Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Price Prediction 2019 – ETH Price May Touch $1450 In 2019  (Read 560 times)
Garry_1 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:47:56 AM

I have read such predictions every where online even for last year we saw similar predictions which mostly proved wrong but i do hope and think that eth will definitely grow back to atleast previous all time high levels.

I feel like the price will rise soon.... as always in the world of crypto,, patience is the most important key factor.... it always goes up and down.... eth has good potential as altcoin that is for sure. I think next year ethereum will do better on the crypto market ... but we all will see, you never know, just wait and see.... =) so think twice before you invest..
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:50:14 AM

Wow! Nice. By then, my $1 worth airdrops will become $14 by then, I am gonna be rich mate. Lmao.

p.s. Is this a shit post?
Haha. At least you make profit after all.
No this is not a shitpost, he only shares his thouht about ETH and its kinda optimistic but I also believe on this one. Maybe $1450 for ETH will not meant for this year’s best price but hopefully next year, its just a matter of time.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:31:52 PM

From the end of 2018 to the beginning of 2019, I read many conflicting predictions about the price of Ethereum. Some experts predict his cloudless future, others - the fall. Who to believe? Ethereum has many strengths: Ethereum often makes a trading pair of many cryptocurrencies. It is also a computing language that allows smart contracts, which makes Ethereum more valuable than BTC. I believe that Ethereum has a great future, much better than now.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:34:49 PM

This may be possible but a hard target to catch up for ethereum coin. There are so much predictions in 2019 crypto prices even in 2018 the prediction started and many says it is good market on 2019 that bitcoin and ethereum gets much increase.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:56:32 PM

I am also a strong supporter of ethereum. But prediction is not something that proves right. Prediction is prediction. Looking the performance of ethereum lately, it is unlikely that the coin will do its best to win investors. The coin has gone down to the level that even ripple beat it once. It is undeniable that the year of 2019 will be a good year for cryptocurrency. So ethereum may reach $700 in the year of 2019.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:18:26 PM

likelihood of ETH pumping to any price above $500 is pretty small due to the fact that ICOs died last year and the only way of survival hope that ethereum had died with them because it has no other usage anymore.
also considering the huge unlimited supply that it has, you can be sure to see a lot of resistance on the way which will only grow the higher the price goes.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:28:00 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2019, 01:41:26 PM by premiumproductss

Who is Brian Schuster?
He told that Ethereum will hit 100,000USD in next 5 years Cheesy  I can´t even imagine how much world-money has to be allocated in Ethereum, if we want to see such high price, what a good joke  Grin.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:38:23 PM

Unlike 2018 or 2017, ethereum is how facing touch competions from tron, eos and waves. Yes, all these are another platforms where tokens could be hosted for ICO or trading purposes. Waves is here for years but only in recent times it got some lime lights from big investors. I mean to say history may not repeat for ethereum and also ethereum's unlimited supply may not be a preferred one for long term investors. It may lead to frequent pump and dump of ethereum markets like how we do see right now with ethereum price levels.

That's right. If before Ethereum hands were untied, because its competitors were very far behind, now the situation is starting to change. It will be extremely difficult for Ethereum to retain first place, provided that the market will develop at a current pace. However, for sure nothing can be said, except that Ethereum is still the leader.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:43:22 PM

The pump has just been few days and we already have an arrogant prediction lol

Exactly! They became so bullish so suddenly  Grin
-----

Some of the predictions are just outrageous. The $500 prediction is the more believable price that can achieve this year. It would probably take ethereum 2.0 to reach $1000
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 01:55:40 PM

I think Ethereum will rise in 2019. Especially after the FORK will catch a good output. But then he can return to the $ 150-200 band. It is difficult to think that the Etherum will go over 1000 dollars after that. However, it will not lose its place in the second row and will remain in the 150-200 dollar band.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:01:56 PM

the news has often appeared and what has happened so far has not been proven and I am not pessimistic but I myself have the opinion that the ETH price increase will not be too high and I think what will happen in 2019 is the ordinary ETH price increase.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:28:37 PM

As of now the price of Ethereum seems good and it keeps on increasing. $1450 per Ethereum is very impossible and we do not what will happen after of its hard fork. Maybe in the few years it will hit the price of $1450 but this year it will not happen.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 02:32:12 PM

Crypto space is under predicitons, i don't believe any of them. Because this crypto market is unpredictable and need regulations. We still have to wait more time to discuss predictions.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 02:35:31 PM

Wow! Nice. By then, my $1 worth airdrops will become $14 by then, I am gonna be rich mate. Lmao.

p.s. Is this a shit post?
That there is or there will be an increase in the price of ethereum, does not mean there will be corresponding increase in the price of the airdrop token you are holding.
This is why holding shitcoins as against the price increase of either ethreum or even bitcoin might not be advisable.
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:21:22 PM

People who predict the growth or fall of the crypto-currency market in the long term rely only on their own opinion and practically it boils down to growth. I also think that there will be growth because the crypto currency has captured the whole world, if you think logically then people will start to raise the price as everyone wants to earn and not lose money !

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:15:28 PM

From the information I read in the crypto article that discussed ethereum in the near future I wanted Hardfork. With information and news that I often read, it is very possible that ethereum will increase in 2019. I personally also prefer to store ethereum from low prices to high prices. Because I'm sure ethereum will definitely increase.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:40:23 PM

It depends on how many things gets tokenised. If it scales better then it could be as high as bitcoin. However, if everything is put on the blockchain i'm guessing they will pick eos instead

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1164

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:53:32 PM

likelihood of ETH pumping to any price above $500 is pretty small due to the fact that ICOs died last year and the only way of survival hope that ethereum had died with them because it has no other usage anymore.
also considering the huge unlimited supply that it has, you can be sure to see a lot of resistance on the way which will only grow the higher the price goes.
But I do see even $500 also will be a very big achievement for ethereum as its ICO industry had earned very big bad name among investors hence devs now started to consider other platform for their ICO. This is the reason now a days we are having many new ICOs are coming out based on EOS and waves platforms.

Ethereum may face a very hard time in this year. Because, lots of scammy ICOs had damaged the fame of ethereum. Also, I never consider this unlimited coin for my long term holding.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 04:58:45 PM

my personal prediction and that the value of eth at the end of the year will be around $ 600 at 1450$ it will certainly get there but not this year

space available pm me if interested
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:01:15 PM

Those predictions are funny. Anyone still cares about prediction? I thought that people learned that all predictions are just random numbers based on nothing. Noone from these experts explained why they believe in these numbers for 1 ETH  Shocked.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██