Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOREO][ICO] ERC20: OREO COIN : Decentralized Career Platform!  (Read 1295 times)
bassol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

Gooreo - Decentralized Career Platform!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 07:22:14 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2019, 04:23:04 PM by bassol

Gooreo is a unique platform developed to help newly graduated students in finding jobs suited to their specialization easily and also provide owners of companies the opportunity of getting talented students or young graduates to work temporarily or permanently in their Organizations. Find your next career move!

ICO Details:
Date: 15 March 2019 - 30 April 2019
ICO's Token Supply: 458.000.000
Price: 0.01$
Soft Cap: 3000 ETH
Hard Cap: 25000 ETH
Accepted currencies: ETH

⭕️ Token Details:
  • Platform Name: Gooreo
  • Ticker: OREO
  • Type: ERC20
  • Coin Supply: 1,000,000,000 Oreo
  • Decimals: 18
  • Contract: 0xfb71ab03d371c43f5e2f3747e5f790370399e778

⭕️ Pre-Sale (Pre-ICO): Done
  • Hard Cap Pre-ICO:  USD 252.000$ ~ 1500 ETH
  • Amount of tokens 42.000.000 Oreo
  • Token Price(Pre-ICO): -  0.006$ + 50% Bonus
  • Accepted currencies: ETH

⭕️ Roadmap:
  • June 2018: Project idea and startup.
  • September 2018: Issuing the smart contract and writing whitepaper.
  • 18 November 2018 - 15 December 2018: Pre-ICO.
  • 15 - 28 February 2019: Release the Alpha version for Gooreo platform including Android and iOS App.
  • 23 February 2019: Release of the new Bounty Campaign
  • 15 March 2019 -30 April 2019: Launch of the main ICO sale.
  • 01 May 2019: Listing OREO on 3 major exchanges (Latoken, IDCM and CoinTiger)
  • 15 May 2019: Distribution of the bounty tokens for the old and new campaigns
  • 01 July 2019: Additional crypto exchange listings

⭕️ Token Distribution:
  • Token sale: 50%
  • Team members & advisors: 20%
  • Reserve: 15%
  • Token stability: 10%
  • Community rewards: 5%

⭕️ Budget Allocation
  • 45% Product Development: Product development according to the roadmap.
  • 25% Marketing & partnerships: Expenses for attracting the business owners, making partnerships with universities.
  • 12% Operations: Operational costs, non-tech staff salaries.
  • 3% Legal: Company establishment, contracts with the business owners, development of legal contracts for using the service and many other legal works.
  • 15% Management: C-level executives salaries.

Objectives we seek to achieve
  • Developing Gooreo as one of the most useful applications for students and business owners to find the desired jobs and applicants quickly and easily at any time and in any country.
  • Deploying the application in all countries immediately to prove to the world that the Oreo model is an efficient one worthy of a global scale
  • Constant improvement of the platform based on user feedback and a roadmap to bring new features to the public, constantly.
  • Innovate and disrupt the traditional way of advancing a job to keep pace with the technological advances and fast-paced living.
  • Raise the necessary funds needed to deploy the application globally.
  • Develop a decentralized and autonomous network between students and business Organizations with a wide base of new features, services and transactions.

Gooreo benefits
  • Students: Students will ensure that they have a job in their specialization easily and obtain a certified certificate from the site and the company after the completion of work to prove the experience.
  • Employers: With Gooreo platform, business owners can earn a lot of time and money and find young people to hire them in different areas easily.
  • Society: With the help of Gooreo, the society will benefit from its youthful insights and innovations and will save a lot of money in building opportunities for the freshly graduated.

Gooreo’s added value as an application
Gooreo is unlike any other application that seeks to employ graduates. Its distinguishing features include:
  • The opportunity to participate in a decentralized system where students can create a future-proof resume and certify all of their competencies
  • Systems that target applications based on their specialization and location preference (remote or on-site)
  • Trustless certification of the site and company by giving the student a degree (good, average, excellent) after the completion of work.
  • Gooreo is a universal platform listing services for customers within a single application and using geolocation technology to connect people.
  • Easy and fast accessibility for graduates seeking employment and Organizations worldwide
  • Secure transactions through the Blockchain and efficient hiring process.
  • Gooreo app is already developed and ready to be deployed. The current version of the app will be improved by the feedback received from the community and will constantly stay up to date with new technology and features.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo - Decentralized Career Platform!  ❖ Ann threadMedium
☰☰☰☰ ICO: 15 Mar 2019 - 30 Apr 2019 ❂ To be listed on Latoken, IDCM & CoinTiger ☰☰☰☰
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 12:06:15 AM

1. Native language - Indonesian
2. Part of bounty you apply for (ANN/Bounty, Whitepaper) - ALL
3. Your Translation/moderation experience
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VZhTZq8XaoS46gMvC_VCmHbx58uXaEgzoYYQWr75DQg/edit?usp=sharing
4. Bitcointalk username: Innerpumper
5. Telegram username: @azwaliyah / @ahmadali212

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 08:25:23 PM

An interesting social project for students. But, as you know, students are poor people and how will they pay for the services of your platform?
bassol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 08:20:07 AM

☰☰☰☰ ICO: 15 Mar 2019 - 30 Apr 2019 ❂ To be listed on Latoken, IDCM & CoinTiger ☰☰☰☰
bassol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2019, 08:24:15 AM

An interesting social project for students. But, as you know, students are poor people and how will they pay for the services of your platform?

it will be free for students and companies should pay for premium services

LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 05:30:26 PM

You write. "Students will make sure that they have a job in their specialty, and upon completion of work will receive a certified certificate from the site and the company to confirm their experience." But, in order for your certificate to be recognized, you need to pass the appropriate certification yourself in each of the countries in which you work.
KilovaT

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 09:59:49 AM

For me, as a person who cannot sit for a long time on the spot and always in search of something new for himself, in search of developing his professional skills and developing new ones, it’s very valuable when, for my works, I will be awarded with merits, certificates in the future employment very useful.
bassol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 12:17:38 PM

Two high-volume exchanges will soon list “OREO COIN” the driving force of the Gooreo Platform!

Tuesday 19 March 2019 on Latoken and IDCM Korea exchanges.
Our vision and mission are to make the Gooreo Platform a “go to” place for all your career needs by leveraging the power of blockchain technology. To achieve this, our product needs to get in front too as many people as possible so that they too can see the disruptive power of the Gooreo ecosystem.

Thus, we are happy to announce that on March 19, 2019, our token will be listed on Latoken and IDCM Korea exchanges. This will benefit early investors who purchased OREO before the listings at promotional prices as once the token is listed on the exchange the actual price will be dictated by the supply and demand, which is usually much bigger than the ICO price. New Investors will also have the opportunity to buy OREO still early as the platform development is in currently in full swing.
Here are a few stats about these two exchanges:

Latoken:

• All private keys for their wallets are encrypted with AES-256 and are stored offline.
  • Advanced distributed system architecture built to protect against DDoS to ensure that trading cannot be halted by outside attacks.
  • All data from website is transmitted using encrypted Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections (i.e., HTTPS)
  • 100 million USD daily trading volume

IDCM:

• The IDCM founders are well versed in the financial industry has come from banking giants across the world. What amazed the founders were the inefficiencies in global markets and money transmission. Bitcoin was first mentioned on a business trip to Japan in 2013, the founders never looked back and IDCM was born.
  • 58 top trading pairs with coins such as Litecoin, Ravencoin, and Airswap.
  • 280 million USD daily trading volume

These are just the first exchanges that our token will be listed on. We are currently in active talks with other ones as well to give access to our OREO coin to as many people as possible. Be sure to check our posts for more official information on exchange listings and other developments.

WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:14:12 PM

I like this guys! everything is so well thought out! I have met the idea before, but it seems to me that there are still no many competitors in this area. The guys have great opportunities to show themselves in the best light!
artistus84

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 02:50:24 PM

For me, as a person who cannot sit for a long time on the spot and always in search of something new for himself, in search of developing his professional skills and developing new ones, it’s very valuable when, for my works, I will be awarded with merits, certificates in the future employment very useful.
It is like a free characteristic, praise for the work done, and if in general, a full assessment of the person as an employee. Why am I interested in this? The explanation for this is very simple - I have never met platforms for employment that certify users.
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 07:28:12 PM

As a student, I am very glad that similar projects appear! With their help, I can quickly find a job and make more money!
Oriannon

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 11:31:25 AM

It is today, March 19, Oreo token that is available on two exchanges, I think this is a very important and exciting day for the entire team of developers and ordinary users, and even those who simply support the project, because fate depends on how you go further. all without exception. Well, we will observe, I hope for positive results, because the competition is huge. To get defeated, it is enough to take one wrong step, which you will never be forgiven! Unfortunately…
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 12:59:57 PM

The question is this. What is the difference between your service and other employment services? Just that your services are paid for by your tokens?

carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 02:27:39 PM

The platform provides very diverse and demanded services, which are objective assessments of the employee, on behalf of the company in which he worked, and directly proportional to the objective assessment of the company by a “former” employee who directly worked in the conditions provided by the company.
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:43:45 PM

I still do not fully understand the choice of the exchange for listing coins. With Latoken, everything is extremely clear, not once used everything suits, protection against fraud at the highest level, although I have often heard that this stock exchange is deceiving and stealing through transactions, but this opinion is most likely people who are very offended by the whole world nothing can justify their statement. But the question remains open about IDCM. I would like to hear the opinion of independent users about this choice of team.
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:49:49 PM

The platform provides very diverse and demanded services, which are objective assessments of the employee, on behalf of the company in which he worked, and directly proportional to the objective assessment of the company by a “former” employee who directly worked in the conditions provided by the company.
I think this will be useful and informative for all people who are in search of "themselves" for their ideal work. After all, I have repeatedly come across companies that, on their official websites, were engaged in fraud in the form of positive feedback from people who are not at all connected with them and even have no idea what they are doing.
KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 08:16:31 PM

I think this will be useful and informative for all people who are in search of "themselves" for their ideal work. After all, I have repeatedly come across companies that, on their official websites, were engaged in fraud in the form of positive feedback from people who are not at all connected with them and even have no idea what they are doing.
Yes, because now I can calmly, at leisure, just read the opinions of other people who have already gone through this “school” and understand that this is what I was looking for, or we need to move on.
Vladilend

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 08:48:08 AM

Are there plans to list Oreo on a few more exchanges? I think that for the beginning two exchanges are not bad. But still not enough, if you are aiming for serious results.
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 02:52:25 PM

Are there plans to list Oreo on a few more exchanges? I think that for the beginning two exchanges are not bad. But still not enough, if you are aiming for serious results.
Hey, boy, you're certainly part right. But agree, not every newcomer can afford to choose for themselves as the initial stock exchange - Latoken, IDCM. I think this is about something already said, especially since this is only the beginning of a huge works.
Oriannon

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 03:52:21 PM

What is the target audience for this platform? In which country will be active? Do you plan to distribute a platform for USA users Huh
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: