Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mercatox is it scam or not? Do they ask for KYC?  (Read 503 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:38:52 AM

Mercatox is not scam it is one of the trusted exchanges site and base on people who already traders in the Mercatox is good exchanges site. So it is really safe for you to trade coins if you want. I do not know if they implementing KYC because I trader there last 1 year ago and I do not know that they have new rules like KYC  or anything. You can register to that exchanges site and you can check it.
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:49:04 AM

I joined with Mercatox in 2017 and I satisfied with their service, never experienced late withdraw or deposit, so I am sure until today they are not scam. About kyc is not mandatory if user just small player, kyc is required if you will make a withdraw 1 btc per day. So as a small player I am also love their their rule about kyc.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:21:24 AM

I used to trade some of my altcoins on Mercatox back in 2017 and never experienced any problems with them. The withdrawal and deposit worked smoothly back then. The UI hasn't changed since 2017. For small trader, the KYC verification is not a mandatory.
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 05:54:29 AM

I trade there, everything looks really good and there are no problems ... they don't need KYC but they only ask for confirmation of e-mails every time you want to make withdraw
Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:31:17 AM

I used to trade here and they are good not really the best exchange but I have no issue with deposit and withdrawal and yes they asked for KYC if you trade within their allowed threshold, because they are a compliant company and exchange so if you are going to trade a huge amount then you will have to go through KYC.
The problem is that now many are asking for this protection and it is difficult to determine the honesty of the project on this basis. But for an investor, this is now a barrier and a risk, and many just immediately leave without having figured it out completely.

crairezx20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:35:04 AM

Almost all answer is the same they don't read my last reply here on my own thread I hope someone can read it if not then I will lock this thread.

What I want to know is if what is their total threshold limit for non-verified or no KYC account.?
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:24:21 AM

As long as I trade at Mercatox there are no problems at all. And to withdraw it also does not require KYC. That's what makes people trade there more often because basically they don't need KYC to withdraw there.

SRKNGL

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:37:22 AM

I used the Mercatox exchange in the days when the nano coin was claimed by the claim. I did the Kyc verification. I didn't have any trouble shooting money.

Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:46:09 AM

Yea mercatox is good and rated mediocre by myself ,its not the best one out there but yes deposits and withdrawal works
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:32:07 AM

They are a good exchange I have tried trading in their platform several times when the market is doing fine, but now that the market is down I lost track of how these exchanges perform, but they are good to check the reputation and scam sections and see if there are valid complaints about Mercatox.
dnovsckym

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:34:44 AM

I have never had any problems with this exchange, so I have no reason to call them scammers!
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:42:17 AM

Why if exchange ask to do KYC, peoples immediately think what it is scam ?
We at developing stage when every month exchanges hacks, to prevent this they ask kyc.
In other side SEC dictate their rules

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:46:02 AM

I trade in Mercatox from time to time, there aren’t any problems with withdrawal and deposit. And yes, you will need to do KYC. To be safe, don’t store your coins in Mercatox.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 09:49:11 AM

Binance, bittrex, mercatox, kucoin, and much other major exchanges are centralized. But they are usually do kyc to prevent abuses, but it seems mercatox doesnt require kyc.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:26:00 AM

No, i would never say the Mercatox is scam. I made 20-25 trade and more than 10 withdraw with Mercatox and never had any problem with them. If you check the coinmarketcap the Mercatox has nearly $5 million daily volume and that is not so bad. They have 335 pairs in their exchange and every new day they add new ones.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 10:42:37 AM

Sorry for making this thread I just want to know if this exchange site is legit or scam.

I never trade any coins form this exchange and I would like to know some experienced users who use Mercatox exchange if this is a legit exchange site or not.

Or they are asking for KYC?

I just planning to use their exchange but I notice that the site is a centralized exchange that is why I'm thinking if the site is safe.

I used to trade on mercatox exchange and it is not a scam exchange
Yes there is kyc on the exchange platform but it is not compulsory except you have tons of bitcoins withdrawals to make

Extra tip is that their withdrawal fees are cheap
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:57:07 PM

KYC today is asked by everyone who is involved in cashing or trading in general on exchanges with large volumes, because today a very large number of people do not want to go through KYC, they start looking for different exchanges that will conduct different operations, but without KYC.
KiserHoff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:53:15 AM

This is not a scam. Mercatox is completely trustworthy on my part, so you should not be afraid. However, if you are planning to perform big operations, you will have to undergo KYC.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:42:12 PM

Sorry for making this thread I just want to know if this exchange site is legit or scam.

I never trade any coins form this exchange and I would like to know some experienced users who use Mercatox exchange if this is a legit exchange site or not.

Or they are asking for KYC?

I just planning to use their exchange but I notice that the site is a centralized exchange that is why I'm thinking if the site is safe.

Mercarox is a legit site ive been trading on that exchnage before so definitely its not a scam ,and no kyc required to withdraw your balances.

raul89

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:14:18 PM

I have seen a lot of good reviews about Mercatox, and you don’t have to worry that they may require KYC. This is a necessity that occurs in rare cases, but I advise you not to keep a lot of funds there. There is always a risk of losing them.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: