if OP got satisfied with the service he can deal with it again and again, though its time consuming and needs to pay more for transaction fees but far better than sending everything and experienced problem after.

Let wait for OP's update here if he able to try the service and what will be the feedback coming from his personal experienced.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: