Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever]  (Read 7515 times)
sofaflesh

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:31:15 PM

Despite the fear of losing money, people will still venturesome gamble . Therefore, such platforms will always bring income to their owners .
therefore, it is necessary to invest in such projects,and in the future from such online games you can get a good profit
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EvgeniiaUfa

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:31:24 PM

Despite the fear of losing money, people will still venturesome gamble . Therefore, such platforms will always bring income to their owners .
You're right! Therefore, I believe that we should not miss the chance to become a co-owner of the platform for gambling. After all, the holdings of coins of the project is a kind of analogue of holdings of shares of the project, right? I will also receive part of the profits from the platform profits.
saveeege

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:33:43 PM

I also think that the genre of "gambling" will prevail on platform GoldenFever. Well, maybe of course there will still be some simple games that are not demanding of resources.
I also think that gambling will prevail on platform GoldenFever for online players. Gambling is a very highly profitable industry of the gaming industry, moreover, Gambling has a huge army of fans.
that's right,gambling has a lot of fans, they hope one happy day immediately become rich, but ksozhaleniyu make rich only the owners of such institutions, and lucky only some users to make a profit
If you do everything right, then any platform with a good idea should make money, it’s best to provide as much information as possible.
I am absolutely agree with opinion that most people in crypt are gamblers, because ordinary hamsters already left and now we have quite interesting community))
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:36:00 PM

that's right,gambling has a lot of fans, they hope one happy day immediately become rich, but ksozhaleniyu make rich only the owners of such institutions, and lucky only some users to make a profit
That's why I think that investing in such projects can be very profitable. The industry itself is highly profitable and, accordingly, investments promise to be highly profitable.
But at the expense of profitable investments in the future, no one can give an exact answer, whether it will bring you a good profit or you will be in the red, but everyone will decide for himself
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:42:57 PM

That's why I think that investing in such projects can be very profitable. The industry itself is highly profitable and, accordingly, investments promise to be highly profitable.
But at the expense of profitable investments in the future, no one can give an exact answer, whether it will bring you a good profit or you will be in the red, but everyone will decide for himself
Last year I preferred to invest in long term perspective, but nowadays it is too risky and most of  forecasts are too primitive to relay on them. So then i  changed my strategy
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:44:42 PM

I am absolutely agree with opinion that most people in crypt are gamblers, because ordinary hamsters already left and now we have quite interesting community))
As for me, now there are the strongest guys on the market who still have hope of making good money for themselves.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:48:12 PM

As for me, now there are the strongest guys on the market who still have hope of making good money for themselves.
These guys that just have hope are obviously not the strongest.. there are some professional traders and I am sure that they know what they do..
BestBeast

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:04:24 PM

These guys that just have hope are obviously not the strongest.. there are some professional traders and I am sure that they know what they do..
Am am around a year and a halh in a crypt, so I am a newbie in trading. But these days we are experiencing real problems that can some da be a cause of market crush.. we have to do something with scam.
saveeege

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:12:33 PM

I am not so optimistic about our community. Some people have lost a lot of money in crypt and now they want to bring them back. I have met some of them. It is horrible..
Gonnelixo

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:37:06 PM

I am not so optimistic about our community. Some people have lost a lot of money in crypt and now they want to bring them back. I have met some of them. It is horrible..
Every day, people lose and earn money, these are the laws of the market, and it has always been like this, it happens not only in the world of cryptocurrency
MasterY0da1

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 03:48:05 PM

Am am around a year and a halh in a crypt, so I am a newbie in trading. But these days we are experiencing real problems that can some da be a cause of market crush.. we have to do something with scam.
What to do with fraudsters? we can do nothing, just some kind of special organization, and at that moment I don’t know
qudayab

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:07:05 PM

You're right! Therefore, I believe that we should not miss the chance to become a co-owner of the platform for gambling. After all, the holdings of coins of the project is a kind of analogue of holdings of shares of the project, right? I will also receive part of the profits from the platform profits.
The more project tokens will be bought, the better for the development itself in the future, because these are all investments, and this is important
BTCReporting

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:16:52 PM

therefore, it is necessary to invest in such projects,and in the future from such online games you can get a good profit
Not the fact that you can earn good money, but you can always take risks, as they say, “try your luck”
Eyneloisel

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:31:22 PM

I also think that the genre of "gambling" will prevail on platform GoldenFever. Well, maybe of course there will still be some simple games that are not demanding of resources.
I also think that gambling will prevail on platform GoldenFever for online players. Gambling is a very highly profitable industry of the gaming industry, moreover, Gambling has a huge army of fans.
It all depends on how many tokens you bought at one time to become rich, then there should be a lot of tokens on your wallet and, of course, for good growth
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:14:54 PM

Last year I preferred to invest in long term perspective, but nowadays it is too risky and most of  forecasts are too primitive to relay on them. So then i  changed my strategy
Now it makes no sense at all to listen to those people who give predictions to the market, for everything just happens spontaneously, today is one course, tomorrow is another
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:16:41 PM

It all depends on how many tokens you bought at one time to become rich, then there should be a lot of tokens on your wallet and, of course, for good growth
his is absolutely true,but this is the cryptocurrency market and there are cases with a very intense growth in prices, you can make a profit of 500 or 1000 percent
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:36:32 PM

Not the fact that you can earn good money, but you can always take risks, as they say, “try your luck”
your profit in gambling-related projects depends entirely on the development and prospects of the project,if the developers do not give up the development of the project in a few years, then your profit can be huge,but it is very risky prospects
Dievarric

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:04:40 PM

your profit in gambling-related projects depends entirely on the development and prospects of the project,if the developers do not give up the development of the project in a few years, then your profit can be huge,but it is very risky prospects
Everything that is connected with gambling for me is all risky, you need to have real experience in this field in order to invest your money in this project.
DARKKKNIGHT

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:37:28 PM

Everything that is connected with gambling for me is all risky, you need to have real experience in this field in order to invest your money in this project.
Everybody started to discuss gambling:)) most of people think that crypt is a kind of gambling, but I think that it is mote about accurate calculations
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:30:15 PM

Everybody started to discuss gambling:)) most of people think that crypt is a kind of gambling, but I think that it is mote about accurate calculations
Trading in some cases may seems to be too close to gambling. It is about situations when you don’t have any forcasts or even expectations about development of the situation
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: