Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you need in A Cryptocurrency Exchange ?!  (Read 772 times)
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:33:32 PM

There are not enough exchanges with a user-friendly interface and a convenient mobile application. I think that not everyone is comfortable to spend a lot of time at the computer, but everyone uses their smartphones. So it would be very convenient to have a exchange with a good mobile app to be able to trade anywhere.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:50:20 PM

The most important thing you need to pay attention to when choosing an exchange for trading is security and interface. It is also important to determine the amount of Commission that is charged for transactions. And of course, support for developers and quick resolution of problems, if they arise. This is what is most important to me in any exchange.
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 08:57:44 PM

The most important thing you need to pay attention to when choosing an exchange for trading is security and interface. It is also important to determine the amount of Commission that is charged for transactions. And of course, support for developers and quick resolution of problems, if they arise. This is what is most important to me in any exchange.
Actually, I have not yet met such a trading platform that would take higher interest rates from participants or raise prices for transactions. In any case, most traders have large volumes of trades, at least more than $ 100 or $ 200, and therefore prices per transaction suit everyone. I am more interested in questions on the time of transfer of funds from the wallet to the balance of the exchange or withdrawal of funds from the exchange.
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:59:05 PM

Actually, I have not yet met such a trading platform that would take higher interest rates from participants or raise prices for transactions. In any case, most traders have large volumes of trades, at least more than $ 100 or $ 200, and therefore prices per transaction suit everyone. I am more interested in questions on the time of transfer of funds from the wallet to the balance of the exchange or withdrawal of funds from the exchange.
Of course there are some exchanges that still have not corrected the capabilities of their users. As an example, you can bring Hot Bit, which is still raw, because there are difficulties in accessing your account, as well as in crediting funds to the balance.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
crypteris

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:36:58 PM

In crypto exchange, I prioritize security, low fees, good customer support, margin trading availability and easiness of use. Based on these criteria, I decided that cex is the most suitable exchange for crypto trading. Currently, margin trading is disabled because of their new broker launch ( https://cexbro.com/ ). Therefore, I am waiting for its opening. Furthermore, they promise to provide benefits for registration and new advanced features. I think it will be something like Coinbase Pro, which is mainly focused on experienced traders. Anyway, we will see soon.
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:45:30 PM

In crypto exchange, I prioritize security, low fees, good customer support, margin trading availability and easiness of use. Based on these criteria, I decided that cex is the most suitable exchange for crypto trading. Currently, margin trading is disabled because of their new broker launch ( https://cexbro.com/ ). Therefore, I am waiting for its opening. Furthermore, they promise to provide benefits for registration and new advanced features. I think it will be something like Coinbase Pro, which is mainly focused on experienced traders. Anyway, we will see soon.
in any case, if I touch the exchange, it makes it imperative to provide passport data without thoroughly and without any bonus conditions, then I try to bypass this resource side, because I do not see any output features for myself. Especially if you consider that I can use this trading platform only a few times.

]
sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 09:57:16 PM

Hey everyone,
for all crypto traders , what do you think we need most in a crypto exchange ! right now there are thousands of them but how can you choose which one you trade on ? and what existing exchanges lack of ?
Top on the list is exchange security and the integrity of exchange. You will want your tokens on the exchange safe from the reach of hackers.Also you will want you tokens deposited to be credited accordingly. these in place,you can then start consider the trade volume,ease of use,lists several tokens etc
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:19:57 AM

Of course there are some exchanges that still have not corrected the capabilities of their users. As an example, you can bring Hot Bit, which is still raw, because there are difficulties in accessing your account, as well as in crediting funds to the balance.

Interface can take a backseat for me. Security is always the top criteria. And the accessibility and transaction spees. You can always get used to an exchange's interface even if it looks complicated, simply by using it over and over again. Now 2fa and having your own private keys are a big plus factor though i think most exchanges already have them implemented.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:18:03 AM

I want to have crypto exchange that can guarantee for the security of my money in the platform by provide insurance. And other thing is that exchange has low spread and high trading volume so all transaction will be very fast. Binance and Huobi is one of the good exchange that has high security level.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 01:41:00 AM

No need to look further, we have big exchanges with high liquidity so no need to look for more. I personally use binance, bittrex and hitbtc.

I list some though these are common things that we should look up to.

• Privacy
• Security
• Liquidity
• 24/7 support
• Instant deposit and withdrawal

I do want those too and I highly recommend others like kucoin and bitfinex as well. But I do really want to see an exchange to offer is they will pay the losses of users when there's a hack that stole our assets. That would be the perfect exchange but I'm willing to accept if they can only pay back at least 70%-80% of our losses.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 11:26:29 AM

I want to have crypto exchange that can guarantee for the security of my money in the platform by provide insurance. And other thing is that exchange has low spread and high trading volume so all transaction will be very fast. Binance and Huobi is one of the good exchange that has high security level.
Well, I doubt if any exchange will want to provide insurance of any sort to their traders because  when it comes to insurance, insurance companies operates under government policy and because of the little support from government, no insurance company will accept to get involved in anything that has to do with crypto currency and also because it will be lot risky for them to do so.

Moreover, this will also automatically add additional cost to the users because every penny they incurred externally on behalf of the user aside the maintenance of their platform will be passed directly to the platform users which will make the charges of exchanging n the platform become high.
Bijikopi

Activity: 232
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:24:25 PM

the latest things have been added such as IEO in the popular exchange market. But because the demand is very large, I'm sure the system will be very heavy. in the future I hope that exchanges can facilitate up to 2-5 IEOs that run at once so that many new coins can be mediated well by the participants.
stitch101

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 09:32:08 AM

Hey everyone,
for all crypto traders , what do you think we need most in a crypto exchange ! right now there are thousands of them but how can you choose which one you trade on ? and what existing exchanges lack of ?
As a newbie, I can't avoid being discombobulated about exchanges but I know that you need to consider a lot of things in order to find a good exchange. As of now I still searching an exchange but i'm lucky because one of my friend suggested darb exchange. I'm not actually familiar on this exchange that's why I decided to make some research, is there anyone had experience with it? Well based on some details about it, it is a good trading platform that helps newbies to trade by providing a demo account for them. In addition to that, they also has fast transaction in transferring funds and assets which is one of the criteria that i'm looking for. One of the best thing about it is that it can also be a crypto wallet that has high security level where we can store our assets and funds. I'm pretty interested about it but as of now it is better to look for other recommendation and some information about different exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: