Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:16:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOREO][ICO] ERC20: OREO COIN : Decentralized Career Platform!  (Read 1297 times)
alinakar

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:06:52 PM

Tell me please. Where can I find current information about bounty and airdrop ?? Who got how many coins !?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 10:29:24 PM

Speaking about Gooreo I pay attention to solution of problem- unemployment of students and getting experience. Solution is in application and it is mind-blowing!

Vitalicus

Activity: 467

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:34:09 AM

Almost all investors want to know the total number of tokens sold on IDCM exchanges because this is what makes me most interested in this project. I have observed GooReo in this week and have a very good assessment of this project. I hope that investors may soon consider investing in this project because it will definitely be listed on the IDCM, Latoken, Cointiger exchanges and that will be a great start.

WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 01:44:27 PM

Almost all investors want to know the total number of tokens sold on IDCM exchanges because this is what makes me most interested in this project. I have observed GooReo in this week and have a very good assessment of this project. I hope that investors may soon consider investing in this project because it will definitely be listed on the IDCM, Latoken, Cointiger exchanges and that will be a great start.
I have been watching the project for quite a while now, because the idea is really useful and necessary. But I do not know the right, or they have chosen a good time, because now some kind of clouding on the market is taking place, it has become very difficult to move. After all, much depends on the right place and time. As they say "you need to be in the right place at the right time" and then everything will be at the highest level. Well, we will observe.
alister.kain

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:16:52 PM

I have been watching the project for quite a while now, because the idea is really useful and necessary. But I do not know the right, or they have chosen a good time, because now some kind of clouding on the market is taking place, it has become very difficult to move. After all, much depends on the right place and time. As they say "you need to be in the right place at the right time" and then everything will be at the highest level. Well, we will observe.
Jumps and falls have always been and never will be lost, this system is so arranged. I think a person who is professionally engaged in this (we are talking about an investor) he doesn’t wrap up about the “best time”, though ...
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:00:36 PM

Jumps and falls have always been and never will be lost, this system is so arranged. I think a person who is professionally engaged in this (we are talking about an investor) he doesn’t wrap up about the “best time”, though ...
Like any person, investors also want to make a profit from their investments. The market that we are seeing now has a negative impact on investor activity. Almost every time when a token of a project comes to the exchanger, the price goes below the price of the ICO. Therefore, crowdfunding, today, is a difficult period for the project. And the team, if they are enthusiasts, must take into account the fact that they will have to work in such an environment.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:23:04 PM

I think the project will be useful to many students who are in the final stages of learning. Thanks to this platform, everyone can easily find a job, gain experience, practice.
defyance

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 09:24:08 PM

Exactly! Students gain the main thing at tyhe beginning of their career- experience!
Your activity isn't omly profit oriented, but also social oriented. Don't you think to receive government support?

drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 10:42:15 PM

Hey mates! I noticed you have ICO in educational  and career sphere here, so I would be glad to test your application if you have such opportunity. I would give a feedback on my experience
Biton_Patron

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:53:18 AM

Exactly! Students gain the main thing at tyhe beginning of their career- experience!
Your activity isn't omly profit oriented, but also social oriented. Don't you think to receive government support?
  Agree, now there are really no many projects that take for the main purpose not the earnings on users, but the real benefit to the user himself from using the platform.

Do you think you really will get support from the state ?? Shocked
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:11:07 PM

Agree, now there are really no many projects that take for the main purpose not the earnings on users, but the real benefit to the user himself from using the platform.

I doubt that the state will agree to support.  That guys just will shake their heads and laugh on you. After all, everything is already paid for and agreed. So will be good without  goverment
Oriannon

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:57:51 PM

I doubt that the state will agree to support.  That guys just will shake their heads and laugh on you. After all, everything is already paid for and agreed. So will be good without  goverment
I think at this stage, the main thing for the guys is to get user support, find good and conscientious investors, and start placing their coins on the exchangers, and then move confidently towards something newer and more successful.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:49:49 PM

When will AMA be held? I would like to ask some questions and get promt responses from officials and I hvae to understand better your project and what do you suggest to investors and users
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:26:08 AM

I think at this stage, the main thing for the guys is to get user support, find good and conscientious investors, and start placing their coins on the exchangers, and then move confidently towards something newer and more successful.
How can investors be unscrupulous? Smiley They either have or they are not. This team must be conscientious and productive, and as a result provide a product that will benefit investors.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:30:41 AM

When compiling and posting your resume on the platform, will there be any personal offers or notifications from employers?

Or, it may automatically hit the proposals, which more closely matches my resume and the requirements that the employer puts forward! ?
carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:07:52 PM

When compiling and posting your resume on the platform, will there be any personal offers or notifications from employers?

Or, it may automatically hit the proposals, which more closely matches my resume and the requirements that the employer puts forward! ?

I think that we need to automate this process so that the offers come either to the post office or to the personal account. After all, sitting for days and flipping, everything in a row offers, takes a lot of time.
defyance

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:42:04 PM

You know, guys, current market situation isn't that stable and career platform with working product is like a hidden gem.
Also I noticed you have confirmed listing with Latoken, so it is good offer in current circumstances

KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 06:26:56 PM

I would like to get acquainted with the team personally, because the project is really interesting and has good trump cards in your pocket, I don’t flatter, I sincerely say.
I want to see a team with a presentation at a conference. I think it will be informative and beneficial for both parties.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:22:00 PM

I just find this career platform. Where do you get jobs? Do you have partnership with someone or do you place your own jobs?
ShokaloM

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 02:29:46 PM

I read that upon completion of a certain period of work, I will receive a certificate and the system itself assigns me a certain rank. What interests me is the question of assigning a rank to the system.
How can the system determine what rank should I assign? What criteria will it be based on?

I think it all will be based on common criteria and given the assessment of the employer. It would be generally good to receive additional feedback from employers on the work done. It would be fair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: