Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:40:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][Smart Contracts] [LOTTO&Games][GFR][GoldenFever]  (Read 7512 times)
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:33:23 AM

Cryptoccurency is a kind of breakthrough of our century and personally I believe it will make a lot of improvements in our daily lives
But so far, unfortunately, this has not happened. Today cryptocurrency is a high-risk financial asset.
Cannot but agree with you. Crypto market is almost empty these days and investors continue to lose money
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Levin9Mak

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:46:47 AM

Cannot but agree with you. Crypto market is almost empty these days and investors continue to lose money
But I think that this will not last long. Soon there should be a reversal of the market and, accordingly, a change in the bearish trend. Everyone is waiting for this!
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:52:15 AM

But I think that this will not last long. Soon there should be a reversal of the market and, accordingly, a change in the bearish trend. Everyone is waiting for this!
Who knows when it will be, I don’t believe anything already, what people say, I follow the whole situation
Iellan

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:02:02 AM

Cryptoccurency is a kind of breakthrough of our century and personally I believe it will make a lot of improvements in our daily lives
But so far, unfortunately, this has not happened. Today cryptocurrency is a high-risk financial asset.
But in any case, they know that there will be growth and of course they will wait, it makes no sense now to deduce everything
Kirand

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:14:22 AM

I agree, today it seems to have invested a large amount at a low rate, but tomorrow it is even lower, and then you think how it happened Grin
tiCeR

Activity: 1708
Merit: 747

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:17:19 AM

The first few months or half of the year will be one expenses. Even if the project is mega interesting, it will not be able to be popular the next day ... this is the law of marketing. Therefore, you need to be patient and do not require return on your investment in the first month of the platform.
it is logical that you should not expect that the investors of the platform will start earning literally from the first day. It is clear that the platform should become popular with users and only then investors will begin to receive a really serious profit.

If they set aside part of the revenue as dividends there should be payments from day one or how are they planning to do it?
I think it would be logical to distribute net profit, i.e. income-expenses. But in such cases, do not wait for payments from the first days.

Usually you are right and dividends should come from net profit, but I have read several times now that some tokens offer revenue sharing. It should be profit sharing as you say.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Quersamine

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:32:04 AM

The first few months or half of the year will be one expenses. Even if the project is mega interesting, it will not be able to be popular the next day ... this is the law of marketing. Therefore, you need to be patient and do not require return on your investment in the first month of the platform.
it is logical that you should not expect that the investors of the platform will start earning literally from the first day. It is clear that the platform should become popular with users and only then investors will begin to receive a really serious profit.

If they set aside part of the revenue as dividends there should be payments from day one or how are they planning to do it?
I think it would be logical to distribute net profit, i.e. income-expenses. But in such cases, do not wait for payments from the first days.

Usually you are right and dividends should come from net profit, but I have read several times now that some tokens offer revenue sharing. It should be profit sharing as you say.
I have also seen that for keeping tokens on a wallet they make a profit, this is done so that when entering the exchange, it does not lose its price.
Dievarric

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:47:40 AM

Not to lose straight, but simply because of the unstable course they go into a minus, but with growth it will fall into place
CiNik

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:57:42 AM

Cryptocurrencies have always had rises and falls. These are characteristic features of financial markets. Always behind the fall is growth and vice versa. Therefore, the fall already lasts a long time and therefore growth should begin soon.
The signals that are obtained by using the technical analysis of the crypto-currency market have long been saying that there should be a market reversal and a trend change. However, this does not happen...
So this situation will drag on, although everyone should have started everything much earlier, but as we see it makes no sense to invest with such a market
Franzy

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:07:35 AM

Cryptocurrencies have always had rises and falls. These are characteristic features of financial markets. Always behind the fall is growth and vice versa. Therefore, the fall already lasts a long time and therefore growth should begin soon.
The signals that are obtained by using the technical analysis of the crypto-currency market have long been saying that there should be a market reversal and a trend change. However, this does not happen...
Everyone just says, but nothing happens on the market, therefore people have already lost count of what numbers it will be
Quesdex

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:18:36 AM

What is known about the timing of the launch of the gaming platform GoldenFever? Are there any specific dates? I would like to see what games will be presented on this platform.
So far, there are no exact dates as we can see, I hope that this will not be like "Volcano"  Grin although there were a lot of games there
But is there at least an approximate time frame for launching platform GoldenFever? For example, it will be in a month ... or in half a year ...
According to the logic, the platform will be ready in a couple of months, although there has not yet been a response from the developers, but so far we have
qudayab

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:27:30 AM

There are really so many ways how to use it so I am even confused with the thoughts where it is more important
I do not quite understand what you mean !? The blockchain will not be soon applied all over the world. There are many countries where there is no electricity, I'm not talking about the Internet. First you need to solve the global problems of humanity, and then apply the blockchain everywhere.
The blockchain system is still at the development stage and there is no sense at all to apply it, and even this will not be for 10 years.
orleli

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:09:30 PM

There are really so many ways how to use it so I am even confused with the thoughts where it is more important
I do not quite understand what you mean !? The blockchain will not be soon applied all over the world. There are many countries where there is no electricity, I'm not talking about the Internet. First you need to solve the global problems of humanity, and then apply the blockchain everywhere.
The blockchain system is still at the development stage and there is no sense at all to apply it, and even this will not be for 10 years.
blockchain can work in developed countries, and already many large corporations use it in their business processes.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:48:02 PM

a lot of people are waiting for the market turn, a very long time,and the promise of analysts about the turn also last a very long time,but the huge growth did not happen in the last year,and it is not clear when it will happen
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:24:44 PM

blockchain can work in developed countries, and already many large corporations use it in their business processes.
crypto is very beneficial for large corporations and large banks,these are very fast transactions,but soon ordinary people will massively study and understand the benefits of crypto and blockchain
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 04:53:42 PM

What is known about the timing of the launch of the gaming platform GoldenFever? Are there any specific dates? I would like to see what games will be presented on this platform.
So far, there are no exact dates as we can see, I hope that this will not be like "Volcano"  Grin although there were a lot of games there
But is there at least an approximate time frame for launching platform GoldenFever? For example, it will be in a month ... or in half a year ...
I was trying to find an answer to this question but I haven’t seen anything about this topic in a thread.
perhaps the developers have some difficulties with the development of the project and they just can not say the date of launch of the project or they just do not want to say it for some personal reasons
ViktoriiaVel

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:13:26 PM

You're right! Only it is not clear when this will happen ... maybe in a year, or maybe in 100 years. But the fact that cryptocurrency will replace the current money is a fact.
I think that this should happen literally within the next 10 years. First, cryptocurrencies are being introduced into some gaming services, such as GoldenFever, and then they will start accepting it in online stores and various online services.
pricasde

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:19:32 PM

You're right! Only it is not clear when this will happen ... maybe in a year, or maybe in 100 years. But the fact that cryptocurrency will replace the current money is a fact.
I think that this should happen literally within the next 10 years. First, cryptocurrencies are being introduced into some gaming services, such as GoldenFever, and then they will start accepting it in online stores and various online services.
Many large and small online and offline stores and services accept cryptocurrency now.
Tom786Ivanova

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:09:53 PM

GoldenFever MN currently has a 1,323.73% annual ROI

CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service

- Low minimum deposit
- Daily Payouts
- Auto-Reinvestment available
- 4% Commission
- Secure Logins
- 24 hr active admins

get staking

https://www.cryptohashtank.com/UXQF
You do not confuse? Does this coin have such a big profitability? Just crazy ROI.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:33:31 PM

Many large and small online and offline stores and services accept cryptocurrency now.
There are really quite a lot of places where you can pay by cryptocrrency and that’s awesome
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: