Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:30:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is getting ready for nice rally. Are you ready?  (Read 19186 times)
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:41:47 PM

Always ready, but it should not come now since I haven't accumulated much at the moment. It was quiet unfortunate when crypto market took that direction and from then has left many in doubt if it is going to really  recover.
cuo

Activity: 560
Merit: 185

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:42:47 PM

Hey buddy, no one can predict the future, crypto is very volatile, so I hope we can all be careful, bull or bear is impact from regulation, news, and also volume, but sometime when we se good news, it become bull trap.
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:44:38 PM

That's right, but a price increase I don't think will happen soon, it may be longer than we thought, although there has been good news recently.
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:50:58 PM

From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher
The crypto market has a lot of good news in Q1 2019 but its price has not improved much, anyway it is good news for crypto for a new start and the bull market will soon appear.
Basically, the news will not give a lot of impact to the price but when the manipulators are interesting to pump crypto and that will happen. SEC will not approve bitcoin ETF until there will be a market that's free from the manipulation. You must remember it.

Based on your logic, the ETF will never be approved, because there will always be manipulations on the free market. And this idea suggests that the manipulators and the SEC act together.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:59:15 PM

I read there is a lot of news for crypto and including bitcoin. some news even says that the rate of decline will stop in April, hopefully. but in fact, the market is very difficult to predict and so is the correction that always occurs almost every month.
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:11:18 PM

Could it be that what you say is true? I'm sure that will be good news. Bullrun (a very high price increase) has been awaited by everyone involved in Cryptocurrency. I am personally ready to welcome price increases. Because In the past few days.

We can observe that the market looks good, like BTC. because many people use BTC as a market benchmark.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:20:34 PM

Hey buddy, no one can predict the future, crypto is very volatile, so I hope we can all be careful, bull or bear is impact from regulation, news, and also volume, but sometime when we se good news, it become bull trap.
But I think the portfolio in the long term should be with you, and especially now bitcoin as well as it is unlikely that it will fall very much, I expect that the bull market can begin by the end of this year!

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:48:00 PM

We are really expectant. All these news yet nothing has happened in the crypto space. Even the Constantinople has come and gone. We still await bull run.
likit123

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 03:02:54 PM

At the moment I see one thing, that the cryptocurrency market is far from perfect, it has a long way to change. Only the right changes and good news can lead the market to flourish and stability.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 04:21:42 PM

to work on expectation as expending use with spares on excessive as appealing on extracts with the occupation of modest on utilization and returns with nominal to collects within the terms of plan.

Crypto$tar

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:29:12 PM

Saw today's tweet of the binance chapter
   Judging by this, the bear market is smoothly moving towards the bull market.

What do you all think about that?
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:41:55 PM

The price of bitcoin is 4000. I think he should have support at this point. Below it should not fall. Perhaps this is a new slow start to bullish growth.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:20:38 PM

No good rally is not expected, do not forget that soon there will be payments to the owners of Mt Gox. After these payments I think that would be dump.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:28:19 PM

nothing, as long as the signal has not been confirmed. I won't do anything. anyway I already have a lot of coins in my portfolio right now. so it doesn't matter if the market is bullish when I haven't bought it.
Garry_1

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:17:15 PM

Crypto is growing stronger each time since the inception of this great technology. This means the awareness creation is effective and must be continued. The people are gradually getting to know the concept and how the crypto market operates. Although the market is showing red, it is far better than the previous years irrespective of the attacks and regulations coming from the governments
criptAndroya

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 07:49:59 PM

nothing, as long as the signal has not been confirmed. I won't do anything. anyway I already have a lot of coins in my portfolio right now. so it doesn't matter if the market is bullish when I haven't bought it.
even if you do not go deep into the fundamentals, even on the charts of the main cryptocurrencies you can see that there is a long 3 growth wave, so we are waiting for a breakthrough.

premiumproductss

Merit: 119

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:56:37 PM

As you can see cryptocurrency price is not affected by classic market. CBOE exchange announce that they will stop their Bitcoin futures in next few months - and what happened to price? Nothing.  Grin

trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:57:25 PM

I even do not see where you saw that preparing a new rally? to become interesting,of course that would've been straight so cool if it was so,but at least what I see says the opposite,that guys are not what the rally may not be,see how many we are on the same level of standing,plus or minus a little up and down and standing again,so that soon somewhere podem
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:59:24 PM

This bear market has taken longer than expected. I have a strong believe that the market is under manipulation because we should have been seeing signs of the bull by now with the plenty good news.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:59:39 PM

I am ready for a rally in a bull market in 2019.
The rise of the market suggests that this can happen and if you do not miss the moment, you can get a very good profit in a short time.
I hope all players of the market will be overtaken by luck and they will get the desired result.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: