Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:04:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAKI] Maki - A fresh new taste of online payments. KGW!  (Read 29762 times)
aeonxul

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 03:27:11 PM

Wallet's syncing fine for me too! I am looking forward to see some positive movement from dev/community.
FallingKnife
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1076

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:47:53 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 09:20:38 PM by FallingKnife

sun is shining, get up mining!
maybe maki will not perform like old father bitcoin...  (4sure, it won't)

but why call it dead? this goes out to all who want to keep it alive. let's get maki on Coin-Swap.net. i created a request, we need to donate 100k doge to get it on the list. i started with 3,9k and keep donating.
i don't care if it takes a few days/weeks. https://coin-swap.net/newcoin   donate doge to:  DQtmP6Vi4ZMW4JsHqw7CvareT4RpSeDRUS
visit the page, to see that this is not my wallet  Cheesy

let's see what happens...

I agree, lets see what happens. Thanks for setting up the vote at Coin-swap. I'd be happy to trade there.

I have feelers out to some exchanges where I hold coins, and am finding interest in MKI. I think we'll land an exchange soon as a community effort.
Keep mining so you'll have coins to trade when the exchange hits.  

Let me know which pools you prefer. I'm soloing for now.

Stay tuned.

Nostr:
npub14wk4hrq6atlq020c7r6eyylpu9gjukyqzafzxu6u80unqfrplq9qhtx8sy
wzttide

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:49:52 PM

I love maki Cheesy

Added market MAKI/BTC on SHBI (SwapHole's Bitcoin Index) on https://www.swaphole.com/

Please consider following our https://twitter.com/SwapHole to keep up to date.
FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 09:25:38 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 07:16:48 PM by FallingKnife

I love maki Cheesy

Added market MAKI/BTC on SHBI (SwapHole's Bitcoin Index) on https://www.swaphole.com/

Please consider following our https://twitter.com/SwapHole to keep up to date.

Buy and Sell orders are already up on SwapHole!   I'll buy your MKI cheap if you don't want them!

Get signedup at SwapHole!  The market is MAKI/BTC  Search for MAKI, not MKI.

https://www.swaphole.com/

Nostr:
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:17:54 PM

Goodluck with getting this started, try bittrex exchange... they always looking to add new coins and very good exchange with good security.
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 10:56:53 PM

MakiCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 01:24:06 AM

MakiCoin has been added to AllCrypt.com!

That's great news!  It's a good day to see MAKI on AllCrypt!

This includes pairs for MAKI/BTC,  MAKI/DOGE AND MAKI/LTC !

Nostr:
FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 12:05:16 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2014, 10:10:05 PM by FallingKnife

A new MakiCoin Tumblr is now online where you get the latest MakiCoin updates and info. http://makicoin.tumblr.com/

Working link to the MakiCoin Windows Wallet:  https://www.4shared.com/zip/miFBvYUEce/Makicoin_Windows.html

Needed:  Mac and Linux Wallets link. PM if you have them, or can compile them for us.
If you need to recompile, I'll pay 6000 MKI bounty.

Thanks

Nostr:
matu

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 04:05:22 PM

GET LISTED

I wanted to remind everyone that in less than THREE HOURS we will have our next drawing, this means we will be adding two more coins to our exchange!
Also this is the last voting period to last only 3 days, so you don't want to miss this opportunity!

Vote now! @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=votes
jgaspar

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 11:30:27 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 12:00:45 AM by jgaspar

Can anyone share the windows wallet?
The links in the OP seem broken.

http://www.4shared.com/file/crWMj4H7ba/makicoin-qt.html
jgaspar

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:30:16 AM

http://maki.vkter.com

and

http://maki.pools.triplehexxx.net

are not on the same fork than

http://explorer3.sancrypto.info/chain/Makicoin

Which one is the right fork?
FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 12:35:39 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 01:21:46 AM by FallingKnife

I spent some time on this tonight checking it out.

Sancrypto.info and maki.hardcoreminers.com are both correct. Both Allcrypt and Swaphole exchanges are also on this correct fork.

vkter.com and Triplehexxx.net pools are incorrect. I tried to message them through their pool form about it.

I'm both soloing and putting some hash through Hardcoreminers right now to spread it a bit. I'm intentionally not running too much hash right now. With KGW, I don't see the point to drive up difficulty too far at this time.

Nostr:
jgaspar

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 12:53:29 AM

Yes.. that´s what i was thinking and its a good think cause my wallet is on the correct fork... i mined some coins when MAKI was launched at coins4everyone and recently rediscovered this thread.

I begun solomining  with a mighty hashrate of 20KH/s .... but I'm getting some coins once in a while.

It´s nice to see this coin is refusing to die, let me know if I can help in any way.
FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 01:12:03 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2014, 07:56:13 PM by FallingKnife

I begun solomining  with a mighty hashrate of 20KH/s .... but I'm getting some coins once in a while.

It´s nice to see this coin is refusing to die, let me know if I can help in any way.

Yes, there some things you could do that would help.

-Run the MakiCoin client. Leave it on.
-Throw that 20KHs of hash at it, either soloing or through the hardcoreminers pool.
-Get over to Allcrypt or Swaphole and buy/sell some Maki (preferably buy) to signal that the market is alive.
-We also need to find the Linux and Mac wallets (or recompile).

I'd like to see some basic services come online soon: Paper wallet, Dice game, faucet, etc.  I'll throw 10000 MKI at either as a bounty for any of the services. If anyone can up the ante, that would help.

Just step up and do what you can!

Thanks to the miners coming back to MakiCoin.  Great to see the hash increasing now on HardCoreMiners.

Nostr:
FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2014, 08:50:58 PM

I begun solomining  with a mighty hashrate of 20KH/s .... but I'm getting some coins once in a while.

Yes, there some things you could do that would help.

-Run the MakiCoin client. Leave it on.
-Throw that 20KHs of hash at it, either soloing or through the hardcoreminers pool.
-Get over to Allcrypt or Swaphole and buy/sell some Maki (preferably buy) to signal that the market is alive.
-We also need to find the Linux and Mac wallets (or recompile).

I'd like to see some basic services come online soon: Paper wallet, Dice game, faucet, etc.  I'll throw 10000 MKI at either as a bounty for any of the services. If anyone can up the ante, that would help.

Just step up and do what you can!

Thanks to the miners coming back to MakiCoin.  Great to see the hash increasing now on HardCoreMiners.

The OP has to be updated with correct links to wallets and such. I want this coin to succeed but if the OP does not get updated this coin will die.

BTW: i was looking into a dice game Cheesy
I've been using your pool. It's fast, works great, and nice charts. I highly recommend hardcoreminers. They've stuck by Maki.

If you know how to bring a dice game online, please do. Its always good for mining fees. :-)  I'll be your first and probably best customers. I love dice.

Re the OP:  I hope the dev shows up again soon. The coin has realized a lot of positive momentum and good news the past week.

But meanwhile, the community may need to start it's own discussion thread and create and maintain an updated OP. 

Nostr:
tz

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 02:07:32 PM

Is the dev still alive? Was there a fix for the time warp and heartbleed issues? If so, could someone post the new wallet link... thanks!
ermintrude

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 12:27:49 PM

Is the dev still alive? Was there a fix for the time warp and heartbleed issues? If so, could someone post the new wallet link... thanks!

No there's not.

While I'm new to the world of crypto coin code, I'm willing to have a pop at these upgrades if nobody else is game for it ? I've been programming 30 years in the games industry, so I'm not some n00b hacker, but it is a fairly alien world in this code.. I'll start having a look at the changes required.. Might need some help on this, but it's something I've been wanting to make myself learn for sometime now Smiley And learning new things is always the key to fantastic adventures Smiley
FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 11:34:38 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 11:34:20 PM by FallingKnife

No there's not.

While I'm new to the world of crypto coin code, I'm willing to have a pop at these upgrades if nobody else is game for it ? I've been programming 30 years in the games industry, so I'm not some n00b hacker, but it is a fairly alien world in this code.. I'll start having a look at the changes required.. Might need some help on this, but it's something I've been wanting to make myself learn for sometime now Smiley And learning new things is always the key to fantastic adventures Smiley

Jump in and learn, man! The more the merrier. Smiley

Nostr:
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:28:22 AM

well, let's just wait a while and see how it plays out, then we'll each take our own lessons from it

did much learning in the mean time?
FallingKnife
Legendary

keybase.io/fallingknife/

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:50:46 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 10:01:15 PM by FallingKnife

I updated the OP today and removed some outdated and incorrect info.  Added back the picture, and a link to the Windows wallet (Mac & Linux wallets are missing, need to be recompiled).

The dev has moved on. I contacted him, and he messaged me the info for his account, which I will hold in trust until a new dev steps forward. He's keeping his small pre-mine, but it's being diluted every day.  I am not the dev.

So here you go! If you always wanted to be a coin dev, but didn't want the hassle of going through a stressful launch where nobody is ever happy, and if you'd like to step into a situation where the infrastructure already exists (pool, explorer, community, and two great exchanges that are already trading coins), then welcome to Makicoin!  Kick off your crypto career by moving Makicoin forward! Run with it!

I'm still putting some hash at this coin, and last I checked network hashrate was around 3mhz. Blockchain seems to be in good shape, and there are nodes to connect to on the network.

Show your good will by recompiling the wallets for lin/win/mac with checkpoint, update openssl for heartbleed, and look into the timewarp concerns mentioned here earlier. Do that, and all this can be yours!

Nostr:
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: