Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:13:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is getting ready for nice rally. Are you ready?  (Read 19178 times)
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:16:08 PM

I just hope things balances out for the crypto market atleast seeing how far we have come and all the things the market went through, only a matter of time before things start getting better But for now i think we will all have to endure the market situations

cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:20:05 PM

Of course, very ready, that's why I have invested fully on the faireum.io platform.

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:21:28 PM

of course the future of crypto is still very bright as what we expect so far and now it has been proven again with the start of the bullrun trend in the market, so I personally am very ready because this has been a long wait and if the increase will be even longer I still believe in crypto's future and time.

nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:19:59 AM

The past year has become very tense for many, my deposit consisting of various coins fell by almost 80 percent, of course, I am waiting for a bull market and a repetition of the 2017 rally, we are taught past mistakes, we will be careful!
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 08:25:13 AM

2018 was a very bad year. We've hurt as much as we're not expecting. The bear season must end. I hope the bull season is coming. The market needs it. I think Ethereum FORK will have a positive impact on the market. The whales need to give up the market a little bit.

Those who bought btc at 1k, 2018 was not bad for them. We saw ATH in 2017 and major correction was inevitable. Without major correction bull market will never come.
We all are waiting for bull market. But it seems bear market last but eventually bull will drive the market
Yes the bull run will eventually happen just as anticipated. Signs are very clear at this very moment and the hopes are that we experience a very long lasting bull run if it happens.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 01:53:53 PM

Not sure how much BTC will go up, however enjoy the ride while it lasts. We could definitely see a huge jump in the future!
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2019, 06:24:18 PM

Not sure how much BTC will go up, however enjoy the ride while it lasts. We could definitely see a huge jump in the future!
before we can predict anything, we need to analyze the results of the cryptocurrency market and what influenced today's price increase. Many analysts express their opinion about successful speculation in the market, which yielded a similar result, but how it will affect the further development of the cryptocurrency market, no one can predict.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:53:45 PM

i think the second half of 2019 will be so huge no person can imagine how this really will be big with clearer regulation and securities token offering good luck for all investors Smiley
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 10:00:15 PM

i think the second half of 2019 will be so huge no person can imagine how this really will be big with clearer regulation and securities token offering good luck for all investors Smiley
Despite the fact that I am also positive for this year, still do not expect any record price growth, I understand that little time has passed and the market is not as strong as it should be, it is necessary to be cautious in their expectations

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:57:30 AM

yes we are ready always bcz we are long term holder.i trust on crypto and i know the future belongs to crypto!crypto is getting ready for next ride and be prepare guys hodl and hodl!!!!

Those men, who hold cryptocurrency, are all ready for this rally. However, we do not know when it can start. That is why, not to sit without doing anything, it is better to trade and get at least some profits.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 01:01:49 PM

2018 was a very bad year. We've hurt as much as we're not expecting. The bear season must end. I hope the bull season is coming. The market needs it. I think Ethereum FORK will have a positive impact on the market. The whales need to give up the market a little bit.
indeed the development of crypto currencies can not know for sure and that is the risk that will be obtained and in conditions and situations like now investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in investing
ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:38:38 PM

indeed the development of crypto currencies can not know for sure and that is the risk that will be obtained and in conditions and situations like now investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in investing
you must first search for information about what exactly is happening in the cryptocurrency market. Some analysts say that these are the consequences of a big deal when buying Bitcoin, which directly affected the increase in cryptocurrency prices. But on the other hand, it can be a real bull run for all cryptocurrencies.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:17:05 PM

From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher
the process of waiting still continue in this market from a long period of time by the every investors who have the hope about their investment if it was been ready to take a huge pump right now definitely everyone is ready to take the chances of involving in it more stable with higher effort.
Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:40:26 PM

From 2018 till date, we are getting awesome news on crypto. But market went into opposite. But hope progress can be made on SEC and/ or CFTC approval, US gov is back on action. Large name like Fidelity, IFC etc are quite confident in btc. Plus ethereum constantinopole hardfork is due. So future is bright, may be this rally will be ended but next bull run will be longer and higher

Yes, I also believe that we will hardly see a bull run similar to 2017, however I am convinced that the crypto market will continue to grow without stopping, but now in a more gradual and organic way according to the degree of maturity that has gone reaching both the investors, developers and the market itself. It does not matter that this race is one of resistance, in the end persistence will be the key to reaching the summit.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:03:19 PM

Yes, I also believe that we will hardly see a bull run similar to 2017, however I am convinced that the crypto market will continue to grow without stopping, but now in a more gradual and organic way according to the degree of maturity that has gone reaching both the investors, developers and the market itself. It does not matter that this race is one of resistance, in the end persistence will be the key to reaching the summit.
Of course I want to see a smoother rise in prices, but the latest growth showed that the situation has not changed much over the past couple of years, we are also seeing jumps up by 15-20% and back, some maturity I personally do not notice

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:41:37 PM

People need to be patient for the next bull run, I have some project that have lost 95% of its ICO price, you can imagine the huge percentage growth I would require to get my money back, so people need to be very careful and exercise patient in the coming bull trend if you want to maximize the market, there is still huge profit to be made in the space

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:33:54 PM

maybe the expectations of all investors I think are the same as developments in the crypto field and we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity we get in investing with crypto currencies
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:17:48 AM

Some of the users predict this as the beginning to run the next bull, if this happens of course we are ready to face it, and if it does not become a reality then we must remain patient. But I think the crypto currency will have a good rally, and the crypto market will get better.
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:15:27 AM

Some of the users predict this as the beginning to run the next bull, if this happens of course we are ready to face it, and if it does not become a reality then we must remain patient. But I think the crypto currency will have a good rally, and the crypto market will get better.
It is true that the condition of cryptocurrency is now starting to show signs of rising prices because maybe it is only the influence of the Bitcoin event that is done every 5 years, you can see from year to year the price of bitcoin when halving day will definitely increase .
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:02:04 AM

Some coins under the bull will grow so much that will make you rich.
I agree but isn't it bitcoin will grow first before any alts?  Smiley. During the beginning of the bull, bitcoin will dominate all coins and will lead all coins to downfall.

And bitcoin is too expensive investment. In stable growth.
Wait, bitcoin is expensive? I think not, this is why if you only have 20 dollars in your pocket you can own a bitcoin, but only in decimal form.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: