Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:19:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GOOREO][ICO] ERC20: OREO COIN : Decentralized Career Platform!  (Read 1291 times)
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:41:54 PM

The guys have all the chances to succeed, agree! The idea is not new, but the main message for me is functionality, responsibility for my work. The main thing is that at some more difficult stage the guys should not stumble and not go astray. Few people reach the end overcoming all obstacles. Thanks to the growth of the course over the past few days, I think the situation will get better for everyone for the better.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:15:01 PM

Well, guys, have you already felt this movement upwards? Work begins to boil little by little! Everything comes to life! Boils and blooms!)) I wish not to lose a head)
Oriannon

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:33:21 AM

Do you have any competitors in this sphere?
Decentralized career platform sound unique, but i am not sure that you have any competitor...
Boy, you're probably out of this world if you ask such obvious questions. Of course!! Competition is now the main motivation to move forward and not to go back, otherwise you will be eaten by competitors.
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:35:56 PM

Well, it is competitive sphere, but I am sure that you will beat all competitors, because you create quality product and you have listing, so chances are much better compared to others

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:04:45 PM

What should I do to get a job on your platform? Is it legit?  Do I have to pay something for your service, something like service fee? Tell me more about that

alinakar

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:03:01 PM

Do you have any competitors in this sphere?
Decentralized career platform sound unique, but i am not sure that you have any competitor...
Boy, you're probably out of this world if you ask such obvious questions. Of course!! Competition is now the main motivation to move forward and not to go back, otherwise you will be eaten by competitors.
Oooh, the competition is now very high. Related projects in which the idea intersects, behave like piranhas, who seek to grab the best piece of meat.
alister.kain

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:52:26 PM

I want to clarify what the main revenue center will be on the platform? What is the monetary gain for you personally?
$--Perfect. Exchange-$.

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 11:35:26 AM

Well, it is competitive sphere, but I am sure that you will beat all competitors, because you create quality product and you have listing, so chances are much better compared to others
I would not advise to make such loud statements! Do not rush to conclusions! This is a very risky business. In an instant, everything can turn in the opposite direction. And no matter how hard you try, the trust that has been earned over the years cannot be returned. The rating can instantly fall.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:48:10 PM

How are you going to introduce monetization? this point isn't clear for me. Will you take a fee for jobs placement and advertisement? Also you can take a fee for sucessful job match
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:13:33 PM

Please, tell me more how can I earn on this ICo being an investor? What is expected price of this coin let's say after 6-12 month?

Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
WayForward

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 03:43:59 PM

I would not advise to make such loud statements! Do not rush to conclusions! This is a very risky business. In an instant, everything can turn in the opposite direction. And no matter how hard you try, the trust that has been earned over the years cannot be returned. The rating can instantly fall.
I would say that the chances are more likely 60 to 40, 60 of course I bet for success. Everything goes smoothly in its turn, did not notice sharp jumps and falls. But I would like more activity from the team. More communication with users. I love the responsive team that works for people and with people)
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 04:01:30 PM

How are you going to introduce monetization? this point isn't clear for me. Will you take a fee for jobs placement and advertisement? Also you can take a fee for sucessful job match

Since there's no official confirmation about this question, It could be from advertising, Premium Membership, Sticky job listing Cheesy

There's no way to monetize this site rather than above mention, since its a free platform connecting employers and applicants

Please, tell me more how can I earn on this ICo being an investor? What is expected price of this coin let's say after 6-12 month?

There's no way to know the future of a project during its ICO Phase, Wait for it to get listed to see the real market price of each token.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 07:27:47 PM

The situation is actively developing, everything is gradually beginning to acquire new colors. I hope the work goes at full speed. I want to see an active team. Want updates and prospects. Work, guys, think, do not miss the wave!
Biton_Patron

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:14:55 AM

Hi guys) Who owns the information about the number of minimum investment, investment in the project? I can't find information)) I will be glad for any relevant answer) Thank you)
KilovaT

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 12:11:41 PM

Hi guys) Who owns the information about the number of minimum investment, investment in the project? I can't find information)) I will be glad for any relevant answer) Thank you)
Or you just need try to invest and find out the answer to your question) Haha))) Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 02:22:58 PM

Well, you can start with very small amount to invest. I suggest you following rule: invest what you can afford to lose. In this case you won't be disappointed if you lose too much
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 03:41:17 PM

Hey, if I seek for a employee can I make a post on your platform now? How much should I pay for this service? Is it working app or not? I want to get promt answers
carzonepark

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:47:12 PM

There is still quite a bit left before the all-unanswered that hangs in my head, and everything will become clear. What is really worth in this project. Will it be another and bey platform? ..
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:45:06 PM

Every day I see counter on website and Gooreo collect more and more money and soon soft cap will be reached. We have to be patient and that's it!

aldorexxx

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:18:51 PM

Hey, if I seek for a employee can I make a post on your platform now? How much should I pay for this service? Is it working app or not? I want to get promt answers
And where did you found developed application? Some kind of weird requirement, or am I not aware of where to place my applications? Tell me be kind where are you going to do it ??

As I understand, it is still in the process and only on paper information about the development ....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: