Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I stop using some exchanges  (Read 1532 times)
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:13:54 PM

Im never good at trading ,always lose money but how about those who lose money due to exchange been hacked? Well thanks to new exchanges that only support p2p ,no profiles ,no emails ,no passwords, they are the safest out there ,this is why I'm so hooked with changelly since 2016 ,so use this kind of exchanges and you are safe from hacks and phishing who is with me? Other exchanges that are like changelly are ethershift and tokenmom ,there might be others too
I remember MtGox case after reading your post and it is still not clear till today what happened to lost bitcoins except sold ones with over the counter. Dexs are future of current generation of exchanges and sooner or later we will be able to use exchanges without identifying ourselves. Hacked exchanges usually send bulk emails to customers about cracked hash data. It is responsibility of customer to listen an advices and chainging required input details.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:16:15 PM

It seems to me there is no difference decentralized exchange or not.The main thing that were the volumes on the exchanges.Your wallet can be kept safe.To do this, you can simply create a new wallet and transfer the into it assets that need to be sold.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:31:54 PM

Im never good at trading ,always lose money but how about those who lose money due to exchange been hacked? Well thanks to new exchanges that only support p2p ,no profiles ,no emails ,no passwords, they are the safest out there ,this is why I'm so hooked with changelly since 2016 ,so use this kind of exchanges and you are safe from hacks and phishing who is with me? Other exchanges that are like changelly are ethershift and tokenmom ,there might be others too

Unfortunately, hack issues are really annoying. Thieves are finding new ways to steal someone's money. But this kind of people is in everywhere.

I think you shouldn't give up and work hard, watch the market, and learn how should you trade. And move away from SCAM exchanges.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:35:28 PM

As for me, I use both centralized and decentralized exchanges. In some aspects, especially trading volume/ liquidity, and also speed of operation, DEX usually have setbacks. I only use DEX when I can connect my wallet via a web 3 browser like metamask or sometimes create new wallet on the DEX. For centralized exchanges,  I trade greatly on binance and kucoin.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 07:47:05 PM

Well, good for you but those kind of exchanges are not for trading as you said in fact, I think that anyone wants to do fast exchange coin for another (small amount)would use this p2p exchange better because it will save him/her some money due to normal exchanges withdrawal fees and trades fees. But the majority of people are using exchanges for trading or when they want to exchange a big amount of coins, with a big amount of coins normal exchanges are better in fees because the withdrawal fees are fixed number whether you withdraw 1 BTC or 10 BTC but with p2p they usually have % fees.
When I want to exchange a coin for another I always do the calculation and go with the best option no need to be afraid of hacking etc, it is just a fast exchange I will not store any coins anywhere.
clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:33:20 PM

I am also do not like the idea that someone has control over my funds, and you are actually losing it by depositing on every centralised exchange. Thats why I prefer to stay decentralised and to use IDEX or Forkdelta.
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:39:11 PM

You absolutely right. Never trust any exchange and never keep your money at the exchanges. Even dont trust software wallets and websites. Buy a hardware wallet and keep your coins there. Just use the exchanges for buy and sell and after the trade transfer your coins.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:49:54 PM

I think we are still in a period of major tests on centralized and decentralized exchanges or other ways of negotiations! It's difficult to direct a global service that meets the needs of everyone, because each has a goal of deals. The truth is that those platforms that provide practicality, speed and even security, will likely attract larger and more volumes in the sequence more options and instruments of deals.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 08:50:42 PM

At the moment, there are many exchanges on the market, but I will say so that in fact from all the existing exchanges, there are not many really working, I will explain why, when there was a rush on ico projects, at that time many exchanges held ico the amounts and launched their product, but then, under the influence of many factors, they could not properly compete with the large stock exchanges and simply remained stagnant.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:53:29 PM

If you talk about decentralized exchanges, maybe you may only here of tokens/assets. Most of the major coins do not have their own decentralized exchanges so they depend on centralized exchanges to make trading available although it is possible to make their own decentralized exchanges.
If it is about exchanging coins on an exchange for just once and withdrawing funds, I don't see it a problem because it is not likely to get hacked but if you store your funds there, that makes the risk 50% more likely than someone who is just trading and withdraw funds immediately.
Ultimist

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:29:42 PM

Yes, now there is a big problem with exchanges. There's been a lot of break-ins, it's true. Fortunately, I have never lost funds from my account due to hackers, but I am still very careful in exchanges with low security.

HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:36:21 PM

I used only top exchanges that have long reputation, however I don't keep my crypto assets in any exchange because is place to trade, not to store assets. I never lost any money due a hack. About decentralized exchanges, they are safe, but not ready yet for real trade, they are slow as AF.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:40:39 PM

We should only use exchange that are really trusted. There are many exchanges that are been hacked in these past years so we should pick exhange wisely if we want to secure our funds.
LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 11:53:14 PM

I agree with you Decentralized exchanges are more protected than Centralized yet decentralized exchange isn't absolutely secure like before etherdelta has been hacked. But majority of the centralized exchange is vulnerable not only our funds but our data too kyc details. But if you want to try Day trading I prefer centralized because there are more traders and volume.
RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 03:49:37 AM

We should only use exchange that are really trusted. There are many exchanges that are been hacked in these past years so we should pick exhange wisely if we want to secure our funds.
I don't believe their real reason is hacked, I believe they were scammer and gave the reason for being hacked so that investors don't blame them. Cryptopia is one of them, I believe this exchange is good enough to avoid attacks from hackers

enawati

Activity: 574

https://adonx.one

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:15:00 AM

We should be carefull to choose exchange for trading because just like cryptopia that since get hacked until now they still offline. For the better use exchange that has fully regulation and have program to protect fund of all user, Use Binance is recommended because they have program Secure Asset Fund for Users (SAFU). Or others way use decentralized exchange like IDEX and Waves platform that more secure than centralized exchange.

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 04:21:59 AM

What if you will just focus on a certain well known exchange such as binance, coinbase, bittrex, and bitfinex? Those exchange has already established a good and better environment which will secure your money and investment here on crypto space.
libert19

Activity: 2478
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 04:42:26 AM

Indeed, I rarely trade so I tend to use instant exchange services such as changelly, blocktrades whenever I need to change one crypto to another. Only problem is, these instant crypto exchanges don't always have enough listed coins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
juchin

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:32:51 AM

I am also do not like the idea that someone has control over my funds, and you are actually losing it by depositing on every centralised exchange. Thats why I prefer to stay decentralised and to use IDEX or Forkdelta.

Each type of exchanges all have seperated advantages and disadvantages. I still believe to use centralize exchanges such as Kucoin or Binance and haven't still had any problems with them yet

shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 06:37:20 AM

Each type of exchanges all have seperated advantages and disadvantages. I still believe to use centralize exchanges such as Kucoin or Binance and haven't still had any problems with them yet

Right .  decentralized exchanges are more risky because you must import your private keys on their platform though you can use some extension like metamask for safer sessions .  advantage of them is you are full control of your assets  .

Centralized exchanges on the other hand are more popular and trusted because they have better securities but the only disadvantage is that you need to comply thru thier kyc in order to bypass your trading limits  .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: