Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:56:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far will Litecoin go?  (Read 6500 times)
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 11:55:52 AM

As i see the Litecoin's progress since it was created there is something on this coin that will surely be a trend on future days. It has a huge market capitalization and can be implemented with lightning network and Segwits. The flexibility of altcoin is a bicoin like, because it is made to be a bitcoin contender in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 11:59:38 AM

Litecoin develops very slowly, but it is one of the most stable coins on the market. Litecoin became the first cryptocurrency that announced cooperation with the UFC, it's really cool, litecoin network receives updates much faster than Bitcoin and by the end of 2019 we will see new improvements. Of course, the coin does not pretend to be a replacement for Bitcoin, but it will always go with it side by side.

icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 12:04:22 PM

How far will Litecoin go? As far as Bitcoin go I guess, I never saw Litecoin price spike up when Bitcoin price going down, the same as I never see Litcoin price going down when bitcoin price increasing. For me personally, Litecoin is a decent investment, but that's all, you can't expect more than just a fair enough profit in Litecoin. Thus, investing in Litecoin is a very low risk. As long as Cryptocurrency exists, Litecoin will still exist.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:06:23 PM

Litecoin will always pump if bitcoin will increase too. Because lot of altcoins start pumping if the price of bitcoin get increasing up in this past days.

First and foremost, All altcoins move toward Bitcoin either at bull run or at the bears. Haven Litecoin going down is not a surprise to me because all cryptocurrencies are experiencing a downward movement. Personally i have kept my eyes opened on Litecoin and have seen the reward, so, Litecoin is good to hold.

Litecoins has been know to many regardless of the recent drastic dropped in the market price which lead the entire coins into the bear market. Litecoin still has the strength of a giant and will never disappoint it hodlers as it has proven it before at the initial, keep all hope alive, we will end-up well.  

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:34:49 PM

Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
The question is, how far will Litecoin go?
To say Litecoin get the best asset block market crypto is not right. XRP is considered to be much better and it is still a stable and quite successful business.
Litecoin is really transforming and I hope it will succeed and achieve its goals. LTC's community is getting bigger and they are attracting a lot of true investors. If this continues, it will soon rise to $ 70.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:39:07 PM

Litecoin is one of the best crypto in the market. If you will going to ask if how far will litecoin go? then clearly my answer is that it will go along when bitcoin rises so does this crypto or probably it may even surpass other altcoins listed in the top rank of coinmarketcap.com.

Exactly, not only Litecoin will go along with BTC the entire market is following the same these days. It has great potential as it was represented with BTC and considered as old coin, hopefully it will come back strongly in CMC chart in a real quick time.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:44:52 PM

Litecoin does have a good trip, the ups and downs that occur can convince investors to survive and capitalize on being able to shift BCH. This will not stop but with various efforts, the team will continue to move to get a stronger community and run with bitcoin.
NewRanger

Activity: 1554
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 12:47:49 PM

Litecoin does have a good trip, the ups and downs that occur can convince investors to survive and capitalize on being able to shift BCH. This will not stop but with various efforts, the team will continue to move to get a stronger community and run with bitcoin.
moreover in this august litecoin will halving.and ofcourse this fundamental will make their community and investors very happy.they hope litecoin price could recovered to all time high.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:49:31 PM

Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
The question is, how far will Litecoin go?
Litecoin has a strong team of developers, the coin is considered digital silver and I think that the growth will be but for growth it is necessary that bitcoin directly began to grow.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 12:55:26 PM

With the recent activities of litecoin, I believe the development team has new plans to help it grow even when the bear market takes place. Now the market has signs of recovery, and its price is increasing every day. I believe LTC is doing the best to help investors get profit or at least reduce losses.

Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:23:51 PM

Let LTC at the moment, the easiest cryptocurrency with the usual function "transfer coins to each other", but in the investment portfolio of any investor must be, as the creators are rapidly working on new technologies.
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 01:49:08 PM

With the recent activities of litecoin, I believe the development team has new plans to help it grow even when the bear market takes place. Now the market has signs of recovery, and its price is increasing every day. I believe LTC is doing the best to help investors get profit or at least reduce losses.
i believe this year litecoin could reach the highest price again.maybe after august when its done halving litecoin supply become more rare, and investors confidence to hold this coins.

Litecoin is running well and fast, this provides a good opportunity for future improvements. Every time we will see litecoin movements that can increase and move well so many will hold litecoin and see bulls in August.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 01:59:29 PM

Litecoin is a very stable coin. It is among the few established coins. And a time will come when Litecoin may just bypass bitcoin and ethereum. It has the potential and can be a challenge to Bitcoin and other big coins.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 02:02:39 PM

Litecoin do have a large community and miners behind it but it in no sense is going forward.
Litecoin is a dying coin and whoever does try to pump it in whatever amount, it should never be considered a investment option.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 02:06:02 PM

My respect for the LTC project is really great. I think that they can do a lot today. I think that today they can seriously improve their project and thus make it so that many people understand that cryptocurrency is good.
vin1103

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:14:05 PM

litecoin is one of top alcotins, supply litecoin is better than ethereum that more stable in the market, we know the price of litecoin is not higher than ethereum but litecoin is more have good gwoth than ethreum maybe later litecoin can reach ethreum

D U C A T U S      ◥          Designed for Usability    | BUY DUC
[     ◾ (D) Ducatus Coin (DUC)  ◾ (X) DucatusX (DUCX)    ]
DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER         /   ◼ twitterfacebook
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 04:23:48 PM

For me as long as the interests of the crypto players are still high, I'm sure litecoin or other coins can still be long to last..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:14:17 PM

I'm always surprised how well litecoin keeps up in the cmc ranking. I think i underestimated litecoin and will certainly pay more attention to it in the future. But how the future of litecoin will look like in the future is really hard to predict.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:29:37 PM

I do not believed litecoin prices go down too far ,specially litecoin will die because this kind of coin will be remain as strongly partnerships in crypto and the market can buy it anytime upon the needed of the projects which can be coin will be issued to the members.
It could go in both up and down direction. If you are talking about the fall of Litecoin, I tell you it might not happen any more. Things have started getting changed. The market has a tendency to rise and like Bitcoin and ETH, Litecoin is also going to surge up. According to shtoshi uncle, if Bitcoin is not able to solve this issue of scalability, Litecoin will do that in 2019.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:51:12 PM

LTC is one of the most undervalued coins on this market. In my opinion such a coin that has the same age as Bitcoin, and is much faster, should not be traded around 50 bucks per coin. Hope LTC will recover positions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: