Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung confirms the rumor!  (Read 1537 times)
cvan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:29:40 PM

I would say it's the best feature a cell phone rolled out so far, better than a camera
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:12:34 PM

A lot of people are excited again to witness the new smartphone flagship of samsung. Few hours from now and they will reveal it.  Smiley

One of the best rumor is that, S10 Smartphone will be equip by a private cryptocurrency key storage, and it makes speculators think about that much.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-galaxy-s10-includes-private-crypto-key-storage - here’s some link to
More about this rumor.

I think its confirmed, and honestly it made me goosebump because it looks like most of the big companies are now  supporting cryptocurrency. This is the beginning, we will benefit a lot from this market.  Smiley

I did not understand one thing: the wallet is a software pre-installed in the smartphone or the phone is equipped with an integrated hardware wallet (ledger)?

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 10:22:24 PM

Good news of caliber
2019 seems to be a good year for crypto
Samsung is a huge company and will drive a lot towards crypto
We have a strong adoption.
DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3162

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:37:06 PM

All the crypto-related sites are obviously reporting it, but the mainstream media only seem to care about the dumb folding phone.  Sounds about right.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:49:47 PM

I am very much amazed that the Samsung company which we all know and aware are one of the biggest companies around the world, and they already been supporting the crypto currencies around the world through the use of this new released smartphone of Samsung.
pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 10:52:00 PM

It's going to have some nice features like power sharing that allows you to wirelessly charge your phone from another S10. The crypto wallet is confirmed also.
There are videos on youtube of people who got the phones for testing before launch.
It's far too expensive for me. I'd never spend almost a thousand dollars on a phone.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2019, 11:09:49 PM

I think this is the best samsung they will ever release 'cause according to my research it is 1 TB. You're bringing and holding your 1 TB phone and that's very intellectual idea. Also, if the rumors is true that it will allowed cryptocurrency storage, I will buy that thing.

I just wanted to know the diffrences between an online wallet and the cryptocurrency storage? or maybe there's a ledger built in the mobile phone?
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:20:36 PM

More and more adoption of technology for bitcoin, this show that bitcoin already got a high reputation and the world start to notice bitcoin as a useful technology, this is a great progress for bitcoin, this year so many adoption had happen, I can see bitcoin will got a good future
Iamannie

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:42:06 PM

Will Samsung Pay make use of blockchain technology in the future or maybe allow their phones to 'mine'? With the way mobile processing is improving with Samsung Phones always getting the latest from Qualcomm, this is a possibility. Though there are coins right now and apps that allow 'mining', still it is not native to the phone.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:51:40 PM

Don’t see any major media in my place reporting about the cryptowallet, they are trying to avoid this one. Well, that’s the way they handle cryptocurrency ever since, they will only report all the negative things. Anyway, this is a huge move for Samsung being the first well known phone company to make innovation like this, now I’m looking for more phones to be like this in the future.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 12:00:31 AM

i feel like his is the start of adoption
after this other new company will also start to have the same feature
because they dont want to be left out it always happen and i cant wait to see it

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
aioc

Activity: 2954
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:06:39 AM

Sooner or later this had to happen. If it wouldn't have been Samsung then it would have been another company like Huawei, in my opinion. This is surely great, especially because we see Samsung being the first mobile company that supports cryptocurrency and not some Chinese company, even though that wouldn't be necessarily bad.

Yes, I agree it's going to be a domino effect among smart phone users and they will going to compete among cryptocurrency supporters which is growing in numbers now, this is a good indication that cryptocurrency is making progress and they are now being adopted by giant telecom industry.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:18:04 AM

A lot of people are excited again to witness the new smartphone flagship of samsung. Few hours from now and they will reveal it.  Smiley

One of the best rumor is that, S10 Smartphone will be equip by a private cryptocurrency key storage, and it makes speculators think about that much.

https://www.coindesk.com/samsung-galaxy-s10-includes-private-crypto-key-storage - here’s some link to
More about this rumor.

I think its confirmed, and honestly it made me goosebump because it looks like most of the big companies are now  supporting cryptocurrency. This is the beginning, we will benefit a lot from this market.  Smiley
This is just the beginning. Cryptocurrency has got all it takes to attract the interest and attention of these big companies because it is gradually becoming the order of the day in terms of payment both online and offline. After this integration into samsung S10, the success stories that may follow will eventually attract other big companies to integrate cryptocurrency as the market competition sets in.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:23:23 AM

I think this is the best samsung they will ever release 'cause according to my research it is 1 TB. You're bringing and holding your 1 TB phone and that's very intellectual idea. Also, if the rumors is true that it will allowed cryptocurrency storage, I will buy that thing.

Almost new released phones they say that it was the best but later on they will release a new model with a higher specs than the old one  but 1tb is really shocking and too good to be true . i think this is the first phone that have a large memory but thats not important because ram and other specs are still more important for a tech savy users .

I just wanted to know the diffrences between an online wallet and the cryptocurrency storage? or maybe there's a ledger built in the mobile phone?

Thats what im also thinking.  I think the phone is built with a hardware wallet and not just a regular online wallet because almost any phone can installed an online wallet via the app  . i guess that makes this phone extra ordinary .
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:36:53 AM

Samsung not just launched a very amazing smartphone but also confirms about the fact that Samsung S10 have been equip by a private cryptocurrency key storage, and it makes speculators think about that much. Thanks to this, because the Bitcoin will keep on running, spreading and boosting in the community.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:43:49 AM

More about this rumor.

The question right now is how secure it will be. Hackers are getting into exchanges, what more into their phones? How long is the actual durability of that phone? Questions are always popping in because we all know how security is the number one priority in cryptocurrency.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:45:46 AM

More about this rumor.

What a great news! Now that they're slowing giving ways for cryptocuurencies. Samsung is a big company and now they're adopting to it, for sure other phone companies would also adopt to this in the near future.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:50:00 AM

This development in which in favor of Bitcoin will surely help to restrain the market difficulty that the whole crypto currency is facing now and this also shows that Bitcoin is not a buble as more and more there is new development of support from various commodities and communities. Expect more progress will coming soon.
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 12:58:23 AM

More about this rumor.

The question right now is how secure it will be. Hackers are getting into exchanges, what more into their phones? How long is the actual durability of that phone? Questions are always popping in because we all know how security is the number one priority in cryptocurrency.

I think it will like others wallet, the security must be priority. Samsung must be wont risk their reputation about wallet security and the phone with their brand already known as durable product. It will opening door mass adoption and i think its good for market

apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 01:39:01 AM

We glad about Samsung have confirmed about working their new product Samsung S10 working and support of bitcoin wallet, just few days later I am optimist bitcoin and altcoin price will growing up and have higher price, always waiting how bitcoin could raised up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: