Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:54:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin buy now?  (Read 17968 times)
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:17:22 AM

The market is green light, BTC increased rapidly in 2 months at $ 11k through and is on a strong upward trend by the end of this year. I will buy BTC because it is very potential in the present time. Besides, I will buy more altcoin like ETH, LTC,... for long-term purpose.
This market only has BTC to maintain great stability over the past time and almost all altcoin has a huge collapse in recent weeks. In my opinion, investment at this stage greatly affects your assets and if you hold them, you will lose a lot of money so now is not the time for venture capital. Personally I will just keep fiat and keep waiting until the bear market ends

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Adelek15

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:46:22 AM

Well there are plenty of altcoins whose potential is generally excellent, contingent upon our examination of what coins you need to put or to exchange the present moment, so the significant thing is we can benefit from the coins that have turned into the decision of each
yozgatlisantos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 10:32:16 AM

As part of its incentivization program for Anchor Wallet beta testers, Anchor is offering a welcome bonus of 25 ANCT to users upon completion of their first transaction of over 25 ANCT, which is equivalent to approximately $20 USD. Participants will also have access to the Anchor Wallet's referral program enabling them to earn 5% of the monthly trading volume in ANCT for each new referral for the initial three (3) months.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:09:46 AM

I think at the moment it is better to refrain from buying any coins. The market situation is uncertain and there are no prerequisites for the season of altcoins. If you buy something, it is only for long-term storage.
market conditions are always uncertain. we don't know when prices will rise, or not. the thing to do is when you want to buy crypto, choose a popular coin. it has the opportunity to have a high price, especially if you buy it at a cheap price.

when asking the best coins to have, I choose bitcoin. one of the reasons I chose bitcoin is because I speculate when crypto prices will rise, then bitcoin is the reason for that. so, of course, the beginning of the pump will start from bitcoin. but this is just speculation. You are free to choose whatever coins are recommended, or that you like.
Angrydwarfs

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:35:44 AM

Any day any time, I would recommend buying bitcoin and probably alt coins such ETH, XRP, BNB.
Why do you think xrp is a good buy? Because its cheap?
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 12:28:31 PM

unpredictable which coins will make improvements. but ETH is likely to be a good investment because the Ethereum 2.0 update has been announced. we will see how ethereum prices can rise.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2019, 09:47:59 PM

I agree with your words so that it is good to buy coins. Because the prices of the coins have increased due to the purchase of coins, which then attracts the buyer's attention. As a result, everyone loves to buy coins and loves it. You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.   
i will advice a thorough reasearch by any and every investor who deems the crypto space fit for his or her funds to be committed to as a form of business venture. it is the research that will advice on what it is to consider a worthy investment in the space and how much risk can be afforded in the cause of investing.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:50:28 PM

I agree with your words so that it is good to buy coins. Because the prices of the coins have increased due to the purchase of coins, which then attracts the buyer's attention. As a result, everyone loves to buy coins and loves it. You can buy Bitcoin or ETH coins. These two coins are very good. You can buy a token again from which you can earn good profit.so everyone interested.   
i will advice a thorough reasearch by any and every investor who deems the crypto space fit for his or her funds to be committed to as a form of business venture. it is the research that will advice on what it is to consider a worthy investment in the space and how much risk can be afforded in the cause of investing.

someone needs to give time and effort to do this. after all, it is his own money that is at risk, right? everyone can give you their opinion but at the end of the day, you will be the one suffering if in case your investments go in the wrong direction. so yeah, better do your own due diligence on this matter.
CryptoDevLover

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:32:21 AM

Here is a list of the main coins I own, and a simple reason why.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is the single largest and most recognized cryptocurrency in existence.

Stellar Lumens

Stellar Lumens is a similar technology to Ripple, however, instead of focusing solely on the banks they have built a system to integrate merchants, banks and the general population.

Ebakus Network

ebakus is a blockchain solution with smart contract support that enables dApps to reach mass adoption. It leverages DPOS consensus that enables it to scale while retaining low latency. (23800 TPS, 1 sec blocks)

Monero (XMR) — privacy enabled by default. There will always be a demand for an anonymous channel for commerce.
yozgatlisantos

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:16:30 PM

A two-token, algorithmic stablecoin, Anchor is pegged to global economic growth via the Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU). The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is a non-flationary financial index created by an algorithm that takes tracks a series of macroeconomic indicators to provide the most accurate, available measure of real value that exists in the world today.

Anchor's two-token model consists of Anchor Tokens (ANCT), that serve as the main currency/payment tokens; and Dock Tokens (DOCT), the utility tokens that stabilize the currency ensuring ANCT remains pegged to the MMU, regardless of external market fluctuations. DOCT cannot be used as a means of payment or transferred from one token holder to another, and can only be exchanged during Contraction and Expansion phases. Anchor's elastic currency supply is regulated by the Contraction and Expansion mechanisms through which Anchor's system will programmatically buy and sell, as well as burn and mint tokens in order to maintain ANCT's price in equilibrium with the MMU.
thesosorr

Activity: 691

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 05:25:01 AM

Coins that can be bought are actually very easy to get, but if we have already bought a coin, whether the coins we have are certainly at current prices, because it can be a price that goes back and forth in a week or per month, it is also difficult to we predict it, right?
yozgatlisantos

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:15:54 PM

To celebrate its launch on the Liquid exchange, as well as the release of the Anchor Wallet, and other exciting project developments, the Anchor team will be co-hosting #AnchoredInAsia, a networking event and panel discussion with crypto influencer Michael Nye on the sidelines of Invest: Asia 2019 in Singapore on September 12th, 7-9pm. The panel will feature blockchain and crypto thought leaders offering insight on the topic of “Crypto Beyond Trading,” which will be recorded and aired on Michael Nye’s Evolvement Podcast. Guests will enjoy complimentary drinks and floating canapés, as well as be eligible for an airdrop of 50 ANCT.

To register for Anchor’s launch event in Singapore on September 12th please visit: https://theanchor.io/events/invest-asia-singapore-2019-anchor-official-launch/
torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 12:46:29 PM

There are a lot of coins in market these days some are good and some are fake. Alot of them have not any value. Everyone loves to buy coins I personally suggest you to buy BTC and Ethereum. I am more interested in buying these coins.
yozgatlisantos

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:49:51 PM

Liquid is the world’s largest crypto-fiat platform by transaction volume, regulated in Japan. Powered by the World Book, which provides customers enhanced price matching and deeper liquidity for various fiat and cryptocurrency pairs, Liquid offers trading services for major cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum against fiat currency pairs in Japanese yen, US, Singapore and Australian dollars, and euro.

As part of the Liquid roadmap, we are developing a range of new features and services including a distributed ledger, which will allow other fintech companies to build their products and services on distributed ledger technology. Anchor’s token listing on Liquid marks the first time crypto traders, investors, and enthusiasts can purchase, trade, and sell the first algorithmic stablecoin pegged to the global economy.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:33:57 PM

The best coin at the moment is bitcoin. It is lower risk than everything else given the current uncertainty in the market. It's kind of self-perpetuating really, bitcoin is lower risk, so more people buy bitcoin, which makes it lower risk.
I wouldn't expect alts to be a better buy until market confidence is sky high - and we'd need a longer and more sustained bull run for that to happen.
DudeAtWork420

Activity: 400
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:44:34 PM

Do not buy anything else but Bitcoin right now, because even if Bitcoin goes down again the probability for Bitcoin to get its peak again is high compared to the rest.
and it is advisable to hold it right now because we are getting near to the halving time which will I believe the price will increase.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:38:47 AM

Do not buy anything else but Bitcoin right now, because even if Bitcoin goes down again the probability for Bitcoin to get its peak again is high compared to the rest.
and it is advisable to hold it right now because we are getting near to the halving time which will I believe the price will increase.

Bitcoin is only the one that is going to remain but please don't forget but things can turn things around so better keep some good amount of altcoin projects whenever a miracle let an altseason commence. Because the last bull run did not make people rich by bitcoin but mostly with altcoins. Filter the altcoins that are listed for 2 years because they can't hype it when results is not even close to what they have promised so only consider new coins.
yozgatlisantos

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:52:18 AM

A stable coin is a cryptocurrency that is collateralized to the value of an underlying asset, what that underlying asset may vary from coin to coin, which we’ll dive into later in this piece. Many stablecoins are pegged at a 1:1 ratio with certain fiat currencies, such as the US dollar or the Euro, which can be traded on exchanges. Stablecoins are much more fixed than standard cryptocurrencies. Stablecoins were built to be used the way cryptocurrencies were designed — as a simple, stabilized, scalable, and secure means for transactions. After all, most businesses, understandably, aren’t interested in accepting a currency like bitcoin that might tank in value the very next day.The Anchor is a stablecoin cryptocurrency pegged to an inflationary, algorithmic financial index that reflects the long-term growth of the global economy. Unlike fiat currencies that are inconsistent depreciation, data from the World Bank shows that since 1960,  GDP has expanded from $1.3trn to $80.7trn.
The Monetary Measurement Unit (MMU) is Anchor’s algorithmic financial index. The MMU is based on validated data from the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the World Bank, Bloomberg, and other official sources of more than 190 countries over the last 25 years. The MMU is further stabilized with FX indicators from a basket of 16 currencies, and premium sovereign bond yields from 20 of the world’s strongest economies.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:54:48 AM

There are a lot of coins in market these days some are good and some are fake. Alot of them have not any value. Everyone loves to buy coins I personally suggest you to buy BTC and Ethereum. I am more interested in buying these coins.
Yes BTC and ETH is the bes way if we want to buy some coins in the market. Because it have so many coins are now is not worth to buy maybe dont have any value in a future if we hold it. Or else we choose to those in a top 10 coins in the market their are also worth to buy and holding.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:36:30 AM

the best altcoin to invest now is WINK. Wink is the # 1 Dapp.
and being listed in Binance Wink just started and still be huge in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: