Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:19:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is getting ready for nice rally. Are you ready?  (Read 19178 times)
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:53:44 AM

It is true that the condition of cryptocurrency is now starting to show signs of rising prices because maybe it is only the influence of the Bitcoin event that is done every 5 years, you can see from year to year the price of bitcoin when halving day will definitely increase .
but it did not become a benchmark for the price movement of bitcoin annually. market conditions are constantly changing and evolving. We can not predict crude based on the market analysis is very common as it is.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 12:57:09 PM

It is true that the condition of cryptocurrency is now starting to show signs of rising prices because maybe it is only the influence of the Bitcoin event that is done every 5 years, you can see from year to year the price of bitcoin when halving day will definitely increase .
but it did not become a benchmark for the price movement of bitcoin annually. market conditions are constantly changing and evolving. We can not predict crude based on the market analysis is very common as it is.
maybe because it always happen every halving. Price increased very much and people said because supply is decreased. I think even it is true or not, as long can make good things to people, i will agree with it.

Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 01:13:21 PM

Well we must be ready to face the bull market now, the price of bitcoin has started to rise every week, this is a good start for all altcoins and get ready to fly again, don't let us miss this good moment
carlzec

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:42:15 PM

Although Bitcoin has been trying to pass from the bear market to the bull market for a few weeks, we have not yet reached the market volume that will increase with the rise we want. If the prevailing uncertainty in the financial markets is shifting in a negative direction, it may trigger an increase in crypto money.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:46:24 PM

Some of the users predict this as the beginning to run the next bull, if this happens of course we are ready to face it, and if it does not become a reality then we must remain patient. But I think the crypto currency will have a good rally, and the crypto market will get better.

we've been in the market bear for a long time, this is probably the start of a bull. hope the market will not fall again so that crypto investors remain excited to buy lots of coins
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:19:38 PM

yes it does not become a benchmark so that everyone can easily predict market price movements because they always repeat from year to year. Last year the market price movement continued to experience a very sharp decline, it was a recovery process to return its value to be more valuable because there were always a number of people who took advantage of the situation to get large amounts of bitcoin so that after the bitcoin bid began to decrease its value would increase again and maybe now there are signs that the bull market is approaching
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:29:42 PM

I think bullrun won't be until BAKKT opens. And this opening will be after the permission of the regulatory authorities of the USA.  But there is a small chance that bullrun will be earlier.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:45:17 AM

Seems the OP was right, this last 2 weeks was a nice rally. The new floor of $5000 is still holding well, but it is not clear where the next movement will be. Could be up to $6500 again or back down to $4000

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:14:53 AM

this kind of question should not be ask anymore . common sense is needed to answer it  .  of course we are  . all people loves the increase of the price and im 1oo% sure of that   .  we all came here for one reason and that is to profit big   . crypto is ready for a rally  . not  only ready but it already got started last few weeks ago though the rally was postponed for awhile  because the value drop a bit after a quick jump  . now the price is recovering again  . i hope the rally will now continue up to the end of the year   .
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:51:34 AM

Some of the users predict this as the beginning to run the next bull, if this happens of course we are ready to face it, and if it does not become a reality then we must remain patient. But I think the crypto currency will have a good rally, and the crypto market will get better.

we've been in the market bear for a long time, this is probably the start of a bull. hope the market will not fall again so that crypto investors remain excited to buy lots of coins
That's right and I hope that the market this year will have a very good increase and I'm also sure that this year is the beginning of the rise of the crypto market again.
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:15:02 PM

Every day, every week, every month somebody says that the bull race is about to start, and nothing happens. Not really people do not learn from their mistakes and do not correct their judgments.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 10:26:25 PM

Every day, every week, every month somebody says that the bull race is about to start, and nothing happens. Not really people do not learn from their mistakes and do not correct their judgments.

Something good was happened last April 2, and that could be a great small pump to boost the price up so I think their judgemend is fine though you don’t have to listen to that since its just a prediction. The market will go high and the small correction right now is just a way for us to go bigger, i’m sure i’m ready for the next pump.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 12:08:20 PM

In April, the cryptocurrency really performed well in price movements. Bitcoin during this time rose in price by almost one and a half thousand dollars and after it rose in price and the whole cryptocurrency. In recent days, the price has fallen a bit, but this can be regarded as the usual manifestation of price volatility. Most likely, the cryptocurrency will continue to rise in price, but not as high as many suggest.
After such a big rise at the end of 2017 and a fall next year and such a long period of a bear market, there will hardly be a sharp rise in the price of cryptocurrency again.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2019, 01:14:57 PM

It's time to go back to the market and trade and invest. Almost all Crypto markets experience increased trading volume and lots of pumping coins that are very good. In a few weeks, the price of Bitcoin pumped up and had a very positive impact. I personally am very sure if this positive trend can continue to occur. So you must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that exists to make a profit.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:37:46 PM

It's time to go back to the market and trade and invest. Almost all Crypto markets experience increased trading volume and lots of pumping coins that are very good. In a few weeks, the price of Bitcoin pumped up and had a very positive impact. I personally am very sure if this positive trend can continue to occur. So you must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that exists to make a profit.
it seems that today we are in a position of stagnation in the cryptocurrency market.  As if from the beginning of 2019, the situation began to improve, but we cannot overcome the psychological barrier in the pricing of all cryptocurrencies.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:37:15 PM

Some coins under the bull will grow so much that will make you rich.
I agree but isn't it bitcoin will grow first before any alts?  Smiley. During the beginning of the bull, bitcoin will dominate all coins and will lead all coins to downfall.

And bitcoin is too expensive investment. In stable growth.
Wait, bitcoin is expensive? I think not, this is why if you only have 20 dollars in your pocket you can own a bitcoin, but only in decimal form.

And what will you do with this Satoshi now? We live in 2019, and Bitcoin is not supposed to make another challenge and a breakthrough. People stopped to take it as a miracle. Bitcoin needs investments.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:33:20 PM

Some coins under the bull will grow so much that will make you rich.
I agree but isn't it bitcoin will grow first before any alts?  Smiley. During the beginning of the bull, bitcoin will dominate all coins and will lead all coins to downfall.

And bitcoin is too expensive investment. In stable growth.
Wait, bitcoin is expensive? I think not, this is why if you only have 20 dollars in your pocket you can own a bitcoin, but only in decimal form.

And what will you do with this Satoshi now? We live in 2019, and Bitcoin is not supposed to make another challenge and a breakthrough. People stopped to take it as a miracle. Bitcoin needs investments.
Since cryptocurrency has recently become practically my only source of income, I have sold almost all the ethereum and Bitcoin at the prices that were until today.  There is a great hope that other and very promising projects, 4 coins are in. My portfolios will show really good results when the cryptocurrency market goes up. 
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 09:09:31 PM

i think the rally is already started there is massive gain in some altcoin already in 2019 but how the market will react to the introduction of securities token offering we still don't know
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 01:41:34 AM

i think the rally is already started there is massive gain in some altcoin already in 2019 but how the market will react to the introduction of securities token offering we still don't know
at the moment it looks like the crypto market is recovering and that really calms me down. the last few months have not been easy for me, but i have not lost my faith in crypto.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:38:08 AM

Always ready, but it should not come now since I haven't accumulated much at the moment. It was quiet unfortunate when crypto market took that direction and from then has left many in doubt if it is going to really  recover.
I think that this up hill movement is more than enough and will keep the investors optimistic as long as there is an up hill movement in cryptocurrency. The slow pace will actually give people the courage to jump in the market because there are people who normally prefer to get in once the trend is started. I think that it is the time to invest in cryptocurrency and if you missed the buss, you would end up regretting.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: