Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:27:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How far will Litecoin go?  (Read 6500 times)
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 10:58:15 PM

Litecoin has a great future, because the devs are actively working on its development. Even a logo change has caused a great price movement and when the market recovers LTC will be one of the first coins that will fly to the moon.
Logo changed causes a great price movement, are you kidding me? Because the last time I checked the lightning network implemented and latest core released by the team are the reason behind the surge in price litecoin. However, I won't trust nuch inthe surge in price if I were you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:24:25 PM

Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
The question is, how far will Litecoin go?
Litecoin may be the first top coin in the crypto market to fall out as the founder is no longer showing too much concern towards it.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 11:25:00 PM

As long as the MimbleWimble integration works well and they keep introducing novel features that distinguish them from copy+paste coins - the sky is the limit, really.

simpelplan

Activity: 407
Merit: 2

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:30:17 PM

it doesn't matter how slow it is, as long as they don't stop then they will finally reach their destination, it shows that they are consistent and that it is far better than the project that rises later after going down, they don't have good movement because they feel lazy or have give up

████████████          SMARTFI.com          ████████████
───────          The Open Lending Platform          ───────
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:12:24 PM

It all depends on how far the growth of the cryptocurrency market goes, or, more precisely, the growth of the main cryptocurrency - Bitcoin, otherwise Litecoin will rest on the ceiling.

Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:32:41 PM

It all depends on how far the growth of the cryptocurrency market goes, or, more precisely, the growth of the main cryptocurrency - Bitcoin, otherwise Litecoin will rest on the ceiling.

Maybe the bitcoin price factor could be one of the problems ltc and other altcoins have trouble pumping. Maybe the biggest hope is to wait until BTC grows back and maybe the altcoin will follow the price and provide benefits to investors
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 05:49:48 PM

Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
my prediction might be $100. if this situation continues throughout the year I believe this will be achieved. I see the Litecoin marketcap is rising very rapidly this month, which is why I believe LTC prices can fly high or at least stabilize at $50-60
rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 05:54:33 PM

How far Litecoin will go depends solely on the team and their capabilities; same can be likened to other coins out there. With adequate improvements Litecoin will go far and vice versa.

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 08:02:40 PM

Owing to the nature of the market now, predicting the price of any coin now might be difficult
Also, there is no doubt that Litecoin is among the top coins, but in order to go up the platform will need more advancements.

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:59:34 AM

In general, these guys can do a lot for their project and do a lot for the entire cryptocurrency market. But unequivocally, one can only say that the guys have very big plans and prospects for the future. I am sure that this is normal.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:00:15 PM

Litecoin has grown well , and I do not expect much from him growth, on the contrary, I got in short, and I think he will now fall as the news passed

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:02:16 PM

I think the price of Litecoin will also move better in the future, because now the price is also starting to increase again, so I'm sure the future Litecoin prices will also rise.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:21:11 PM

As time goes buy, its either, it will lose its momentum or it will be adapted by many and the price will soar, we could not tell for now, even bitcoins or a fiat have no certainty, it really depends on how they work on it.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:22:49 PM

In q2 my prediction is 70$ for litecoin but this prediction is subject to new changes. Noone can measure the exact price match but there will be new updates in upcoming months.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 12:24:24 PM

In q2 my prediction is 70$ for litecoin but this prediction is subject to new changes. Noone can measure the exact price match but there will be new updates in upcoming months.
i think it will be more than $70.at this moment litecoin price hit around $60 and still growing day by day.maybe above $100 after halving on august.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Stella_btc

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:23:33 PM

Litecoin is more accessible to the people than other crypto, hence known as “silver” of crypto world and Bitcoin referred to as “gold” of the crypto world.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are the most popular coins in the crypto market. Currently, Litecoin is one of the top 7 cryptocurrencies. Litecoin transactions take lesser time and are safer as compared to Bitcoin.

Litecoin offers lowered transaction fees, making it a more economical choice for transactions. According to the Coinswitch, the ltc to btc price chart gives a clear idea about the exchange rates and the fluctuations. The current ltc to btc exchange rate is 0.099 BTC.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:27:05 PM

Probably to say that these projects as a whole have great prospects is no longer necessary, because this has already been said many times. But by the summer of this year, I expect to see really high LTC prices because they know how to do marketing.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:14:29 PM

Litecoin is one of the coins that I have longed cherished, considering its stability and much potentials.
Whenever the market is triggered to go uptrend, it moves with it and even without that, litecoin has recently shown that it is able to grow independently.
At a point, I was beginning to wonder what could be responsible for the surge in its price.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:28:54 PM

Really, you're right to say that LTC values slowly, but in a stable way! You may find an answer when analyzing the course of the BTC. LTC will go as far as BTC for and this is crystal clear after a few years. Not even the rumors that Lee would leave the team shaken the structures. LTC is definitely a project of a capacity superior to most of the others up to the present time.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:32:36 PM

My opinion if Litecoin will do Halving in August, I am very optimistic that the Litecoin price will increase very well, because all Halving always have an impact on the price of a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: