omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:19:48 PM

cancer is an abnormal cell proliferation
dependence on genetics
if he gives distant transition it is difficult to recover from him
do you think they will find a cure for it??
It is not that there is no cure for cancer but the society has lost it values. Cancer worth billions of dollars in the eyes of doctors and finding solutions to it will be like taking money out of their pockets. If they want to provide cure for cancer it is easy for them but because of the millions of dollars they are making from it they will not allow that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:10:45 AM

dependence on genetics
There are lots of studies in regards cancer curing and some have testified to be treated and freed from this sickness but science still not accepted those claims
For me this will be depending on our faith if we can be cured or not,some sickness need only mental support for us to be healed
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:51:10 PM

Cancer Cure Suppressed for 80 Years: They're Finally Admitting Royal Rife Was Right - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149029.msg51663983#msg51663983.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:48:23 AM

dependence on genetics
Cancer is one of the most problem disease around the world , many people are dying because of this disease but people nwver stops to find cure for cancer. Many cancer patients are mostly little ones and some other are old. Hopefully by the near future scientist will finally find a cure to cancer and stop it from spreading.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 06:39:57 PM

Here are over 100 clinical studies that proves all the amazing things Cannabis can do...

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
NeCrypto123

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:45:53 AM

dependence on genetics

Cancer is constantly changing and adapting that is why it is hard to find the cure.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:49:04 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2019, 01:25:24 AM by lienfaye

dependence on genetics
I believe there's a cure for cancer but the doctors dont want to disclose it, they cant make money if ever . Chemo therapy cant really cure the patient because if it does why those who completed the session still end up dying?

I heard that some herbal supplements are effective when addressing illness such as cancer though the doctor dont really recommend it.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:26:20 PM

The cure for cancer is a systemic cure. What I mean is this.

Scurvy is a disease that stems from the lack of vitamin C. Its symptoms wouldn't tell you this simply by looking at them. And there might be ways for controlling it other than adding vitamin C to the diet. Or, one can work on fighting each individual symptom that seems to exist.

While cancer isn't like scurvy in its symptoms and cure, it is still a systemic disease as scurvy is a systemic disease. Curing cancer basically has to do with adding nutrients to the diet, and avoiding toxins. It might have to do with exercise, and strengthening certain organs. The simple answer for cancer certainly might not be as simple as for scurvy, but it is basically the same, as it is nutrient oriented.

Overall health deteriorates even if a person doesn't get cancer directly. Check out all the healthy people who are 90-years-old. You can see the deterioration in them when you compare them with a 20-year-old.

The cure for all disease lies in the epigenetic markers a person receives in life... the chunks of bio-material that control which genes are prominent in a person, and which are not. Some of these markers come from parents. Others from the influence of the environment around a person. Others are allowed to attach to cells simply from the mindset of a person as he moves through his life. A person with certain epigenetic markers will never get cancer. Others will be prone to getting cancer very easily.

Very little is know about how a person receives and controls his epigenetic markers. Science is researching it as fast as they can. Odds are that it is so complex that a direct answer as to how to control them won't be forthcoming for a long time.

Right now, the best way to control your epigentic markers for removing cancer is, good diet, clean oxygenated water, low pollutants in all areas of life, good happy thinking and thoughts, reasonable exercise in pollution-free air. Some plants like marijuana (oil) can actually stimulate these good things in a person if used properly.

Research it.

Cool

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:33:27 PM

dependence on genetics
Lot of claims that they can cure cancer and others are still on process in developing those what they believe to be cure for the sickness but yet nothing’s to be closed to reality of perfect claim
Though one of my friend diagnosed having a cancer but after couple of years the result turns negative

Sometimes I’m thinking that it was just a medical mistake or it’s he’s faith that he can be cure,but until now I don’t really believe of what the doctors told him instead I think it was just a false diagnosis

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
netherfikk

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:37:10 PM

Well technically they allready found it, but its impossible for us to get this kind of surgery
NoFace01

Activity: 80
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:39:17 AM

Your lifestyle greater affects your chances of getting cancer
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 07:21:51 PM

Chemo therapy cant really cure the patient because if it does why those who completed the session still end up dying?
Because chemotherapy kills cells and is not guaranteed to work, especially if the cancer is metastatic. Why do you think the typical chemotherapy baldness occurs? You're killing cells both cancerous and healthy.

HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:07:14 AM

Source :- Blockcrypto.com

The National Cancer Institute, an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, has approved a project to create a blockchain-based system to share clinical data.

The agency approved the project on Friday, stating that the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute will use IBM Hyperledger blockchain to share clinical data between health care providers, patients and the research community.

Traditionally, clinical data has been stored across multiple parties and managed in a fragmented manner, creating "frictions in information exchange,” the agency said. They added:

“Failure in timely access to health information could impede effective treatment decision-making, which will adversely affect patient health, and also incur unnecessary costs such as duplicated tests.”

The blockchain-based system aims to “securely and efficiently” share healthcare data, maintaining flexibility as well as enforcing data sovereignty.
SBDomains

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:05:01 AM

There are already some types of cancer that got treated in rats & mice. However, those are only lab tests now, but I think in the long term the future is bright. I think there should be a cure for most of the cancer types within next 50-100 years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:57:39 PM

Anyone who wants to understand how the medical is promoting cancer (and all kinds of "diseases"), only need watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrRPN81XLEs. It's 2 hours and 37 minutes long, but it is worth it. Skip a good movie and watch something that is important to your life, whether or not you have cancer.

Cool

Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:50:53 AM

Drinking cannabis oil has cured many people of cancer. Read about it.
I would have to agree with this statement. There are many documented cases about cannabis curing many types of cancer. It's the only medical reason the federal government has allowed RX use for a small few. It's obvious. States have continually changed their state laws to allow use for this exact reason. The cure is out there. It's just not as profitable as big pharma for big pharma. Sad story. You must find your own answers.

My question is simple, if cannabis oil has cured people having cancer, why hasn't there been an official release of documents or articles by the world health organization regarding this breakthrough outcome?  If anybody has an information regarding this, you can spend them. Cancer is one of the disease conditions that is killing a lot of people every single day..
Lapatai

Activity: 118
Merit: 6

Trying to make the world better for everyone.

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:05:41 AM

I really hope we will find a cure for cancer.  I have seen first hand how devastating effects it can do to someone close.  We are now at a point in medicine where we can alter dna in an embryo, I just hope we can find the cause and remedy for cancer. 

Two people in my family died from a cancer. Let me correct you a little bit. You should hope that the government and pharmacy allowed the use of already developed medicines to cure cancer. I believe that these medicines to cure it has already been discovered for a long time, just pharmacy and government doesn't want to cure this illness, because they can make a lot of profit from curing it.

Just imagine that someone discovered medicine that 100% cures cancer cells instantly, from everyday products we use at home (bananas for example) and happens to spread this recipe to cure all cancer patients before he was found "committed suicide" at home. POOF, cancer is cured. What should do hospitals with all that expensive tech and pharmacists will all that investment in expensive chemotherapy drugs? Believe me, some other almost incurable disease would rise in no time and the pharmacy and governments would make money once more.

This is not the matter of a disease but this is business and profit.

Don't be afraid to donate BTC Smiley 3AsWVdytESviZoxpTyFXZwvBPuG6Pd3GEF
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:03:24 PM

Since "they" won't cure cancer in people, because it brings them too much money, go where the cures lie. Go to animal cures, a place where they are showing that the cures work. Use the cures that work, the veterinary cures for animals.

Canine Medication Now Used As Cancer Cure

As mentioned in the "About" section above, I am a big OSU fan and I bleed orange.  To that end, I belong to an OSU message board where we get on-line and cuss/discuss OSU sports.

Two days after coming home from being told I've got 0% chance to survive, I read a post on the OSU sports board that simply said "If you have cancer or know someone who does, give me a shout"

I had known the author of that post (and his sons) for a very long time, so I picked up the phone and called him.  He is a large animal veterinarian in Western Oklahoma.  What he told me next should have stunned me, but I was fairly numb and not stun-able (new word that should be a word).

He told me a story of a scientist at Merck Animal Health (veterinary side of Merck) that had performed cancer research on mice by injecting different types of cancers into different mice body parts.  And this scientist stumbled (trial and error) across a product in their canine product line that was batting 1.000 in killing these different cancers.

Cool

Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:11:57 PM

dependence on genetics

I think that the cure already exists, but it is not in governments hands to reveal it.
They get advantage of it and keep the population shrinking and dying earlier that the death expectancy age. It is impossible for such a disease not to exist a cure in 2019.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 05:21:20 PM

^^^ The National Cancer Institute was formed in 1937. And they don't have a cure for cancer yet? And their standard answer for all life-threatening cancers is chemo, radiation, and surgery? And more people die from the chemo, radiation, and surgery than are saved from the cancer.

That's almost 82 years since the National Cancer Institute was formed. Something sounds a little fishy here. Do you think they are after the money the patients pay, rather than the cancer cure which would bring them only a little money?

Cool

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: