Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins With Low Trading Volume?  (Read 19370 times)
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:04:32 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2019, 04:37:44 PM by gurunanakji777

Certainly if Xyz coin has daily low trading volume it's hard to trade on such coins but I usually trade on low volume coins. I choose Echt, Help and Ieth these all coins has daily low volume but movement is there to trade. I easily make money from these coins so it's not bad but we can not have high expectations from these coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 04:33:28 PM

Certainly Xyz coin has daily low trading volume it's hard to trade on such coins but I usually trade on low volume coins. I choose Echt, Help and Ieth these all coins has daily low volume but movement is there to trade. I easily make money from these coins so it's not bad but we can not have high expectations from these coins.
trading on such coins is very dangerous. one day you can wake up and they simply will not be on any exchanges

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 01:49:49 AM

Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

If a coin has low trading volume, is that very bad?

Based on what i experienced, not all coins are bad if they trading in a low volume.
Some security coins are created to be held in your wallet, but it is still a good coin that give you incomes.
So, it will still depends on the project, not on the trading volume in the market.

ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 03:14:48 AM

Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

Based on what i experienced, not all coins are bad if they trading in a low volume.
Some security coins are created to be held in your wallet, but it is still a good coin that give you incomes.
So, it will still depends on the project, not on the trading volume in the market.

That is also correct that not all coins with low transaction volume is good. There is a chance that a low trading volume could get rise up high leaving other coins that also has a big trading volume.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:22:52 AM

Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

I think when you are a trader, you will going to consider much those ICO's that have allot of volume, in that case you can have huge profit when its market price grows in compared to low volume token, which I find bitcoin is the only profitable.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:26:08 AM

Is it very bad if a coin has a low daily trading volume?  The known coins have at least 6 figures or more traded daily at the very minimum.  And of course btc and the top 10 coins are traded in the millions and even billions daily.

No? It doesn't affect other altcoins if it has only a low volume, buy I think if you are going to hodl, choose coins with this characteristic because like bitcoin, its market price can boost up high.
Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 07:30:44 AM

I don't think so, the level of public trust is not always marked with low VOLUME ... in my opinion, low volume can be caused by negative news or market sentiment is more inclined to other COin, they may even prefer to see the next development, and they refrain from buying and selling until there are positive news
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:25:30 AM

Yes, low trading volume coins are almost everytime shitcoins because nobody wants to buy them. No interested buyers = no volume = shitcoin

I would not buy it.
I would also not buy it. If the coins have trading volumes that are very low then nobody is really interested in those coins. There is no reason to look at these when there are other coins with much better trading volumes.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:28:05 AM

Yes, low trading volume coins are almost everytime shitcoins because nobody wants to buy them. No interested buyers = no volume = shitcoin

I would not buy it.
I would also not buy it. If the coins have trading volumes that are very low then nobody is really interested in those coins. There is no reason to look at these when there are other coins with much better trading volumes.
actually it's from trading volume or from their own exchange volume. if the exchange volume is still small then don't expect the trading volume of coins to be basic. that is very unlikely. because the role of a large volume market is also important for building trade in a community.

bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 08:43:56 AM

In my opinion if you have a coin whose volume is low to trade will not be good because bad risks are very likely to occur, so you choose a high volume or standard so that it can make it easier for you to trade.
not all coins are bad, yes that's true so before you trade or invest, you have to find out in detail and trial so that you can be more sure whether the coins you choose are good.

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:50:45 PM

I am also very interested in what happens to people who have deceived other people. What is done with the developers of the project which, according to the ICO results, disappears. Why doesn't the police do anything?
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:42:48 AM

Bulleon is good project to trading because they have less supply token only. every day it cross 0.06 to 0.1 usd with their limit .
Raizou

Activity: 758
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:48:00 AM

For me if a project I'm interested in owning low volume is a great opportunity to accumulate more or even make some profit, but you need to be careful because depending on how much to buy, then you will have problems selling.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 04:59:35 AM

It is too bad for a coin or token that only has a low trading volume. And traders would definitely site scramble to sell their tokens for its low volume capacity. And that token could probably dump anytime because of low volume demand.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:04:10 AM

A coin that has low trading volume dumps at any slightest opportunity a seller sees to sell because he will sell at any bid price he sees. It's a bad omen there won't be liquidity as well for such tokens it will be almost impossible to sell such tokens.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:17:05 AM

Altcoin with low trading volume is easy to be manipulated so i suggest you to avoid it especially for newcomer. It may give you big profit if it's surging but it's very risky.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 05:38:31 AM

Again, yes.
It means to say that there's not that much interest to that coin and it's dangerous for a newbie to buy these kind of coins. There are some traders that are hunting these kind of coins but I don't advise to do it if you are not willing to lose.
Agree. But, it's not only for beginner trader, but it can also endanger the expert trader as well (even though I know, the expert traders will not invest in shit projects).
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 05:51:46 AM

Again, yes.
It means to say that there's not that much interest to that coin and it's dangerous for a newbie to buy these kind of coins. There are some traders that are hunting these kind of coins but I don't advise to do it if you are not willing to lose.
Agree. But, it's not only for beginner trader, but it can also endanger the expert trader as well (even though I know, the expert traders will not invest in shit projects).
The expert traders will always try to invest in the coin which can give em all a huge volume. They will be so easy to liquidate their token instantly or stop their lost due to the bearish trend. Low volume coin looks so bad. beginner will aware about that too.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:48:57 AM

All coins with low trading volume are not always bad. I personally got results from buying coins with very low trading volumes. At that time I bought a low volume coin and I was surprised because in a few weeks the price of coins could pump. And you should try investing in this coin, but you have to be careful.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:08:42 AM

If suddenly a million with a small trading volume makes something that will bring her great popularity, then this coin can increase very much in price if many people want to buy this coin.
true what you say in your opinion but all cannot be predicted with certainty the development of the crypto currency requires great confidence and patience in its investment because in my opinion the greater the risk the greater the profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: