Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOREO][ICO] ERC20: OREO COIN : Decentralized Career Platform!  (Read 1295 times)
WayForward

Activity: 255
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:05:05 PM

What is the target audience for this platform? In which country will be active? Do you plan to distribute a platform for USA users Huh
As far as I know, for everyone who wants to find work and employers. Since I am a little familiar with the project, I think the platform will operate around the world. And if I am mistaken, I really hope that everyone from any corner of the world will be able to use the services of this platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:51:34 PM

Where can I see current information about Airdrop? Is the distribution of tokens over or is it just in the plans ?? Thanks in advance for your reply.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:27:26 AM

An interesting social project for students. But, as you know, students are poor people and how will they pay for the services of your platform?
You know, in order to achieve something in life, you need to invest a lot of money on self-development, .. To live and survive in this world - you need money... to get a dream job - you need money. Money from the side of the world rule. Therefore, I believe that a person who is really interested in his poor will find the necessary amount against all odds. Moreover, I hasten to inform you that it seems like the services will be free))
alister.kain

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 10:53:50 AM

did you see? OREO is already decorating the list on Latoken)))) Progress is not enough of course, but let's hope for the best, but we should not rule out defeat.
Biton_Patron

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:57:51 PM

Now it has become very fashionable to attend various exhibitions and conferences on the presentation of their developments and start-ups. I would like to visit this with your participation, get to know better. Planning an event like this?
carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 05:34:10 PM

Now it has become very fashionable to attend various exhibitions and conferences on the presentation of their developments and start-ups. I would like to visit this with your participation, get to know better. Planning an event like this?
It would be informative. I love and respect those creators who are not afraid to show themselves and their shortcomings, to demonstrate their idea. I think it's worth a try.
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:27:09 PM

It would be informative. I love and respect those creators who are not afraid to show themselves and their shortcomings, to demonstrate their idea. I think it's worth a try.
At this stage, the most important thing is to pay attention to those processes that are already running, or to expand the team, as a result of which the budget that is allocated directly to development will drop by several times! On such things you should not dwell. It is necessary to solve key issues, and then "go to the people"
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 07:46:11 PM

At this stage, the most important thing is to pay attention to those processes that are already running, or to expand the team, as a result of which the budget that is allocated directly to development will drop by several times! On such things you should not dwell. It is necessary to solve key issues, and then "go to the people"

I agree with this, but sometimes communicaate is necessary to convince who provides the funds (from big investors to the crowd). And unless they can go on with the development even if softcap won't get reached they should consider new ways in terms of communication.

KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:39:19 AM

Hi! Nowhere is this information about the protection of my data. After all, when a resume is being compiled, I enter a huge amount of my personal data that anyone can view. Will plagiarism be checked? I'm afraid my details can be stolen.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:14:41 PM

Are there plans to list Oreo on a few more exchanges? I think that for the beginning two exchanges are not bad. But still not enough, if you are aiming for serious results.
Oreo is in development stage and you need to wait more at this time. I think Latoken, IDCM is a very good choice that the project can make and both exchanges have a very high volume of transactions making your liquidity easier. I will definitely invest and will support this project because GooReo really has the potential and will definitely be interested by the community in the near future.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:10:25 PM

Hi! Nowhere is this information about the protection of my data. After all, when a resume is being compiled, I enter a huge amount of my personal data that anyone can view. Will plagiarism be checked? I'm afraid my details can be stolen.
From this you are not protected. After all, nothing prevents to take and copy the information manually, just rewrite. Therefore, I do not see anything terrible in this, although ... all sorts of situations happen. I think it would be useful to make an identity authentication in the form of a photo with your document (passport for example), which denotes a person.
alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:08:54 PM

Will there be an age limit for registering my account? Or even a minor user will be able to create their own page in search of work ?? Huh
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:11:11 PM

I appreciate that you have confirmed listing. These days projects delay listing and you assured me in your ICO. I hope there will be a liquidity
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 08:28:08 PM

From this you are not protected. After all, nothing prevents to take and copy the information manually, just rewrite. Therefore, I do not see anything terrible in this, although ... all sorts of situations happen. I think it would be useful to make an identity authentication in the form of a photo with your document (passport for example), which denotes a person.

Actually identification and certification are two of the most redundant use cases of blockchain. Unfortunately decentralization make impossible a real control to avoid data and info theft.

Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 09:56:18 PM

Guys, any VC invested in your team?
What about lock ups for early investors? I need to know more about tokenomics of this ICO to find out if I should invest or not.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:53:45 PM

I appreciate that you have confirmed listing. These days projects delay listing and you assured me in your ICO. I hope there will be a liquidity

How much they raised from their ICO? I could not access their site as it says the owner banned me? For what reason? At first the loading is so slow, then upon refreshing, it says access denied?
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 03:59:01 AM

How much they raised from their ICO? I could not access their site as it says the owner banned me? For what reason? At first the loading is so slow, then upon refreshing, it says access denied?
Currently they have sold 42 million tokens and this number is increasing every day because they are being sold in major exchanges such as Latoken, IDCM. These are big exchanges with stable trading volume. If you consider investing, this may be a good choice because I greatly appreciate the potential of the project

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 09:09:34 AM

Will it be possible to create a wallet directly in the application in your account? I would like to accept payment for my work that will be performed remotely!
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:44:33 PM

Probably you must use VPN . But I am ok without it.
They have raised 42% of soft cap and like a 10% of hard cap. There are 37 days left
Biton_Patron

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:56:45 PM

How will the reliability of certification of the corresponding rank for the performance of work be checked? Is it about such a degree (good, medium, excellent)? After all, there are people who, for the sake of pumping their merits, will be willing to pay for good grades.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: