Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:07:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Steemit is dead. Is there any better alternative?  (Read 1152 times)
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:09:20 AM

In this current time steemit is not actually doing great because of the bearish period and its not a good idea steemit is not dead  but i suggest they restructure the system so it can work better

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tranthiky

Activity: 200

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:46:53 AM

Steemit still works and it still lives. They have some financial problems so they have to lay off 70% of employees. But the project is still developed by their team. We will soon see steemit coming back with new plans

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 08:51:57 AM

They fired many employees because last year was a bad year for the economy and many companies also laid off most of their employees. But steemit is still alive and well enough, it will not die at the present time because they still have enough staff to operate

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:00:03 AM

Oh thanks for the info guys  .  at first i thought steemit is a legit project slash / community but now i see that they are now becoming shady based on what i read on the users experience  . once again this only shows that no one can beat bitcoin  because bitcoin and the bitcoin community  did not ever experience to have an issue even if the market is always dump  .
deodivine1
Copper Member

Activity: 657

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:11:57 AM

Steemit is not dead in the real sense. How many projects have actually had a functional product to be sincere? Steemit has. I've been publishing articles on steemit for long and still publishing and earning. Talking about laying off their staff, which proof do you have? Also, if you are looking for alternatives, I think you should try Golos or minds.
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:15:53 AM

I will hope this is just a crisis time and Steemit will be able to survive it and stay with us in the future, while becoming much stronger and better for users.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:43:31 AM

A few months ago Steam it laid off 70% of their employees as the company is struggling to meet their financial goals. We all know its dead. Is there any better alternative? And do you think such alternatives can survive?

Well, yes, the project is dying out today. Recently, one of my friends published an analysis of the platform. According to the top app there. Now a very large outflow of users.

kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 10:51:26 AM

When ever a company experiences hard times people are most likely very quick to right it off quickly.
Well if you searching for an alternative for steemit my best option would be medium
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 11:28:20 AM

i dont agree with you. steemit suffers only because of the current market situation. i believe that they will keep growing when the market starts to recover a bit. and on the other hand there is no any good alternative.

turn the page
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:14:11 PM

Seems funny but am not sure why people are blaming steemit, steemit was built as a Decentralized network and since the whole market is in a bearish state so we cant really blame steemit because once the market start improving am sure more people can get into crypto and more users can join steemit
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:18:10 PM

I thought so and understood. What basically people here use this platform for project advertising. Therefore do not receive the necessary responses. And you know that on the platform for the beginning it is necessary to log in as a user that you would be perceived as a user.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 06:42:31 PM

Steemit is a public blogging platform based on the blockchain that has a reward system and presently I don't believe there is any other public blogging platform that has the cryptocurrency reward system like steemit.
Medium newbium and telegraph are also blogging platforms that you can use however steemit is still the only one that gives reward.
The value of steemit rewards is actually very low right now and this is because present market value of the world coin market and this should not be too discouraging because in the bull market the value of whatever steem or steem dollars you have would increase.

mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 06:46:02 PM

A few months ago Steam it laid off 70% of their employees as the company is struggling to meet their financial goals. We all know its dead. Is there any better alternative? And do you think such alternatives can survive?
I don't believe Steemit is dead as the platform is still functioning optimally. It has still remained the choice for most cryptocurrency fans and bounty hunters to publish their articles about a new or existing project.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 27, 2019, 06:47:43 PM

It is a social stage where can explore with articles that I have been effectively utilizing for quite a while and I can completely say that it appears as though a portion of the calculations have been changed, beginners never again get a similar sort of minnow bolster they used to and upvotes are having significantly lesser incentive than they used to. I realize the bear showcase has assumed a major job in this however decentralized tasks that needs to disturb a specific framework shouldn't be undermined by negative bear markets.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 07:01:53 PM

I don't think steemit is dead. What I heard about it is that it is now quite difficult to open an account on steemit as you may be required to pay some money before the account becomes functional.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
koreadiaries (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 02:59:41 AM

I don't think steemit is dead. What I heard about it is that it is now quite difficult to open an account on steemit as you may be required to pay some money before the account becomes functional.

well if you have to pay to open account than it sucks trust me. Why would a newbie pay to create account. not every one is a content creator. there are content consumers too. they would rather go back to free content sources like medium.
even content creators would prefer to make a blog for free and put adsence without any cost.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 03:10:02 AM

It's certainly not dead. They have now lower cost & effective infrastructure, many new dApps come daily.

I am yet to find legit alternative to Steemit.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:48:56 AM

I think all coins are stuck and have low value, Steemit is like that. The market does not provide benefits so it looks Steemit is dying and experiencing a reduction in employees. There must still be a good chance to be able to change the Steemit method and later be able to get back up so there is no need to change anything.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 06:55:48 AM

All Cryptos are really having issues if you look at it attentively so i think is just normal and if they can maintain themselves for a time being things will surely pickup but is best to wait and see how the market pickups at the end of the day

SRKNGL

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:01:48 AM

Steemit lost its popularity. The decline in steem coins was effective. You can use Medium. For Bounty, open a blog site to get comfortable in your head.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: